PDA

View Full Version : Heck yea! finally got the fourms!

MechPilot
06-01-2012, 04:25 PM
Soo happy about the addition of forum, and Im even more thrilled about the game, I truely can't wait. Been waiting for somthing like this a long time, well since Tabula Rasa was canceled. Open world battles, third person view, vehicles. Yep I think im here to stay :o

zephix
06-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Agreed. I can't wait to find out more about the game. It is going to be interesting to see what features they choose to include in a FPS MMO. So many questions come up just from the information available so far.

Cool_Hand_Luke
06-01-2012, 09:55 PM
This will be the hub for all community communications, so be sure to check back often.

Escyos
06-02-2012, 08:43 AM
I've been looking for a new community for the show, there was no good ones out there.

Shrapnil
06-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Lets hope this community does not go south like many other MMOs have. I really look forward to having civilized conversations with people, and avoiding the herp de derp back and fourth pointless arguments that most forums end up having.

Escyos
06-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Lets hope this community does not go south like many other MMOs have. I really look forward to having civilized conversations with people, and avoiding the herp de derp back and fourth pointless arguments that most forums end up having.

Any form has those people, ignore them and they tend to escalate things and they you just have them thrown out. The game itself will also have these people who use terms such as "noob" and "pwnage" (both of which make you sound like an idiot)

Adsinonimous
06-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Well, we all know we cannot avoid the people which are just out there to cause distress to others completely but we can definately get many civilized people whom have the decency to talk in English with the new, innovative ideas that Defiance has brought to the table!

Quizzical Harpy
06-05-2012, 04:37 PM
I've never been with a game from day 1 so this will be an interesting experience for me!

Cyber
06-05-2012, 04:47 PM
So far my experience with the End of Nations community (Trion's other big game in the pipeline) suggests to me that the trolls don't usually emerge from under the bridge until much later in the life cycle. Hopefully the same will be true here :)

Adsinonimous
06-06-2012, 02:36 AM
So far my experience with the End of Nations community (Trion's other big game in the pipeline) suggests to me that the trolls don't usually emerge from under the bridge until much later in the life cycle. Hopefully the same will be true here :)

Yeah, I can already see an awesome community within the Forums! There have been many discussion within the first day!

TomFallion
06-29-2012, 05:25 AM
i really cant wait for the game either! sounds amazing! but i have a question, how do you start a convorsation like this, like, how do you make a forum?

Cyber
06-29-2012, 06:53 AM
i really cant wait for the game either! sounds amazing! but i have a question, how do you start a convorsation like this, like, how do you make a forum?

I am not sure what you mean...do you mean how do you start a new thread in the forums? You can simple click on "Forum" on the above menu and choose the board you want to start something in (right now your only option is "General Discussion" since the other are restricted for posting). Once, there, click on the "Post New Thread" button and off you go!

If you meant something, I am apologize for misunderstanding :)