PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to know a little more about the game

Codicakes
03-25-2013, 04:24 PM
Hi, ive been playing the beta since the day it came out and well i still have not really understood arkfalls :l... So like you go there destroy the crystals or defeat waves or boss fights but what do you get? honestly... is it just because its a beta and you'll actually get stuff in the full game or what?

Jardian
03-25-2013, 04:26 PM
Yes loot was turned off for beta when it came to ark falls. It has its own loot table script reward and so on.

Codicakes
03-25-2013, 04:28 PM
So this means when the full game is released the arkfalls will have the full potential of dropping better gear such as weapons outfits headgear shields?

Warlander
03-25-2013, 04:30 PM
So this means when the full game is released the arkfalls will have the full potential of dropping better gear such as weapons outfits headgear shields?

I am curious to know if clothing drops, havnt seen any yet except quest rewards.....theres a lot we still dont seem to know lol

Codicakes
03-25-2013, 04:31 PM
Yeah i know barely anything so far. It has just been bothering me that if there will be better outfits and weapons but obviously there will be cause its just a beta :p