PDA

View Full Version : Corruption-Defiance's first official PS3 Guild/Clan

Pages : [1] 2

Doc
01-17-2013, 09:12 AM
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o4/kingkkhan/22.jpg

Corruption
is now officially open for recruitment.
Only being weeks away from a PS3/XBL Beta test (hopefully), its time to get grouped up, organized and ahead of the official launch. Our core leadership is made up of mature, experienced, MMO gamers.

Requirements:

-18+ years of age is not a requirement but a huge advantage when it comes to obtaining a leadership rank earlier on in Corruption, however time in game and your proven abilities and activeness is far greater than any age requirement.

-A working PS3/XBL Mic is a must.

-Be respectful of others in the guild and leadership ranks.

-Have fun and we will all learn the best strategies for raids/open world events together!

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o4/kingkkhan/corr8_zps91e705f8.jpg

The following below is a list of how we plan on doing the rank structure in Defiance:

(Depending on how the rank structure system is set up in game.)

-Leaders (All Permissions)
-High Council (All Permissions minus the edit permission privilege.)
-Warlord (Same permissions as High Council minus the Kick out of Guild option, with the addition to being in charge of PVP.)
-Officer (Same Permissions as Warlord just not in charge of setting up our PVP operations.)
-Head Recruiter (In charge of recruiting talent via all medias necessary including forums, in game, and ect. Includes invite permission.)
-Legend (Honored member of the guild/clan with invite to guild privileges.)
-Recruiter (Invite to guild privilege only.)
-Member (Rank earned by being active and participating in guild events/raids.)
-Prospects (Brand new to the guild/clan.)

Again, this is how we plan to move forward but will adapt if the Guild engine is different that what we are expecting. These are solid ranks we are setting up based off of our past MMO experiences and hopefully there will be some sort of in game permission that players will be offered regarding the permission masks of inviting, kicking, and editing member ranks in game and not just on some forum.

Again if you have any question feel free to ask or pm a leader-Doc, Darky, or Xannidel.

The Corruption forums are officially open and accepting application at this time for the PS3 and Xbox 360. Please click the link below and apply today!

Corruption Forums <<<CLICK ME>>> (http://PS3.guildlaunch.com/)

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o4/kingkkhan/corr10_zpse5c03b91.jpg

Deathrow
01-17-2013, 09:20 AM
Good luck with the guild :)

Arkathos
01-17-2013, 09:34 PM
Best of luck to you and Corruption mate!

Erebus
01-18-2013, 10:57 AM
Finally a PS3 guild, I believe i meet the requirements and am looking to join when the game releases. :D

Darky
01-19-2013, 03:10 AM
Finally a PS3 guild, I believe i meet the requirements and am looking to join when the game releases. :D
Welcome aboard "God of Darkness" ;)

Doc
01-21-2013, 09:34 PM
Welcome to all the new members of Corruption! Soon we will be sending out psn requests once official word has arrived concerning the ps3 beta invites. Preorder if you can so that you are guaranteed a beta invite with the rest of us.

Farshaw
01-21-2013, 11:56 PM
I was able to see what comes in the pre order bonuses
Defiance Pre-Order ($59) Bonuses Include:
•Outlander outfit helps you blend in with the locals
•Iron Demon title lets potential enemies know you are not to be messed with
•Retailer Exclusive pre-order weapon that gives you a leg up out of the gate
•3-Day XP boost helps establish you on the battlefield
•Beta Invitation – get in the game early (no beta date announced yet)!

Defiance Digital Deluxe Edition ($99) Includes:
•Rare VBI Sentinel Shield helps you never let your guard down
•In-game title: Badlands Drifter
•Ark Infiltrator outfit – look good while crackin’ skulls
•Hydra heavy weapon helps you bring the boom early
•+5 Increased inventory space – don’t leave home without it
•30-Day scrip boost – more everything!
•30-Day XP boost – level up faster!
•Lock Box – sweet random rewards!

Defiance Collector’s Edition ($99) includes the Digital Deluxe items and adds the following:
•Unique Defiance Collectors Box
•CD soundtrack – from legendary composer Bear McCreary
•Exclusive Art of Defiance book – unique stills and never-before-seen renders
•Exclusive Hellbug statue
•An official Von Bach Industries contract
•Defiance Post Cards and stickers
•Bonus “Making of Defiance” DVD
•7-Day scrip boost
•7-Day XP boost

Defiance Ultimate Edition ($149, GameStop Exclusive) adds the following to the Collector’s Edition:
•Exclusive Defiance Messenger Bag
•Exclusive in-game title: Pale Wars Ronin
•One Year Season Pass (All DLC)
•1200 Bits
I am excited about this clan/guild hope this helps others. I'm not one to usually get the collecters edition of a game because the money you have to spend never seems to be worth what you get but for this game I am gonna shell out the 150$

Doc
01-22-2013, 08:54 AM
I was able to see what comes in the pre order bonuses
Defiance Pre-Order ($59) Bonuses Include:
•Outlander outfit helps you blend in with the locals
•Iron Demon title lets potential enemies know you are not to be messed with
•Retailer Exclusive pre-order weapon that gives you a leg up out of the gate
•3-Day XP boost helps establish you on the battlefield
•Beta Invitation – get in the game early (no beta date announced yet)!

Defiance Digital Deluxe Edition ($99) Includes:
•Rare VBI Sentinel Shield helps you never let your guard down
•In-game title: Badlands Drifter
•Ark Infiltrator outfit – look good while crackin’ skulls
•Hydra heavy weapon helps you bring the boom early
•+5 Increased inventory space – don’t leave home without it
•30-Day scrip boost – more everything!
•30-Day XP boost – level up faster!
•Lock Box – sweet random rewards!

Defiance Collector’s Edition ($99) includes the Digital Deluxe items and adds the following:
•Unique Defiance Collectors Box
•CD soundtrack – from legendary composer Bear McCreary
•Exclusive Art of Defiance book – unique stills and never-before-seen renders
•Exclusive Hellbug statue
•An official Von Bach Industries contract
•Defiance Post Cards and stickers
•Bonus “Making of Defiance” DVD
•7-Day scrip boost
•7-Day XP boost

Defiance Ultimate Edition ($149, GameStop Exclusive) adds the following to the Collector’s Edition:
•Exclusive Defiance Messenger Bag
•Exclusive in-game title: Pale Wars Ronin
•One Year Season Pass (All DLC)
•1200 Bits
I am excited about this clan/guild hope this helps others. I'm not one to usually get the collecters edition of a game because the money you have to spend never seems to be worth what you get but for this game I am gonna shell out the 150$

Nice find, I have a buddy at work that played the beta all weekend and stated that the 5 extra inventory slots is a must have (they are hard to come by and fill up fast) and that the 1200 bits are a rare currency to buy bad *** weapons, that and the DLC season pass makes the UE worth all of the $149 he said.

Doc
01-22-2013, 07:18 PM
We got some new members today. Keep those pm's coming in.

Azwar
01-23-2013, 12:24 AM
Excited to see a PS3 clan poping up would be great to join you all i PMed Doc anyway good luck to all

Grim
01-23-2013, 01:55 AM
Best of luck Doc and all of Corruption

Byter
01-23-2013, 07:55 AM
I'll join. PMed Doc.

Super_Jagerman
01-23-2013, 09:17 PM
Hello, tried to send you a PM Doc but your Inbox is full.

I would like to join the Guild if possible. My name is Chris, I'm 29 from Upstate NY, with a Mic. PSN is Super_Jagerman. I have played MAG, DCUO, DUST 514 and a little WOW so I am good at teamwork but never joined a Guild. So any advice is always appreciated :D

I also am only available to play nights roughly 10pm-2am EST being a father of two but may have other times as well if the opportunity arrives.

Let me know. Thanks.

Darky
01-24-2013, 04:39 AM
Hello, tried to send you a PM Doc but your Inbox is full.

I would like to join the Guild if possible. My name is Chris, I'm 29 from Upstate NY, with a Mic. PSN is Super_Jagerman. I have played MAG, DCUO, DUST 514 and a little WOW so I am good at teamwork but never joined a Guild. So any advice is always appreciated :D

I also am only available to play nights roughly 10pm-2am EST being a father of two but may have other times as well if the opportunity arrives.

Let me know. Thanks.
No worries bro we are openly recruiting so consider your self in and will be added to the roster, welcome aboard :)

Super_Jagerman
01-24-2013, 09:21 AM
Thanks. :D

Mr666
01-25-2013, 05:16 PM
Nice place you got here keep up the good work.

Darky
01-28-2013, 05:32 AM
Thanks Grim Vox industries and Dark L3gion good luck to you guys too

SILENTASASSIN23
01-29-2013, 02:38 AM
I would like to join corruption

dustin148
01-29-2013, 03:10 AM
hi im dustin im 22 years old am a pretty hardcore gamer mainly fps and mmo's im very excited bout defiance cant get into any other games cause im so excited id love to join your guild and be part of the uprising lol send me a frind request on psn my psn name is v-bag69 im always on my ps3 and will be on defiance for long long hours at a time and up very late at nights i do have a family so ill have to tend to my 2yr old often but my mother watches him while im gaming so thats a plus....srry im rambling on but im soo excited plz add me asap so we can get to know each other in chat when u add me let me know who u r n send me a chat request thanks again looking forward to ur reply. add v-bag69

Darky
01-29-2013, 06:25 AM
Welcome SILENTASASSIN23 & dustin148 consider yourselves in, we will be sending messages to all members for PSN ID and other stuff soon.

dustin148
01-29-2013, 08:11 AM
thanks for the reply i sent u a pm

Jaden Cain
01-29-2013, 01:18 PM
Doc's storage is full, but I'm down for joining the clan, just let me know

JustinD92
01-29-2013, 11:28 PM
Welcome, Good luck on your recruitment and clan/guild success!

Darky
01-30-2013, 06:17 AM
Your application here is enough Jaden Cain to join us, you will be add to the roster :)

@Justin Thanks man good luck to you too

Jaden Cain
01-30-2013, 12:57 PM
Feel free to add me to your friends list my PSN ID: bmt357mag, can't wait for the beta invite!

Doc
01-31-2013, 03:02 PM
Don't understand why its saying my inbox is full..I have plenty of room. We are really growing nice here. Looks like at this rate Corruption will have 30-40 active members at release. I tried to do the pc beta last night but was unable to get in a session, doesn't matter really though, from everything I've seen, read, or heard this game has the chance to be the most badass MMO a console has ever seen.

Starting in March we will be actively using the psn message system to make sure everyone is added and will be ready to go come April 2.

Come join the first PS3 guild on Defiance today pre-beta.

xScribble
01-31-2013, 05:26 PM
I'll probably end up joining, but I'm gonna wait a bit to see how many of my friends end up getting the game. If enough of them get it, we might just start a small guild with just us. Anyways, I'm getting the $150 package since I've always gone 'All In' when it comes to video games. I'll probably play from 6-10pm PST Mon-Fri. Weekends will always vary, since it'll depend if I head out on Saturdays and if I'm hungover on Sundays.

Anyways, hopefully Corruption is still recruiting if/when I decide to join, and hopefully there will still be room :)

Doc
01-31-2013, 05:37 PM
I'll probably end up joining, but I'm gonna wait a bit to see how many of my friends end up getting the game. If enough of them get it, we might just start a small guild with just us. Anyways, I'm getting the $150 package since I've always gone 'All In' when it comes to video games. I'll probably play from 6-10pm PST Mon-Fri. Weekends will always vary, since it'll depend if I head out on Saturdays and if I'm hungover on Sundays.

Anyways, hopefully Corruption is still recruiting if/when I decide to join, and hopefully there will still be room :)

I'm sure there will be room, it would be nice to have enought ppl to take on ANY boss full guild.

Be sure to add us anyways so you and your friends can run with us regardless if you join Corruption or not. Good luck.

Farshaw
01-31-2013, 10:28 PM
I played the beta on my pc for a bit yesterday before I went to wrok. I can't wait for the console beta to start It was really good the bit that I got to play. I also saw a 5 minute live preview for the game. I've been wondering when promotion was gonna kick in to high gear other then this forum not a lot of people know about it. I work at gamestop and have been telling people aboout the game and the show.

Zabuza
02-01-2013, 02:42 PM
PSN ID: PEWPMONGER

Down to join, played many a MMO and FPS. Like what I see with this game.

Anyone know if the PSN ID is going to be your character's name like in Borderlands? If so I will change my name for launch, otherwise it will stay PEWPMONGER

shivan
02-01-2013, 05:54 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone that took the time to read on the guild and who wants to join. Thanks for the support. May your corruption bring you wealth and power.

Super_Jagerman
02-02-2013, 10:38 PM
Hopefully we get a few more people, the more we get, the move fun we have.

Darky
02-04-2013, 10:06 AM
we are doing pretty good for pre-beta clan can't wait for PS3 beta so we all can meet and play

Pyromaniac
02-04-2013, 08:29 PM
What up to all in the forums i want to get down I already pm doc so look foward to meeting everyone in the guild. Oh i forgot to tell Doc I do have a mic so im ready to get it poppin.

Byter
02-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Whoo hoo! Two months to go before we can get together and murder and pillage are way through the Bay area.See you soon in Defiance. Sorry I have not been around lately been busy playing a game.

Pyromaniac
02-05-2013, 04:41 PM
I was selected for pc beta this weekend yessss! Hope it doesn't interfere with ps3 beta caint wait.

Eliphaz Levi
02-06-2013, 09:01 AM
Hello Corruption leadership and members. I'm looking for a clan/guild; or will be soon; I' d love to link up with you guys for the beta and see what else you have planned. My psn is Eliphaz add/message me, I look forward to hearing more about your (our?) plans.
I have mics and am 35, with plenty of previous shooter and mmo experience.
Thanks..

xScribble
02-06-2013, 10:55 AM
Decided that I'll be joining after all. Hoping that the console beta will be open at the end of the month, so we can all meet up. My PSN is xScribb1e-. Just put Defiance in the title header. Again, I'll be on from 6pm-10pm(or 11pm) PST. Weekends will vary from 1-6 hours a day, depending on my plans. I'll be getting the UE also.

txboyrollin
02-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Hi i'm interested in joining the guild. My PSN is txboyrollin and i have a mic. I dont have a lot of shooter/fps experience so i hope i can learn and help the guild out. I look forward to joining you soon.

AmonNoatak
02-07-2013, 03:21 AM
Hello, Corruption Guild. I am interested in joining the guild. My PSN is DEAF_KAL-EL and I don't have a mic. But I am very sensitive in video games. Shooter in CoD series, Battlefield series. MMO in SWTOR and DCUO. One more thing - ""Be respectful of others in the guild and leadership ranks."" Not Necessary for insult/rude/offense. I will forward to all members of your guild.

Darky
02-08-2013, 12:03 PM
welcome everyone to corruption, looking forward to start our guild in-game and play together

Doc
02-08-2013, 12:25 PM
Hopefully we get a few more people, the more we get, the move fun we have.

We are looking at currently 32 members and we still have a couple of months left before Launch so great job everyone! Our goal is to have at least 50 PS3'ers on launch day if possible.

AmonNoatak
02-08-2013, 01:40 PM
We are looking at currently 32 members and we still have a couple of months left before Launch so great job everyone! Our goal is to have at least 50 PS3'ers on launch day if possible.

Did I get an Approve for join Corruption?

SILENTASASSIN23
02-08-2013, 03:23 PM
my psn name is SILENTASASSIN23 ALSO

Doc
02-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Hello, Corruption Guild. I am interested in joining the guild. My PSN is DEAF_KAL-EL and I don't have a mic. But I am very sensitive in video games. Shooter in CoD series, Battlefield series. MMO in SWTOR and DCUO. One more thing - ""Be respectful of others in the guild and leadership ranks."" Not Necessary for insult/rude/offense. I will forward to all members of your guild.
Hopefully you can obtain a mic before launch. We are anticipating communication being a very important part of the MMO so all members will need to have some form of it. Whether it be a keyboard or a mic.

( Mic is highly encouraged at this time)

Doc
02-08-2013, 08:15 PM
New guild website is purchased and a link will be posted soon.

Pyromaniac
02-08-2013, 09:04 PM

Tht's whats up!!! Man we gonna be the best.. Already the first.

Weregarurumon
02-08-2013, 09:18 PM
I have sent a PM to doc and just want to say, I am beyond excited about the prospect of meeting all you guys on the battlefield, I know this guild/clan will be at the top of their game. Ready to rush some Arkfalls for the benefit of the group.

SILENTASASSIN23
02-08-2013, 11:10 PM
Arkfall Codes List

Current Total Codes: 30

Code

Source

E2DFMO Twitch Stream
kbZmVz Red box in teaser "Join the Fight" (0:01)
VO5DHS Red box in teaser "Join the Fight" (0:26)
6CIBJT Red box in teaser "Join the Fight" (0:27)
fYkqzX VBI Introduction Video (0:16)
RpR9Zs VBI Weapons Video (0:12)
Tfm2iH VBI Weapons Video (0:44)
fccePO VBI Weapons Video (1:19)
vpZk7b VBI Recruitment Video (0:37)
XBNBPE Enemy Intel : The Mutants Video (1:00)
DKCJK3 Syfy Decoy Trailer
CWAPDX Defiance Game Live Action Trailer (near eye) (2:09)
ETCTFJ An e-mail from Trion
TLK9F1 An e-mail from Trion
AMY2ZH An e-mail from Trion
WA94BD Newsletter 1/31
PVXDTU Hidden in source code at community.defiance.com (use "View Source")
9ELBUP From several advertisements to the game
YJuicp From several advertisements to the game
SCsd5t From several advertisements to the game
hvN5yD From an ad on MMORPG.com
8MKLUL Amazon Collector's Edition Image (near the "D")
v2227Q Background at vonbachindustries.com
XCTFGY Background at defiance.com
TWIK9S Background at defiance.com
VGFSW9 Code in Sourcecode of the homepage under defiance.com
var unique_user_id = 'dmdmc3c5'; (base64 encoded)

4OSBUA Found through another site
BJT9iD French community site
LDBAMY Enemy Intel Video: Raiders (1:03)
RQXPGX Twitch Stream Feb 8

Pyromaniac
02-08-2013, 11:51 PM
Thanks for the update bro;)

HappyNoodleBoy
02-09-2013, 03:11 AM
PSN: CreditDue.

I'll be on from day 1, with a mic

SmileB4Death
02-09-2013, 08:36 AM
Hey, can I join guys? I'm twenty, got a mic, and pre ordered..
Where do I sign up? :D
PSN:PKSteeve
Btw I'm in the UK if that matters?

Weregarurumon
02-09-2013, 08:40 AM

I haven't heard if EU and US players will be on the same server or not, I really hope so, more people the better.

Darky
02-09-2013, 10:00 AM
the website is already purchase we will post it soon for all who interested to join corruption and your comment here count as being interested :)

also we are international atm so yeah the more the better to cover all timezones

Weregarurumon
02-09-2013, 11:01 AM
I'm really excited about joining a guild/clan, never been a member of one before. Even more excited about the possibility of 30+ people all working together to drop major bosses.

SmileB4Death
02-09-2013, 11:05 AM
Sweet! :D is there anyone I can add on PSN to keep me updated etc?

Darky
02-09-2013, 12:08 PM
I'm really excited about joining a guild/clan, never been a member of one before. Even more excited about the possibility of 30+ people all working together to drop major bosses.
looking forward to play with you Weregarurumon (i like your name btw) Defiance is first true MMO shooter on consoles everyone excited to try it out :)

Sweet! :D is there anyone I can add on PSN to keep me updated etc?
soon we will open our website for recruitment stay tuned and check this thread or you can PM me, Doc or Shivan

Farshaw
02-09-2013, 12:56 PM
Been playing the Pc beta this weekend and im lovin it can't wait for us to get together in game. I wonder if the servers are going to be set up so that pc and ps3 play together. I also wonder if you get to keep your info when the game launches

Loonatyc
02-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Sent a PM to Doc, but might as well post here too. I'd love to be part of this. I'm psyched for the game. I have tons of MMO and shooter experience. I've led many successful clans/guilds. I have a mic and believe teamwork is vital.

PSN ID : loonatyc

Weregarurumon
02-09-2013, 04:41 PM
Been playing the Pc beta this weekend and im lovin it can't wait for us to get together in game. I wonder if the servers are going to be set up so that pc and ps3 play together. I also wonder if you get to keep your info when the game launches

I believe in one of their twitch streams they said that PC, PS3, and XBOX360 players will NOT be able to play together. They can right now during beta testing, but it won't be in the final product. Bums me out officially.

Weregarurumon
02-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Just wanted to let my PS3 brothers know, I got accepted to play the beta on PC, because of NDA I won't be able to really report anything but i'll def return with either a thumbs up or down. lol

Loonatyc
02-09-2013, 05:25 PM
looking forward to play with you Weregarurumon (i like your name btw) Defiance is first true MMO shooter on consoles everyone excited to try it out :)

What about MAG? MMO stands for Massively Multiplayer Online. MAG hold the world record for 256 players in 1 battle for consoles. I'd call that massive. Also Dust 514 has been in beta for at least 6 months. It's an MMO, directly connected to the EVE Online universe using cross-platform integration. Though Defiance does seem to be the first TPS MMO on consoles. I like the concept for it a bit better than Dust too.

trint13
02-09-2013, 06:47 PM
ok im in let me know when you need officers

Corruption
is now officially open for recruitment.
Only being weeks away from a PS3 Beta test (hopefully), its time to get grouped up, organized and ahead of the official launch. Our core leadership is made up of mature, experienced, MMO gamers.

Requirements:

-18+ years of age is not a requirement but a huge advantage when it comes to obtaining a leadership rank earlier on in Corruption, however time in game and your proven abilities and activeness is far greater than any age requirement.

-A working PS3 Mic is a must.

-Be respectful of others in the guild and leadership ranks.

-Have fun and we will all learn the best strategies for raids/open world events together!

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o4/kingkkhan/corr8_zps91e705f8.jpg

The following below is a list of how we plan on doing the rank structure in Defiance:

(Depending on how the rank structure system is set up in game.)

-Leaders (All Permissions)
-High Council (All Permissions minus the edit permission privilege.)
-Warlord (Same permissions as High Council minus the Kick out of Guild option, with the addition to being in charge of PVP.)
-Officer (Same Permissions as Warlord just not in charge of setting up our PVP operations.)
-Head Recruiter (In charger of recruiting talent via all medias necessary including forums, in game, and ect. Includes invite permission.)
-Legend (Honored member of the guild/clan with invite to guild privileges.)
-Recruiter (Invite to guild privilege only.)
-Member (Rank earned by being active and participating in guild events/raids.)
-Prospects (Brand new to the guild/clan.)

Again, this is how we plan to move forward but will adapt if the Guild engine is different that what we are expecting. These are solid ranks we are setting up based off of our past MMO experiences and hopefully there will be some sort of in game permission that players will be offered regarding the permission masks of inviting, kicking, and editing member ranks in game and not just on some forum.

Again if you have any question feel free to ask or pm a leader-Doc, Darky, and Shivan.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o4/kingkkhan/corr10_zpse5c03b91.jpg

Darky
02-10-2013, 03:32 AM
What about MAG? MMO stands for Massively Multiplayer Online. MAG hold the world record for 256 players in 1 battle for consoles. I'd call that massive. Also Dust 514 has been in beta for at least 6 months. It's an MMO, directly connected to the EVE Online universe using cross-platform integration. Though Defiance does seem to be the first TPS MMO on consoles. I like the concept for it a bit better than Dust too.
Yes MAG had large player counts but i meant PC style MMO you know raids, Boss fights, quests.
I have been playing DUST514 for over 8 month now and atm its not MMO the largest battles are 16 vs 16 maybe in the future they will open it up.

Xannidel
02-10-2013, 06:26 AM
This looks like a fun group, I was not sure if I wanted to get Defiance for the PC or PS3, if there is a ps3/360 beta then I hope to get invited so I can get a better opinion on which version I would want.
My PSN is Xannidel so give me an add because I am interested in finding a group and yours looks pretty awesome so far =]

I do have a mic and I am over 18 (22 almost 23) so the age requirement is not a big deal.

Loonatyc
02-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Yes MAG had large player counts but i meant PC style MMO you know raids, Boss fights, quests.
I have been playing DUST514 for over 8 month now and atm its not MMO the largest battles are 16 vs 16 maybe in the future they will open it up.

Yeah I loved MAG's massive battles. I do believe the devs have said that eventually the scale of Dust will grow. Even now though the battles are pretty fun, and I love the in depth skill system. Still, from the looks of Defiance, it may kill off Dust 514 for me. I look forward to playing with you guys.

Xannidel
02-10-2013, 07:55 PM
I never could get into Mag nor Dust 514 so I hope that Defiance will be what I am looking for.

Loonatyc
02-10-2013, 08:09 PM
I never could get into Mag nor Dust 514 so I hope that Defiance will be what I am looking for.

Yeah I can understand that. They aren't for everyone. I've never played an FPS like MAG. It deserves a sequel. I've never had an online experience like a Domination game. I was hoping Dust 514 would replace MAG, but it doesn't. A very fun game, but not nearly as good as MAG. Defiance looks like it will replace DC Universe Online for me. I love that game but the devs keep making it worse. They've nearly destroyed PvP IMO.

Xannidel
02-10-2013, 08:17 PM
I would not say Defiance, a sci-fi 3rd person shooter game with some MMO qualities, would beat a console MMO that is an MMO and hardly anything else.
If anything I would compare FFXIV:ARR to having a better chance at beating DCU but now I am just being nit picky and trying to categorize genres.

I have no idea how well Defiance will sell, but I believe it has great potential because hopefully the TV show will help draw more people in with curiosity.

TicTAK
02-11-2013, 03:15 PM
REALLY! REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY! want to join i have a mic a pvr to post videos on youtube plzz add me on PSN i would like to get you on my podcast PSN Kirksey90

SRod1706
02-12-2013, 07:20 AM
I would like to join. I have pre-ordered. Send me a message and we will trade PSN names.

Jaden Cain
02-12-2013, 02:06 PM
Hey guys do we have a Corruption Clan website? I know a bunch of other PS3 clans do. If we don't, just throwing the idea out there, I think it would be pretty cool.

Xannidel
02-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Hey guys do we have a Corruption Clan website? I know a bunch of other PS3 clans do. If we don't, just throwing the idea out there, I think it would be pretty cool.

Here is what I found on the 5th page :)

Jaden Cain
02-12-2013, 03:58 PM
Here is what I found on the 5th page :)

Sweet, must have missed that post. Thanks Xannidel.

xScribble
02-13-2013, 10:15 AM
Going to Pre-Order the UE tomorrow. Hoping the Corruption website comes up soon so I can register and get to know my fellow clansmen,

Doc
02-13-2013, 07:22 PM
While we are still in the process of working out some bugs, the site is now ready for Hierarchy Applications and membership sign ups. Feel free to stop by and check it out today but please bare with us while its still under construction. Thank you in advance!

http://PS3.guildlaunch.com/

Doc
02-13-2013, 07:43 PM
ok im in let me know when you need officers

Corruption Hierarchy is accepting officer applications at this time :)

Xannidel
02-13-2013, 08:11 PM
Excellent, applied and ready for what I am hoping to be the console beta weekend in the near future so I can prepare myself, and my wallet, for the UE.

Whiskey
02-14-2013, 12:41 AM
Just heard about the game recently by chance and decided to check it out, surprised it isn't getting more hype! I'm 18, have a mic and some of my best time spent gaming has been in groups with other people that I can stick with and make progress with. I would love to join up with you guys! Also I'm not an alcoholic just a fun nickname I have in real life haha

Edit: Joined and applied over at your site

Loonatyc
02-14-2013, 08:28 AM
I submitted my app to your site. I look forward to potentially joining your ranks.

Xannidel
02-14-2013, 08:41 AM
They are going to get so many apps within in the next few days :P

Doc
02-14-2013, 10:53 AM
They are going to get so many apps within in the next few days :P

We have alot of apps to go through please bare with us at this time. :)

crlewis18
02-15-2013, 03:45 AM
I'm a ex WoW player (5 years) And I have played other various mmo's that have been out. And I must say I'm the most excited for this game. I'm looking to join you guys if possible that would be wonderful.

Xannidel
02-15-2013, 06:01 AM
I'm a ex WoW player (5 years) And I have played other various mmo's that have been out. And I must say I'm the most excited for this game. I'm looking to join you guys if possible that would be wonderful.

Click on Doc's sig that says 'Apply today!' and make an app =]
I look forward to gaming with everyone in Corruption.

crlewis18
02-15-2013, 06:13 AM
put a app in.

Xannidel
02-15-2013, 02:13 PM
So far everyone sounds really awesome so bring on the 3rd beta event.

Byter
02-15-2013, 02:41 PM
Filled out my app. Hope to see you soon. Now, back tho killing stuff...

xScribble
02-15-2013, 03:31 PM
Filled out my app, and I'm already friends with one of the members (officer?). How long does it take to be accepted?

Xannidel
02-15-2013, 05:23 PM
It took me a day or two, have patience and you will get your answer =]
I do not know how many apps they are receiving or anything like that nor how busy they are with RL stuff so also take that into consideration =]

ShTHeeD
02-15-2013, 08:20 PM
Just made application on website!!!

Xannidel
02-16-2013, 12:45 PM
It might take a little while to get a reply to depending on Doc and Darky's schedule but they will not ignore your app =]

Mr666
02-16-2013, 01:24 PM
I'm glad people have you guys to come to and play with on the PS3. Take up the good work

Darky
02-16-2013, 04:04 PM
All application will be processed and accepted as long they met our simple requirements (+18 & mic) we are openly recruiting atm so no worries :)

@Mr666 its shame we won't be able to cross-play with you guys, wish you all the best Dark Legion

Jaden Cain
02-16-2013, 05:43 PM
Just applied, I dig the site, can't wait for the beta. Gonna have to talk the band into writing a song "You Can't Defi Corruption"

Darky
02-17-2013, 03:29 AM
Just applied, I dig the site, can't wait for the beta. Gonna have to talk the band into writing a song "You Can't Defi Corruption"
Cool, you are in a band? you might make you the composer for Corruption :D
oh and i processed you application, welcome to Corruption :)

Xannidel
02-17-2013, 04:45 AM
i processed you application, welcome to Corruption :)

None of us got that kind of treatment *grumble grumble* :P kidding
Welcome Jaden!

Darky
02-17-2013, 07:26 AM
Welcome Jaden!
Xan you already a vet in corruption you should guide the newcomers ;)

Jaden Cain
02-17-2013, 10:17 AM
Cool, you are in a band? you might make you the composer for Corruption :D
oh and i processed you application, welcome to Corruption :)

Thanks bro, its kind of funny last week I heard our single on 93.3 WMMR, its our rock station in Philly, and I think I called everyone I know. It's pretty cool to hear Metallica, Shadow Of Silence, and Led Zep all in the same block lol!

Jaden Cain
02-17-2013, 10:18 AM
Welcome Jaden!

Thanks Xan!

Dubious
02-17-2013, 08:26 PM
Hey everyone, sent in an app and thought I'd say hi to everyone in Corruption. Looking foward to gaming with you all soon.

Xannidel
02-17-2013, 08:41 PM
Looking forward to gaming with you too =]

Darky
02-18-2013, 12:06 PM
hoping next beta event is for consoles, looking forward to play with you all

Xannidel
02-19-2013, 07:54 AM
I hope we get word later on this week or next week on an ETA on the next beta.

Doc
02-19-2013, 07:56 AM
hoping next beta event is for consoles, looking forward to play with you all

Right now we stand are around 30+ members registered on the site and we dont have a console beta yet?

Very nice.

Hopefully the PS3 beta is released this month.

Doc
02-19-2013, 07:59 AM
It took me a day or two, have patience and you will get your answer =]
I do not know how many apps they are receiving or anything like that nor how busy they are with RL stuff so also take that into consideration =]

It would be alot easier if I could check apps at work but this gov computer blocks the website for some reason.. but no worries all apps should be approved by now and we should have the announcement of two new officers on the website later tonight as well :)

Xannidel
02-19-2013, 10:09 AM
Looking forward to that news indeed.

RalosReper
02-20-2013, 12:15 AM
Add me to the list.

Xannidel
02-20-2013, 04:33 AM
Go to the website, which is in Doc's signature, and make your application on the website.

Xannidel
02-20-2013, 07:45 PM
Currently at 26 members, 2 officers and 2 leaders. We are eagerly awaiting for more players to join.

Doc
02-21-2013, 08:13 AM
Corruption is currently accepting applications for Officers, Head Recruiters, and Members at this time. If you want to be part of the best guild on the PS3 at launch, then go sign up today!

Super_Jagerman
02-22-2013, 07:16 AM
Join Corruption, the Best PS3 Guild. See Doc's Signature to apply!

Doc
02-22-2013, 09:41 AM
To our newest members: Welcome to Corruption, we are looking forward to gaming with you.

Please click my sig to apply to the best PS3 Guild on Defiance today.

Wis11
02-23-2013, 04:11 AM
Joined on the website buddy.

But anyway PSN: Wis11

Killgroth
02-23-2013, 12:15 PM
Glad to see a PS3 Clan on here, interested in joining. Filled out an app

Xannidel
02-23-2013, 05:24 PM
Loving how many members we are receiving. Makes me happy to know that the PS3 version will be getting some love =]

Doc
02-23-2013, 08:32 PM
Loving how many members we are receiving. Makes me happy to know that the PS3 version will be getting some love =]

It's very nice indeed. Looks like we will have 50+ members at launch.

Xannidel
02-24-2013, 08:30 PM
Still receiving new members and still have room for more =]

Big Sig
02-24-2013, 09:20 PM
Applied on the website. PSN: Big_Sig_55 not sure if my Dust 514 corp is going to be playing defiance, either way I'm in Defiance for the long haul, Dust is getting old fast. I'm definitely lookng for a clan in Defiance and Corruption looks like where it's at.

Xannidel
02-24-2013, 09:58 PM
You should get a confirmation within a day or two depending on how busy Doc/Darky are.
Some people in Corruption also play Dust so maybe playing with new people could help spark your interest in playing again?

worldwarviol
02-25-2013, 04:15 AM
ok i have 2 mic that work im not 18 but im 16 i want to join, i already pre-order defiance.
my PNS ID: worldwarviolin

Doc
02-25-2013, 12:00 PM
ok i have 2 mic that work im not 18 but im 16 i want to join, i already pre-order defiance.
my PNS ID: worldwarviolin

18+ age is not an official requirement yet but it is being considered. Feel free to apply to Corruption in the mean time.

Xannidel
02-25-2013, 06:58 PM
Congrats to Jayden for being the newest officer!

AmonNoatak
02-25-2013, 08:22 PM
wow, really you removed me out of the guild. Then I am SO Alone myself in PS3. I don't care it. So... I will search to find new guild for myself.

Xannidel
02-26-2013, 06:43 AM
One of the reasons you were removed was because you did not have a mic, that is one of the first requirements we have. If you want, check out the PS3 guild called Exodus.
Best of luck to you.

If you obtain a mic by April 2nd then you are more then welcome to re-apply.

Doc
02-26-2013, 01:57 PM
wow, really you removed me out of the guild. Then I am SO Alone myself in PS3. I don't care it. So... I will search to find new guild for myself.
You have been sent multiple PMS, you fell through the cracks and was accepted when you do not have a mic.

All you have to do is re-apply once you have a mic and you will be accepted, there is no need for hostility.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

P.S. based off of the grammar in your posts, I'm not really sure if you are even over 18+ which will soon be a requirement for this Guild.

Big Sig
02-26-2013, 02:08 PM
Feels great to be in a gung-ho clan and can't wait to get into beta. I'll be picking up either the Collector's Edition or the Ultimate Edition. Anybody know is the UE really worth the 150 bux? Might be a hard sell to the wife lol, but if it's worth it I'll make it happen lol.

Xannidel
02-26-2013, 02:13 PM
Yeah i just ordered mine today and it was like $165 or so.

TIC TACK
02-26-2013, 02:55 PM
Im making youtube channel for clan DOC DARKY AND XEN get with me on psn @ kirksey90 i have the pvr to record us

Xannidel
02-26-2013, 02:59 PM
What time did you have in mind and when?

TIC TACK
02-26-2013, 03:01 PM
when ever you you guy get a chance

Xannidel
02-26-2013, 03:04 PM
Want me to make a thread on our forums so that they have a better chance of seeing it?

Loonatyc
02-26-2013, 03:23 PM
To all current members: If you haven't already, you should go to our site and post your PSN ID so it can be added to the list. There is a sticky topic for it. Also, get active in the forums. Many of us are already talking, and some of us are even grouping up in other games. We want to get to know each other a bit before launch day.

Big Sig
02-26-2013, 06:23 PM
Doc, for some reason I can't post on the clan forum. I can read all the content and I've been accepted but can't post.... I'm Sigmund Froid on the forum.

emanual
02-26-2013, 10:36 PM
If you gents accept me can one of you add me on PSN? I'm there more than forums

Xannidel
02-27-2013, 05:43 AM
If you just did the application to join then you need to have a little bit of patience while Doc and Darky look at them :P

Doc
02-27-2013, 08:18 AM
Doc, for some reason I can't post on the clan forum. I can read all the content and I've been accepted but can't post.... I'm Sigmund Froid on the forum.
Ill look into this when I get home, I cant access the website at work unfortunately. Prob a permission error that can easily be fixed.

Doc
02-27-2013, 08:22 AM
If you gents accept me can one of you add me on PSN? I'm there more than forums

Yeah if you just add your ID to the PSN list a lot of other members will add you and maybe even group up with you in other games until Defiance is actually launched.

Xannidel
02-27-2013, 08:49 AM
Ill look into this when I get home, I cant access the website at work unfortunately. Prob a permission error that can easily be fixed.

I believe he mentioned last night that he was able to post. At least I saw him post so maybe it was just a small bug or there was a delay between him being accepted and the website acknowledging him as a member.

Doc
02-27-2013, 12:19 PM
I believe he mentioned last night that he was able to post. At least I saw him post so maybe it was just a small bug or there was a delay between him being accepted and the website acknowledging him as a member.
Ah I see, good heads up thanks.

BleedForMe
02-27-2013, 02:03 PM
Hey Doc, i made my own signature for Corruption. Just wanted to make sure it's okay with you. I used the quote that's in yours as well.

Mr666
02-27-2013, 03:04 PM
It really is to bad there is no cross because I would like to have you guys in my alliance. I guess you still could but I don't see the point really but maybe. I'll send you my info so we can talk Doc

BleedForMe
02-27-2013, 04:21 PM
Are you guys on PC Mr666?

Xannidel
02-27-2013, 05:13 PM
Dark L3gion is a 360 guild that have multiple alliances with other guilds.

BleedForMe
02-27-2013, 05:20 PM
Ah, i'll hold onto my Microsoft comment then haha.

emanual
02-27-2013, 09:08 PM
Yeah, I posted up on the corruption forums, I am working on getting the rest of the money for the GameStop limited version @_@ I really hope I get to see the beta DmC is only going to last so long xD

Doc
02-28-2013, 07:33 AM
Hey Doc, i made my own signature for Corruption. Just wanted to make sure it's okay with you. I used the quote that's in yours as well.

Looks good.

Doc
02-28-2013, 07:34 AM
It really is to bad there is no cross because I would like to have you guys in my alliance. I guess you still could but I don't see the point really but maybe. I'll send you my info so we can talk Doc

When I first ordered this game is was mainly due to the option of being on the same server as Xbox, PC and PS3 all together, but since then it has changed which is very disappointing to say the least.

I responded to your PM.

Happy Hunting!

Doc
02-28-2013, 07:36 AM
Mit DEFIANCE geht im April ein bahnbrechendes Medienereignis an den Start: Erstmals teilen sich eine atemberaubende Science Fiction-Serie und ein aufregender Multi-Plattform Online Open World Shooter ein gemeinsames Universum. Am 2. April wartet der Game-Release und am 16. April um 20.15 Uhr startet DEFIANCE auf Syfy!

Und ihr könnt einen ersten Blick auf das Spiel werfen, denn syfy.de verlost je 150 Beta-Keys für PC, Xbox 360 und PlayStation3 für die Testphase vom 15. bis 18. März. Wenn ihr einen der begehrten Keys gewinnt, benötigt ihr einen Account von Trion bzw. Xbox 360 oder PlayStation 3 um DEFIANCE zu testen. Die Teilnahme bei der Verlosung ist ab 18 Jahren möglich. Viel Glück!

http://www.syfy.de/defiance-beta-keys-verlosung

Xannidel
02-28-2013, 07:40 AM
Until I see an official statement in engrish then I will believe it. I have had my hopes up multiple times in multiple games because of things like this. I'm too fragile to get my hopes up and then get em shattered.

Doc
02-28-2013, 07:46 AM
Until I see an official statement in engrish then I will believe it. I have had my hopes up multiple times in multiple games because of things like this. I'm too fragile to get my hopes up and then get em shattered.

Yeah I feel the same but I do get my hopes up some times.

However if their will be a beta for the consoles it has to be soon, they are running out of time.

Xannidel
02-28-2013, 07:21 PM
45 members and still growing =]

Leap_Browser
02-28-2013, 07:29 PM
can I join?

Xannidel
02-28-2013, 07:40 PM
Sure! Follow the link: http://ps3.guildlaunch.com/
Or click on Doc's signature and make an application.

TicTAK
03-01-2013, 01:46 AM
We still need to get together on youtube page im making intro for are videos i will be recording in to see what you guys think

Xannidel
03-01-2013, 05:23 AM
I PMed you on our forums but you have not replied, you need to check that more often :P

Public c
03-01-2013, 09:24 AM
Pre ordered looking forward to the game, sent application. Felling the need to be corrupted.

BleedForMe
03-01-2013, 09:59 AM
Thanks for applying Public c! Hope to see you joining us very soon!

Weregarurumon
03-01-2013, 11:31 AM
I'm so stoked that our guild is growing. We should be able to field amazing teams on the battlefield. I look forward to slaying with everyone!

Jaden Cain
03-01-2013, 03:49 PM
To all of you who I have already played with in Dust, ect. great playing with you. For all of those I haven't played with yet, I look forward to it.

TheStigsVegCousin
03-01-2013, 04:59 PM
Respect, guys. I'm coming in with 5 league mates from another MMO where we've all run with TicTAK. (What's good, Spartan?) We're looking to do our own thing, but I like what you guys have going on and hope we can be of some help come April. You can never have too many allies, right?

Doc
03-01-2013, 05:20 PM
We still need to get together on youtube page im making intro for are videos i will be recording in to see what you guys think

Just post some of your work on our site and we will check it out and go from there. Thanks for volunteering.

TicTAK
03-02-2013, 12:47 AM
How did you know it was spartan law?? lol who is this??

TheStigsVegCousin
03-02-2013, 02:08 AM
It's Shadowhawk. I got five old members of TA, including the Canadians, to pre-order.

TicTAK
03-02-2013, 09:17 AM
whats up bro you see new fight pic i fight in may make sure you order it

Doc
03-02-2013, 05:19 PM
Corruption is still open for recruitment at this time.

Super_Jagerman
03-03-2013, 11:46 AM
53 members and growing, Join Corruption Today. See Doc's Signature to apply.

Xannidel
03-04-2013, 06:28 AM
Loving the group we are forming with 50+ members, we are still recruiting too =]

Doc
03-04-2013, 12:34 PM

Super_Jagerman
03-05-2013, 09:54 AM
50+ members, we are still recruiting too. Join Corruption!!!

Jay
03-05-2013, 03:05 PM
I sent a PM to Doc, do you need my PSN username as well?

Xannidel
03-05-2013, 04:56 PM

Either click on Doc's sig or follow this link: http://ps3.guildlaunch.com/

On the top left you will see some tabs and under the far left tab you will see 'Membership' and also 'Apply to guild' and if you click on that and fill out the app then you are all set =]

If you do not have a Guildlaunch account you will need to make one and then apply.

If you already filled out an app then you just gotta wait on Doc or Darky to get off their rumps and check it out and approve it =]

Hopefully that helped Jay.

thedraper
03-05-2013, 06:46 PM
i would like to join :)

Xannidel
03-05-2013, 07:31 PM
i would like to join :)

Just follow what i said above, you don't need our permission to join =]

Dlusion
03-06-2013, 05:23 AM
To apply for Corruption >Click Here< (http://ps3.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/application.php?gid=306281)
This will take you to the start of Corruptions application, for our website it is ps3.guildlaunch.com (http://ps3.guildlaunch.com/)

Riz
03-06-2013, 01:34 PM
Very nice set-up m8's, quite professional for a game that hasn't even launched yet, impressive. Looking forward to the game as i pre-ordered it yesterday for my PS3. We oughta meet sometime ingame. Keep up the great work and best of luck! :)

Xannidel
03-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Because your location says Netherlands I will take a guess and say you are going to pick the server that is closest to you? We do have one member from Asia I believe that is where Darky is from. We look forward to hanging out with you in game =]

Darky
03-06-2013, 05:53 PM
GMT+4 here, EU guys are my best friends :D

Weregarurumon
03-06-2013, 07:53 PM
GMT+4 here, EU guys are my best friends :D

I meant to tell you that your sig is gnarly man. I like it as an alternate to the red one. mind if i use it?

Riz
03-06-2013, 09:30 PM
Because your location says Netherlands I will take a guess and say you are going to pick the server that is closest to you? We do have one member from Asia I believe that is where Darky is from. We look forward to hanging out with you in game =]
Yup, read about different servers in different timezones etc etc. Played Evony for years and been in alliances with mostly USA-based ppl, which made me practicly playing on my own during my times online. Not a big problem in Evony, could be a bigger problem in Defiance since there will be battles you really need a crew for. So i'm waiting on picking a clan until i have more info and knowledge about 'the whats, the whos and the whys'.

TRU
03-06-2013, 10:12 PM
A Yurrrpp what's really good, TRU-_-LY-YOURS hear giving all tru gamers a shout out to join CORRUPTION -_-

And I squeeze when I see them comin, straight gunning all my enemies if it's really me that they wanting -_-

Xannidel
03-07-2013, 08:48 AM
Yup, read about different servers in different timezones etc etc. Played Evony for years and been in alliances with mostly USA-based ppl, which made me practicly playing on my own during my times online. Not a big problem in Evony, could be a bigger problem in Defiance since there will be battles you really need a crew for. So i'm waiting on picking a clan until i have more info and knowledge about 'the whats, the whos and the whys'.

Well if we can help you with anything then by all means let us know =]

Riz
03-07-2013, 08:58 AM
Much appreciated, m8. For now i'm just collecting Ark Hunter codes (64 already, yey) and try to pick up as much info in advance as i can gather to be prepared for launch in the best way i can.

Darky
03-07-2013, 09:48 AM
I meant to tell you that your sig is gnarly man. I like it as an alternate to the red one. mind if i use it?
yeah sure its not mine i took it from a friend

Xannidel
03-07-2013, 11:14 AM
yeah sure its not mine i took it from a friend

We really need to find someone who can make unique sigs or something like that.

Dlusion
03-07-2013, 05:58 PM
To apply for Corruption >Click Here< (http://ps3.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/application.php?gid=306281)
This will take you to the start of Corruptions application, for our website it is ps3.guildlaunch.com (http://ps3.guildlaunch.com/)

Dlusion
03-08-2013, 01:58 AM
We really need to find someone who can make unique sigs or something like that.
You'd think someone on defiance forums would have a signature shop.

Xannidel
03-08-2013, 06:17 AM
They probably do if you use the search function :P

Also welcome all new members of Corruption.

Dlusion
03-08-2013, 06:33 AM
Sooooo if you search Signatures and look for a bit...... http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?162-Signatures!&highlight=signature I actually remember seeing this awhile back now -.- I havnt slept much lately lol

Xannidel
03-08-2013, 06:40 AM
Well we can always ask Doc and Darky what designs they would like to see on a clan sig.

Doc
03-08-2013, 09:09 AM
Very nice set-up m8's, quite professional for a game that hasn't even launched yet, impressive. Looking forward to the game as i pre-ordered it yesterday for my PS3. We oughta meet sometime ingame. Keep up the great work and best of luck! :)

Thanks! Hopefully we can get some in game time together soon.

Doc
03-08-2013, 09:10 AM

Just apply on the Site.

Xannidel
03-08-2013, 11:56 AM
Bumping for love <3

Doc
03-08-2013, 12:21 PM
Well we can always ask Doc and Darky what designs they would like to see on a clan sig.

Anything is fine tbh as long as it meets the forum code of conduct :)

Mr666
03-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Hey Doc hear any news about guild numbers yet?

Doc
03-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Hey Doc hear any news about guild numbers yet?

Nope and Ive PMed all the active Community Managers and still same answer: "At least 50."

Maybe at this point they just dont know, I would love for their not to be a guild cap tbh.

Side note* Im going to send you a pm bro.

Doc
03-08-2013, 01:36 PM
With 51 registered members we will be closing apps soon. Apply today!

Dlusion
03-08-2013, 05:29 PM

lutheran
03-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Go for it guys

Darky
03-09-2013, 04:24 AM
^^ Thanks we are

Riz
03-09-2013, 09:26 AM
Question, so an Euro-player could as easily join a more USA-based server right?

Xannidel
03-09-2013, 10:17 AM
Question, so an Euro-player could as easily join a more USA-based server right?

Uhhh I really am not sure how rough of a connection you MIGHT get if you do that. If you can get into the console beta and see if they give you the option to join a US server then that might give you a better idea but other then that it is pure speculation.
I hope that you can have the option to join BOTH servers when the game launches that way if the US servers turn out to not work for you then you can fall back to the EU servers.

Riz
03-09-2013, 11:08 AM
Yeah m8, hoping to be invited to the PS3 console beta. Did put in my name there! :)
Made a thread to see what kinda, and how many, Euro based guilds would start on PS3. The amount of replies is ridiculously low, zero responses to be precise. Bit surprised bout that lack of players starting in Europe, then again... In the Netherlands i cant even pre-order the normal standard version of Defiance. Had to get my Collectors Edition-copy out of the UK, and only after i learned bout the game in an USA-gamesmagazine. No dutch gameshop offers the game for retail, no dutch gamemagazine even mentions the game, no previews, no info, no ads, no banners, not anything.. Kinda surprised bout that, since the game looks to be pretty awesome... Does look like Trion made a few PR mistakes regarding getting into the Euro-market... Anyways, if the Euro servers will be mostly empty, i will be looking at US-servers. Better to play with some lost Americans suffering from insomnia, then play with no one at all lol :D

Xannidel
03-09-2013, 12:25 PM
It might be because there is a TV show that will play a little after the game launches? I have no idea and I agree it is a PR mistake not to include a lot of advertisements/articles in EU magazines and what not.

I do hope that you get your questions resolved too.

Riz
03-09-2013, 01:25 PM
I am perfectly able to see the shows from SyFy on my PC, following the series isnt an issue. Its a real surprise that the amount of EU-players is that low. Well, lets wait and see. Maybe they have a fabulous and stunning endrun planned in Europe to promote Defiance and it'll work out perfectly in the end. Else itll also be no real problem as me, and probably the rest of the EU's, will be playing on the more crowded US-servers.

For now, i'll be watching the progress of Defiance in Europe closely to see what kinda choice will suit me best. Does make me admit im a lil bit jealous of you US-ppl that get to play the game on launchdate with a full guild. Nice job!! :)

Dlusion
03-09-2013, 01:58 PM
Solution, move to the US to play defiance =] lol, and if you pre order the game you should of received a beta code with your purchase from wherever you bought it online unless its different eu side =[. Hope you get in to see.

Xannidel
03-09-2013, 03:12 PM
I want to congratulate Dlusion for being promoted to an officer, he will make a fine addition to the group and we are still recruiting =]

Riz
03-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Solution, move to the US to play defiance =] lol, and if you pre order the game you should of received a beta code with your purchase from wherever you bought it online unless its different eu side =[. Hope you get in to see.
Nah, got a preorder confirmation, and an order confirmation.. Standard mails from game.co.uk. No beta codes or anything yet

Doc
03-09-2013, 05:01 PM

Doc
03-09-2013, 05:45 PM
I am perfectly able to see the shows from SyFy on my PC, following the series isnt an issue. Its a real surprise that the amount of EU-players is that low. Well, lets wait and see. Maybe they have a fabulous and stunning endrun planned in Europe to promote Defiance and it'll work out perfectly in the end. Else itll also be no real problem as me, and probably the rest of the EU's, will be playing on the more crowded US-servers.

For now, i'll be watching the progress of Defiance in Europe closely to see what kinda choice will suit me best. Does make me admit im a lil bit jealous of you US-ppl that get to play the game on launchdate with a full guild. Nice job!! :)

Taken from Defiance but not confirmed by a Dev:

Sledge said you can choose which region you wish to play in and that char' is then tied to the region.If you are EU and want to play in the US server you can.If you then want to play in the EU servers you must make a second char'.

Riz
03-09-2013, 06:36 PM
Heard that as well, Doc. I'm planning on doing 1 character and stick with it. So for me it's a choice between an Euro or an US server. Think everyone can understand that an European most likely would love to have a crowded Eurobased server. So starting a char there, and have a blast with ppl in my own timezone on a pretty crowded server with ppl being online at the same time to defeat the same baddies you guys get to slaughter. All makes sense, right?

Then comes in the fact that the game -like things are going now- will not be as big in Europe. This will make the Eurobased server a lot less attractive since it will most likely end up in me meeting more ppl on an US-server that are completely outta sinc or suffer from insomnia/Defiance-addiction, then meeting ppl on EU-server to fight along with.

Such a shame though. Was in my local gameshop last week, just before i pre-ordered the Collectors Edition out of the UK. The good man said quite honestly that he never even heard of the game (the shop owner!). And that i was the first one to even mention the game to him. He needs to be sure to sell at least 10 copies of the game before it will catch his 'commercial' attention. All makes sense, no need to order up 1 game for 1 man, no money in that for him. Pretty bad imo from Trion's side. So i'll watch whats going on here, and most likely join up with an US server if the Euro-PR doesnt launch succesfully lol. :)

Xannidel
03-09-2013, 06:43 PM
Just move to the states and problem solved :P

In all seriousness though I do hope that whichever server you do play on that you have fun and enjoy the game =]

HitsuHaro
03-09-2013, 07:23 PM
This post is for setting up my account to apply.

Doc
03-09-2013, 07:25 PM
LOL you know you want to play with us bro!!

Xannidel
03-09-2013, 07:40 PM
We are now recruiting for our 360 division!

Axewielderx
03-09-2013, 09:53 PM
Umm, just wow! One person approves me for guild membership while another removes my member level access to the website. So basically I can get emails about guild stuff, like forum posts,etc. However, I cannot go to the website and actually read or reply to any of them. So I am allowed to get emails but not do anything with them? Sounds like spam to me! So that is where all emails from this guild will now go. I would unsubscribe but I am not allowed to do that. Feel free to remove me from the guild, I am too old to waste my time on incompetence like this.

Dlusion
03-09-2013, 10:43 PM
I will tell the GM's. Somehow our site is being blocked on your computer.

Xannidel
03-10-2013, 04:53 AM
Umm, just wow! One person approves me for guild membership while another removes my member level access to the website. So basically I can get emails about guild stuff, like forum posts,etc. However, I cannot go to the website and actually read or reply to any of them. So I am allowed to get emails but not do anything with them? Sounds like spam to me! So that is where all emails from this guild will now go. I would unsubscribe but I am not allowed to do that. Feel free to remove me from the guild, I am too old to waste my time on incompetence like this.

I will talk to Doc and/or Darky about what happened. I know some members have been having issues with GuildLaunch so please bear with us for a little while so we can fix this for you =]

Darky
03-10-2013, 07:42 AM
thats weird, no one has been forcibly removed recently we are still recruiting it doesn't make sense.
PM sent

Dlusion
03-10-2013, 02:19 PM
To apply for Corruption Xbox or PS3 >Click Here< (http://ps3.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/application.php?gid=306281)

Dlusion
03-11-2013, 12:38 AM
Any interested Xbox or PS3 members visit our site in the last post, we have a very strong core of PS3 gamers and always looking for more, especially to fill the ranks for our Xbox roster!

Axewielderx
03-11-2013, 05:49 AM
Replied to Pms...

Doc
03-11-2013, 07:27 AM

Try re signing in to the site, no one has been removed...

Doc
03-11-2013, 07:29 AM

Doc
03-11-2013, 07:31 AM
Replied to Pms...

Axewielderx1 Mar 1, 2013 Mar 1, 2013 Prospect No No

You are a member of the site and have rights to post, nothing a GM can do for your account at this moment since its a user error. Try re logging into the site, but to be honest without seeing your computer screen and knowing what your doing wrong its hard for us to help on the admin side bro.

Axewielderx
03-11-2013, 08:19 AM
I said my member priveledges were removed. Not that I was removed. The website will not let me log-in with axewielderx1. it only lets me login with axewielderx. W/e just remove me from the guild. I don't have time to deal with this crap right now.

Xannidel
03-11-2013, 09:21 AM
Is the name that important to you? I mean it is just a numerical digit that is missing.

Axewielderx
03-11-2013, 09:29 AM
Actually, it is not a name issue so much as it is an access issue. One name has access to the website with no member level priveledges and the other cannot access the website at all. No matter..I joined Exodus...problem solved. See you all in-game.l8tr!

Doc
03-11-2013, 11:26 AM
I said my member priveledges were removed. Not that I was removed. The website will not let me log-in with axewielderx1. it only lets me login with axewielderx. W/e just remove me from the guild. I don't have time to deal with this crap right now.

Nah we will keep you around :P

Doc
03-11-2013, 11:27 AM
56 Current Registered members and still accepting applications at this time.

Dlusion
03-11-2013, 03:50 PM
To apply for Corruption's 360 or PS3 roster >Click Here< (http://ps3.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/application.php?gid=306281)

Doc
03-12-2013, 06:20 AM
At 62 members and still growing!

Corruption is open for applications at this time.

Doc
03-12-2013, 07:38 AM
Looking heavily for XBOX members now that our roster is almost full on the PS3 side.

Mr666
03-12-2013, 12:02 PM
You been added to both my sig and my website. Let it be known that the L3gion stands with you

Xannidel
03-12-2013, 12:35 PM
Thanks Mr666 =]

Nice to have such allies when the game launches.

Dlusion
03-12-2013, 03:32 PM
To apply for Corruption's 360 or PS3 roster >Click Here< (http://ps3.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/application.php?gid=306281)

Darky
03-13-2013, 04:30 AM
You been added to both my sig and my website. Let it be known that the L3gion stands with you
we couldn't have a better allies :)

Xannidel
03-13-2013, 06:59 AM
At least with a starting 360 division that alliance can be more real then it would have been if we stayed PS3 exclusive.

Doc
03-13-2013, 07:44 AM

Good news we will update our site as well. Glad to be a part of The United Alliance.

Xannidel
03-13-2013, 03:43 PM
Welcome all new members, great to have you aboard.

We are still looking for more 360 members for our new division.

Dlusion
03-13-2013, 06:43 PM

DJBlaze
03-13-2013, 06:47 PM
hey just applied to Corruption for XBOX360 guild membership sent message to Xannidel with my info am interested in finding an Army to have a soldiers back.

Xannidel
03-13-2013, 06:51 PM
Replied and accepted you =]
Welcome!

Kasnadak
03-13-2013, 07:00 PM
I put in my application on the website for PS3 and also as soon as I get my PC working again then I will be playing on there as well.

Xannidel
03-13-2013, 07:03 PM
So is the PS3 version more of a temporary thing until your PC is fixed or are you going to spend time on both versions?

Kasnadak
03-13-2013, 07:06 PM
Yes I will and from what I read they are going to try to link the account so you can play your character on all of the same consoles don't quote me on that but I could have sworn I heard it when I watched the youtube video http://youtu.be/pFTRgWhLcVs. It is going to be sometime though before i get my computer up and running again since i need to buy both a new mobo and processor.

Xannidel
03-13-2013, 07:13 PM
Yeah I think that was speculation because from what I heard that Defiance is not cross platforming but who knows until it is really released.

I just want to play with my friends and clan mates and that now includes you, congrats =]

Kasnadak
03-13-2013, 08:32 PM
Thanks Xannidel I look forward to playing with everyone on PS3 and as soon as I can PC it should be a fun time. Also with what I read on this thread the reason I think that more people will be on ps3 that on xbox 360 is not due to graphics, (even though i think ps3's are better), but still with the 360 you have to have a gold membership to play it vs. ps3 you don't.

Xannidel
03-13-2013, 09:27 PM
Well whatever console you choose, we will accept you =]

Dlusion
03-14-2013, 08:47 AM

Xannidel
03-14-2013, 05:15 PM
Welcome all new members =]
Our 360 division is still open for recruitment!