PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something? Repetitive? TRION HELP!

GsR Stang 13
03-25-2013, 06:09 PM
When I play any game, especialy RPG's, I look for a challenge. Most RPG's that are any fun to me have zones that you better stay out of until you are tough enough to handle them. I like that because it makes it feel all worth it when you find a new weapon or some nice armor. It makes it feel like these weapons and armor make you more of a badass. Well, I have played this beta for many many hours and I don't see a change in difficulty from the first minute all the way up to now. I have done many arkfalls and co-op missions. When I was at EGO 10 and now at around 150, the co-op mission feels exactly the same. What am I missing? What is going to keep me going? Whats the point of a new weapon if it really doesnt matter? It seems I could be at EGO 5000 and be able to fight side by side with a 50 and the battle would end the same. When I watched videos, I thought to myself wow, it would be fun as a lower level to help kill weaker enemies during an arkfall while the higher levels take out the stronger enemies. After awhile, it seems all you do is kill things over and over in the same manner with a story built on terrible acting and an annoying robot sounding girl. I thought the game was a blast until I figured out I was going nowhere fast. Thats a bummer because I was really looking forward to this game.
Please give me hope and tell me what I have to look forward to. Where my challenge will be. Why I would keep this game longer than a month! Please Trion!

Intamasica
03-25-2013, 11:29 PM
BETA. They're just trying to balance things out to make it as much of a fun experience for everyone. Just wait and see what you think of the final game. You might be pleasantly surprised.