PDA

View Full Version : Ways to get XP?

Dalie90
06-30-2013, 11:23 PM
Hi guys, I was just wondering if there are any quicker methods of levelling up and gaining XP, my current method is search the map for arkfalls go to one, put a bullet in something and go to the next one. I will generally stay at a hellbug extermination arkfall for the bonus 10,000 xp but I always make sure I go to the others first, if there are no extermination arkfalls I will spam San-Quentin until the destruction, scrapper etc. arkfalls finish then repeat.......when I am bored of this I will just play PvP or co-op maps......What are your methods? Much appreciated :)

FantasyMeister
06-30-2013, 11:50 PM
PvP quick match and co-op quick match were the fastest for my character xp. It gives you incentive to win in PvP too, extra 1000xp for winning Freight Yard, big bonuses for high scores in Death Match and so on.

I used two loadouts, one for Death Match (pure PvP) and one for Freight Yard/Shadow War (vehicle spec) so I could use the Cerberus with extra bonuses on it from the vehicle perks and get that leveled at the same time.

Weapon skill xp (aka damage) was mostly Hulker in San Quentin with the exception of Bolt Action ("Defiance", final story mission), Rocket Launchers (Big Stone Reach) and a couple of others like Assault Rifles and Grenade Launchers (used in co-ops all the time so they leveled 'naturally').