PDA

View Full Version : What the hell has happened since the last patch? Cant kill anything.

rjm
07-01-2013, 09:48 AM
Is this one of those companies that ninja nerf everything when people start blowing through the game quickly? Was gone over the weekend and started a mission and cant kill hardy anything with the exact same guns I had before. This is rediculous at best. We are already slaved to play a game their way and when you have that idiot side kick you forced to fight her way in instances. I about done with this game and the show both. I am now running out of ammo on things I used to kill with no problem. I hate when these devs "balance" something so far over the edge that it just sucks the fun out of this game. I have already seen tons leave the game due to its rinse and repeat shoddy programming. Going to see more leave over having to trudge through the game because some dev wants to keep a job longer if he thinks he can keep people in the game longer.

Sdric
07-01-2013, 11:57 AM
I can't notice any change or buffs.

I'ld like buffs though.
I'm sick of enemies dieing much to fast when I'm trying to level my weapons.

piercehead
07-01-2013, 12:20 PM
OP, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Half your post is gibberish ranting ("slaved to play a game their way" - wtf?) and the other half is imagined. No change in balance, enemies still do/receive the same damage as before.
Maybe your memory isn't what it was - try and not leave it a whole weekend and see if that clears anything up.

Tyger
07-01-2013, 01:12 PM
The best I can guess is your skill got all decrepit and stuffz yo'. Shake off the dust and aim moar betterer.

Ashvan Aeronor
07-01-2013, 01:13 PM
Cant say i have noticed any difference in difficulty either. Ive done the main story now 3 times since Saturday. (Have grinded missions due to the xp boost, and should have noticed any changes if there was any)

Samyaza
07-02-2013, 05:53 PM
can't believe no one asked this yet.... what gun you using

what are you trying to kill

and if you say volge....