PDA

View Full Version : New Content, Community day. oranges

Adrena Chrome
07-01-2013, 10:48 AM
UPDATE I will be picking random gamers from the bottom of the list... in the shadow wars Sat, to give quality synergy modded Blues. In order to involve everyone! I will give weapons just for showing up. Thank you Cmdr Mongo and the Shooting Gallery will be supplying weapons for this portion of the event.

Chrome's mod shop and DVDA Nation Under Warguerrilla Will be hosting a community day Sat July 6 1pm-11pm eastern...Prizes will be awarded at ark falls, races, and DVDA is sponsering Shadow wars. The Gamer with the most point captures in one game will win a prize pack comprised of A Sniper, Pistol, Sheild, and Nade all orange weapons ego 500-1500. Yes four Legendaries!! To complete the equip all orange persuit. I will play shadow wars all day and watch the leader board. You can contact me directly with screenshot or cell pic to verify your date, time, and score to claim prize. I will be giving the prize pack to someone even if they didn't enter as I will be watching the wars all day. Be aggressive and take points!!! May the best arc hunter win!!!

Adrena Chrome
07-01-2013, 11:06 AM
If you read this please bump it to inform as many as possible. We in the community really want to keep the game alive. (without negative comments) Plz join us for a community day.

Combo Breaker
07-01-2013, 11:29 AM
bump for ya.

Shwartznwalder
07-01-2013, 12:15 PM
So I can do this anytime between 1 pm and 11 pm? I may take a shot at this one. I'm assuming we can just post our screenshots here?

Nate Murder
07-01-2013, 12:16 PM
spread the word

Adrena Chrome
07-01-2013, 12:19 PM
Yes... That would be great!

So I can do this anytime between 1 pm and 11 pm? I may take a shot at this one. I'm assuming we can just post our screenshots here?

Shwartznwalder
07-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Yes... That would be great!

Thanks Adrena! I'll make sure to spread the word in my clan to get some more people involved.

Adrena Chrome
07-01-2013, 03:36 PM
A real event July 6 1pm to 11pm est to let everyone in on it NA
So we are going to have a live event giveaways for guns no script involve but good guns up for giveaway. maybe a couple give aways towards the event if anyone has anything they want to add in for. give aways keep them and during the event you do the giveaway not trying to screw anyone. I'm taking ideas for things to do during the event maybe some races during it with a couple people at the end to make sure to make sure the right person wins. just want to make this a real thing you can stay in your parties we will do open chat to see how it works which will probably be hard if a lot of people show up we want to make this a good thing to start. have other ways to do a giveaway maybe like short foot races where everyone can watch and other thing to make it where everyone can see what's going on during the event. I'm all for ideas that everyone can see to make sure everyone can see what's going on. I'm thinking we should do it at earth republic plenty of room and its not muir where everyone is always trading these days

I will be adding the events up here tonight to sign up for there will be events for people to get in on while the event is going on there will be random open chat messages where me or a clanmate will say first one to send a trade invite to us wins a prize arkfalls in that world will be contest with people around to see who wins the prize for placing first

A thank you to AdrenaChrome000 has made a contest for people to sign up for its a shadow war prizes are a sniper,pistol,shield, and a nade all under ego 1000 for giveaways he also posted about it on the general forum page you can message me on here to get signed up and i will let him know that you want in on this contest all sponsored by DVDA Nation

these are some of the weapons for the event for now

ORANGES

Auto shotgun
2 derailers
quick repeater
invader
immunizer
nano fragger
3 auto pistols
1 tacc autopistol
1 bolter
matchlock boomer
3 sawed off shotguns
birdshot shotgun
bionova pro
1 wolfhound
frc scattergun
1 wolverine
FRC heavy scattergun
VBI short barrel shotgun

PURPLES

respark regen shield
tacc auto shotgun
meteor bolter
immunizer
canker
invader
frc saw

normally would add all the roles but this is a free giveaway weekend so a free gun is better than paying for a good one and all purples are good gun that is one thing that we will be doing not reason to give out bad purple weapons could just sell them or break them down

will hopefully be adding more over the week to make it a fun event and have had some donations from people thanks to you guys heres a shout out

ComeGetOwned420
OneLeftNDaSniper
Meat Missile
FishTrick
Cadieux
Newfie Goes Ham
Combo Breaker

Couple contest ideas that we will most likely being doing arkfalls get first place in the arkfalls in the world that the event is going on some races quad,cars,buggies and maybe some foot races and no blurr during these

will set up a way to put your name down for races probably do one every half hour or hour like 20 to 25 people during races have a guy start at start and crouchs to start the race and have guys at the end to see who wins the race
GT: W4RGUERILLA

CLAN: R3DNECK H3RO'S

IGN: WARGUERILLA

Adrena Chrome
07-01-2013, 03:38 PM
Prizes for shadow war are ego 1050 semi auto sniper, ego 1150 vot blaster with good rolls, Ego 600 rebel IV grenadier, ego 600 Bio nova. Just FYI

Adrena Chrome
07-02-2013, 02:31 AM
Bump to the top......

Adrena Chrome
07-02-2013, 11:03 AM
bump............................

Axton121
07-02-2013, 06:04 PM
Double ******l double anal? Tell me that's not an Orgazmo refrence...

Adrena Chrome
07-03-2013, 01:55 AM
Ya well it's an old clan from Cod originally. I never thought it would go public.... Then get called out on it too.... Come join the contest it will be fun...

Double ******l double anal? Tell me that's not an Orgazmo refrence...

Adrena Chrome
07-03-2013, 11:26 AM
Bump............................

Adrena Chrome
07-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Bump. to top. Happy fourth of july!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHADOWBROKER
07-04-2013, 08:38 PM
You or who ever you are doing this with...good job bro

Combo Breaker
07-05-2013, 04:19 AM
One more day to go bump.

Adrena Chrome
07-05-2013, 11:19 AM
Bump..................

SebastianGomez
07-05-2013, 12:32 PM
Sooo pumped for this. Warguerilla is a really good dude

Adrena Chrome
07-05-2013, 05:12 PM
I will personally be guarding points tomorrow, ghost shotty beware!!!

Adrena Chrome
07-06-2013, 09:01 AM
Today is the big day!!!! Grand prize will be awarded at 3pm tommorrow eastern. Noon west coast. To allow time for entries. Post screenshot or cell pic here. Or email it to me directly ktbcustom@gmail.com I will be messaging random in game players to award weapons to for participation. Good luck to all!!