PDA

View Full Version : I'm done with PvP. I'll just wait until the full game comes out.

Element
03-25-2013, 08:54 PM
It's so pointless to even try to compete. Everyone hops around with that blue laser ********. Its like it slows you and does AoE damage. Then you literally cannot see anything because your screen is bright blue/white. It's so frustrating. Why do people have to exploit something in a game just to do good at it. Shameful..

/endrant

S4DN3SS
03-25-2013, 09:01 PM
I also hate the PVP! I'm always getting killed by Sawed-Off scatterguns and it's really starting to piss me off.

Element
03-25-2013, 09:04 PM
I also hate the PVP! I'm always getting killed by Sawed-Off scatterguns and it's really starting to piss me off.

Yeah, I'm not completely pissed with PvP, but its annoying when you have people jumping arouns with rpg's, grenade launchers and that blue lazer smg.

Brock 5amson
03-25-2013, 09:07 PM
http://global3.memecdn.com/PvP-Demotivational_o_102941.jpg

DJTrig
03-25-2013, 09:11 PM
http://global3.memecdn.com/PvP-Demotivational_o_102941.jpg

Lol,that made me think of Maplestory for some reason.

EnSaBah Nur
03-25-2013, 09:13 PM
Yeah, I'm not completely pissed when in PvP, but its annoying when you have people jumping arouns with rpg's, grenade launchers and that blue lazer smg.

I always find it funny when someone cries that they can't win at something because of the this-and-that's when it's simple get your skill upand aquire the weapon and retaliate, the animation is fine and you simply can't have it like Burger King, in this short period of time I learned to work around the Vot and Exploder, I went from getting dusted to being a problem, nothing is OP it's simple a matter of making your toon work for you not against you. The majority of the weapons have an AoE so I really don't understand that part but hey it is what it is.

Element
03-25-2013, 09:28 PM
I always find it funny when someone cries that they can't win at something because of the this-and-that's when it's simple get your skill upand aquire the weapon and retaliate, the animation is fine and you simply can't have it like Burger King, in this short period of time I learned to work around the Vot and Exploder, I went from getting dusted to being a problem, nothing is OP it's simple a matter of making your toon work for you not against you. The majority of the weapons have an AoE so I really don't understand that part but hey it is what it is.

I'm not crying about anything, you can ask anyone or refer back to previous forum posts. First off when did I mention that I could'nt win a game? I win pretty much every PvP match with a decent amount of kills. That gun whatever it is called is annoying because as I stated you cannot see anything when getting hit by it. You have everyone spamming that gun so everything becomes pointless. You assume that I dont have the skill to compete in PvP based on the fact that I'm complaining about a gun? Smart. If you're going to comment on this post just to bash on me, go somewhere else. You say the animation is fine yet it completely blinds you to the point where you can even run away.

Brock 5amson
03-25-2013, 09:40 PM
Reminds me of...

http://flygirlgamers.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/star-wars-pvp-funny-2-26-12.jpg

Badboyjoe95
03-25-2013, 09:45 PM
Reminds me of...

http://flygirlgamers.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/star-wars-pvp-funny-2-26-12.jpg

Lmao ^^ that had me dying for a good while

SETit_allABLAZE
03-25-2013, 09:50 PM
I hate that crap too, people cant just use guns that have skill, instead they like jumping like some monkeys with and easy gun

Element
03-25-2013, 09:55 PM
The pictures are funny, but you guys are completely missing the point. But whatever.. I expected it anyway.

lemieux
03-25-2013, 11:15 PM
I hate that crap too, people cant just use guns that have skill, instead they like jumping like some monkeys with and easy gun

THANK YOU!!!

Honestly it only speaks to their character. If you act like that in a freaking video game, imagine how they act in real life.

Quite sad.

Halo games are the worst at that. Monkey jumping and the cheapest gun available. All zero skill.

Derity
03-26-2013, 12:56 AM
I agree 100%.

I think the gun is called Plasma Pulse.

I was talking to someone who was using it, and even they were saying to me "It's the most OP Weapon in the game, its stupid and I hope it doesn't make it to release". - Actual quote from someone using the gun.

I have tried to find the weapon, but no luck so far.

If it does make it to release, there really is no point in any other gun in the game - this gun just trumps everything. PVE and PVP.

It is essentially a machine gun rocket launcher. lol. What the hell were Trion thinking?

Anyway with that said, I'm dissapointed that any rocket launcher / grenade launcher / noob cannons in PVP, it is game ruining. I wish there was a PVP mode that forced everyone into using specific guns, and the only guns you can choose from are the 4 guns that you can start with in the game.

Thought this game was meant to be skill based?