PDA

View Full Version : 1800 xp for volge emergency?

I Emperor420 I
07-01-2013, 04:02 PM
dont get me wrong

love the volge encounters, dont nerf them, but that seems a little cheap, xp bonus wise

we still have hellbug mating season emergencies that are 4k and those are kittens play compared to volge events, and we dont even get 2k?

if anything volge encounters should be the 4k xp bonus emergencies and most others should be 2k now (except for maybe the carjacked, exotic goods and thinning the heard events)

thoughts?

I Emperor420 I
07-01-2013, 04:19 PM
no one wants to comment on this?

T_Archangel
07-01-2013, 04:20 PM
I am actually of the thought that considering it is only a road side emergency that 1800 is actually pretty good bud. Keep in mind that there is a hella lot of decent loot drops and the resources found are pretty decent... Plus the overall newness is nice (though not to be considered in it LOL)

Seriously though overall I think its a pretty good output. 2k might be a nice round number but Ill take whatever I get in addition to the very decent exp they pay out upon each kill...

Turantula
07-01-2013, 04:22 PM
no one wants to comment on this?

It may be fixed later on, but for now lets just be happy nothing else was broken in game with their arrival lol.

SpiritumLiberum
07-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Yeah, I have looted so many blues I am shocked.

T_Archangel
07-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Yeah, I have looted so many blues I am shocked.

Kurai & I been having a great time killing them, and the loot seems awesome. Plus we are having a great time rezzing each other repeatedly so I think they are cool the way it is LOL

cusman
07-01-2013, 05:32 PM
dont get me wrong

love the volge encounters, dont nerf them, but that seems a little cheap, xp bonus wise

we still have hellbug mating season emergencies that are 4k and those are kittens play compared to volge events, and we dont even get 2k?

if anything volge encounters should be the 4k xp bonus emergencies and most others should be 2k now (except for maybe the carjacked, exotic goods and thinning the heard events)

thoughts?

I haven't played any Volge emergencies yet, but if they are harder than the Hellbug ones... then I agree with what you are saying.

Eorthstapa
07-01-2013, 05:33 PM
You may not notice, but the Volge give a rather large sum of exp for normal mobs themselves. Troopers seem to give 57 exp (Wasn't checking to see if my clan had an exp boost on, so I could be wrong) whilst the elites seem to give over 300 easily each kill... Amount to the fact there is anywhere from 6-10 from what I have seen, and it adds up more than you may think.

T_Archangel
07-01-2013, 05:37 PM
You may not notice, but the Volge give a rather large sum of exp for normal mobs themselves. Troopers seem to give 57 exp (Wasn't checking to see if my clan had an exp boost on, so I could be wrong) whilst the elites seem to give over 300 easily each kill... Amount to the fact there is anywhere from 6-10 from what I have seen, and it adds up more than you may think.

I agree - pretty much what I said earlier. the individual kills together add up in exp also.

Ridiculousss
07-01-2013, 08:05 PM
5 minutes, for 1800 xp when u take down them on your own is bs, it should be more xp.

I Emperor420 I
07-02-2013, 06:06 AM
bumping

anyone else think they should be worth at least a little more? or alot more?

Veld
07-02-2013, 06:13 AM
I haven't gotten to play much today and when i finally got on the server went down for maintenance. Have to say though (got my pursuit already) i'm ok with the rewards and i liked that when i tried to play to how i do with current "normal" enemies i got my butt handed to me (only fell over twice on the first one i tried) and i had to adapt. If the sieges are half as challenging as these emergencies, then i can't wait to try them out.

Flank
07-02-2013, 07:34 AM
I have found that the xp for them is satisfying. I am not
amused with the loot drops, as others seem to be.
Green and blue weapons to break down because I
i wont use them, translates to just over 1 keycode.
Or 1/1500th of a mod slot (chuckles). Scrip and salvage
pick ups seem fair, that is granted you don't have to
extract. Love the challenge just wish the payout for
me has left me feeling unfulfilled. Especially when you
are runnin them solo.

MaxSterling
07-02-2013, 07:42 AM
I actually don't want to gain XP. Everything only gets more expensive when you rank up... so what's the incentive? Achievements? Not really an incentive.

Sdric
07-02-2013, 08:11 AM
Max exp here.
I'ld rather like to see an increase in money :P