PDA

View Full Version : Know what - Xbox 360 Weapon Trading thread.

DarkShadowMark
03-25-2013, 09:35 PM
We need one.

Yes, this is an MMO where we could find each other and blah blah blah but since the forums doesn't have one in the 360 forums yet, this is now it. Yes I know this is a Beta, but why the feck not?

Stipulations: Just post your "mini profile" and what item your looking for and what weapons/items/amount of scrip your willing to trade for said item. Then put the stats of the item you are trading. The Ego level of the weapon doesn't matter THAT much aside from the requirement needed to equip.

Lets try to keep this civil, eh?

GT: Cause if you send a temporary FR, it will make it MUCH easier to pair up.
Character Name: To pick you out from the crowd
Current Ego Level: For Reasons
What your looking for: Self Explanatory
What are you trading:
Stats of item you are trading:
Available modding slots:
Effects: Such as a shorter reload or extra damage
DMG:
Fire Rate:
Mag:
Reload:
Accuracy/crit mult: Whichever is applicable
Bloom:
Extra notes: Such as if it's burst fire or fires two shots at once or has an elemental effect.
_______

GT: DarkShadowMark
Character Name: Amelia Harper
Current Ego Level: 310
What your looking for: Votan Auto-Bolter - preferably with any kind of element
What are you trading: VBI SO-2 Courier shotgun grenade launcher AND a VOT Plasma Pulser
Stats of Items you are trading:
VBI SO-2 Courier
Can have a stock mod
x0.90 reload
DMG: 1919x2
Fire Rate: 1.5
Mag: 2
Reload: 1.4
Accuracy: 10.0
Bloom: 0.00
Other notes: Fires two sticky grenades at the same time

VOT Plasma Pulsar
Can take a clip mod
x1.03 Fire Rate
DMG: 359
Fire Rate 7.7
Mag: 40
Reload: 1.5
Crit Mult: 1.5x
Bloom: 4.51
Extra Notes: Has Fire Element, has AOE effect, blinds the crap out of people.

NOTE: Will trade the VOT Plasma Pulser over the Courier if at all possible. I hate even having the Plasma Pulser in my inventory.

Just post below using a quote of the person's weapon trade sheet when you realize that you have the weapon that the trader is asking for.

Intamasica
03-25-2013, 11:27 PM
Good idea, but don't get your hopes up that anything like this will kick off until the full game is released. At the moment I believe people are just experimenting with what they can find, I haven't encountered anyone who's like, "Oh yeah, really want that weapon for this".

Seeing as this thread may get lost into the forums, post a new, more 'official' one when the game is released and everyone's getting the hang of it. And frequently 'bump' it so people know it exists.

ashytheblackman
03-25-2013, 11:31 PM
i am super lazy.(emphasis on lazy):p. but i have an auto bolter gt is my username. ill be on tomorrow, also friend me i need a battle buddy to grind with.

DarkShadowMark
03-25-2013, 11:51 PM
Good idea, but don't get your hopes up that anything like this will kick off until the full game is released. At the moment I believe people are just experimenting with what they can find, I haven't encountered anyone who's like, "Oh yeah, really want that weapon for this".

Seeing as this thread may get lost into the forums, post a new, more 'official' one when the game is released and everyone's getting the hang of it. And frequently 'bump' it so people know it exists.

I fully plan to get a big trading thread going and maybe get it stickied at one point.

i am super lazy.(emphasis on lazy):p. but i have an auto bolter gt is my username. ill be on tomorrow, also friend me i need a battle buddy to grind with.

Sweet! I'll send you a message and an FR!

Adamathias
03-26-2013, 12:29 AM
While something like this won't get implemented till release, it is a smart Idea. too bad my current loadouts will get wiped. I have two fully modded purple weapons (one Lightning AR, and one Bolt action Sniper) that cost a lot of salvage and scrip to put together. Oh well with the full game scrip won't be too hard to come by anyway so test away to help make Defiance better for all!

DarkShadowMark
03-26-2013, 11:33 AM
Bump, lets keep the gravy train rollin'

Grit
03-26-2013, 11:52 AM
My name is Grit... it's part of my gamertag.. i'll trade weapons to vendors for SC or just give them away to my friends... If i happened to find something that someone REALLY WANTED....i'd post it and if they took the time to find me, cool. if not venders FTW!

Deadboy204
03-26-2013, 07:13 PM
I will buy it for some scrip ?

Grit
03-27-2013, 06:03 AM
Honestly i think if the loot system was on par with the Diablo games with Uniques and set items it'd be a thing to do. I mean i think a lot of trading will take place with in groups because you can't "drop" items on the ground and go on your way. I look at trading as a "hand me down" system in this game. Granted there could be some super BA stuff in the game but with the EGO level associated with the weapons makes things different at well. Oh here take my old AR buddy i got a new one.. Ego level for AR is like 75 above said friend's EGO so it may be obsolete when they get their EGO high enough.

Trading thread is a good idea but the trading concept in the game... probably not so much unless its for customization things.

mushinwolf
03-27-2013, 06:10 AM
This idea has already been done a while ago, they have a proper site for trading stuff on each platform.
http://www.scripsandbits.com

ROYAL Legends
03-27-2013, 07:50 AM
ik TG has a group of people planing to open a market for weapons and other things, we have a basic structure just waiting for game to refine it further, if it goes right we will have multiple people running it.