PDA

View Full Version : Volge AoE a little bit do they?

Dazz
07-01-2013, 05:54 PM
Good lord. No, don't nerf 'em, but damn. You can't run away fast enough.

Hannova
07-01-2013, 06:11 PM
Word on the street is that the Volge are only attacking because the skitterlings gave them a lot of scrip for "a little payback".

Opus
07-01-2013, 07:19 PM
What really pisses me off about them (in a good way, of course) is that once you get their attention, they follow you FOREVER. I blew up my roller on a couple. Got out, had 3 coming at me in the open. Ran, dodged, jumped, and hauled *** down the road and they would not. stop. coming for me. Yeah, I had to extract a couple times. :D

Natjur
07-01-2013, 07:21 PM
What really pisses me off about them (in a good way, of course) is that once you get their attention, they follow you FOREVER. I blew up my roller on a couple. Got out, had 3 coming at me in the open. Ran, dodged, jumped, and hauled *** down the road and they would not. stop. coming for me. Yeah, I had to extract a couple times. :D

That's the best part of the Volge, they never give up until you are dead, or they are!
I am so happy we have a HARD NPC now, Now if they add a Volge outfit to the store, I will be very happy

Opus
07-01-2013, 07:34 PM
I remember running into my first Volge emergency today half-cocked, got my *** handed to me immediately. It was GREAT! And when I saw one of them break out into Blur, I was pretty damn stoked. :D

Aerion
07-01-2013, 08:09 PM
They AoE? Really? The only one that might AoE is the bomber, but I mow his face down the second I see him.

Troopers, on the other hand, are bastads. Don't get caught in a firefight with more than 1 at a time, always get cover, and keep on rollin'

Not the hardest enemies (a group of ~15 raiders would kill me faster), but a bit of fun anyway. Shame there's no point for me in doing those emergencies...

AvdielZion
07-01-2013, 09:19 PM

I LOVE this .. I run them into OTHER elite mobs LOL .. Too easy to kill them that way though.

HELL MAMA
07-01-2013, 09:57 PM
Word on the street is that the Volge are only attacking because the skitterlings gave them a lot of scrip for "a little payback". lol awsome lmao

Dazz
07-01-2013, 10:03 PM
They AoE? Really? The only one that might AoE is the bomber, but I mow his face down the second I see him.

Troopers, on the other hand, are bastads. Don't get caught in a firefight with more than 1 at a time, always get cover, and keep on rollin'

Not the hardest enemies (a group of ~15 raiders would kill me faster), but a bit of fun anyway. Shame there's no point for me in doing those emergencies...

Yeah, that bomber guy. He was AoE'ing me behind cover. Aim from the other guys is 100% too. You can't run. You kill or die.

Phuccko
07-01-2013, 10:07 PM
I LOVE this .. I run them into OTHER elite mobs LOL .. Too easy to kill them that way though.

I did this same thing, it's the only way I could solo them lmao