PDA

View Full Version : I found out what VOLGE stands for

Alexri
07-01-2013, 09:55 PM
VOLGE: Various Oversized Loot Generating Entities

Seriously, these things are better than loot weekends! No one online at this time of day so I have all the emergencies to myself, just running around farming loot like a loot weekend on steroids. They drop a lot of greens and blues, so I dare say they can compete with loot weekends for ark salvage, without even taking into consideration the occasional useful drop.

Deanation
07-01-2013, 10:08 PM
They're like pinatas, that slap you back.

Wtflag
07-01-2013, 10:08 PM
I don't really see the point of posting this unless you believe there is a balance issue with the amount of loot?

Trust me, Trion is so used to people complaining that they sometimes even see complains when there isn't.

People talk about fast key farming at Mine 99? Boom! Nerfed for most repeatable missions in the area.

People talk about Arkfall tagging because of too many Arkfalls appearing at the same time? Boom! Nerfed so badly it is now on average 1 arkfall per hour.

We actually brought a lot of these nerfs on ourselves if you look at all the forum history, the way people say things and the resultant patches.

Alexri
07-01-2013, 10:49 PM
I don't really see the point of posting this unless you believe there is a balance issue with the amount of loot?

It was meant as a joke. Sorry to see the Volge run off with your sense of humor.

There is no balance issue because your average player can't farm these effectively. I recorded a farming session and had 5-6 emergencies done in the 15 minutes I recorded before I ran out of storage space. Seen people spend more time that than on a single one.

SpiritumLiberum
07-01-2013, 11:02 PM
Hahahaha! i get what you mean ;) ;)