PDA

View Full Version : People already complaining about Volge!?!

teamshizzy
07-01-2013, 10:01 PM
What kind of weak, tactless, no spine having, brain dead turds think the only thing challenging in Defiance needs to be easier? Please trade your game in now and start playing Hello Kitty's Island Adventure before you ruin things for the real players.

BugZapper
07-01-2013, 10:23 PM
yes. if you get the right gun and learn there weakness then killing them really isn't that hard. those that run at them and expect to just walk away okay your in for a treat.

Rusty Tuell
07-01-2013, 10:56 PM
agreed, i hope to any god that will hear this, please do not nerf the volge, they bring in a challenge and also bring in some kind of optional afflicted mission or something i miss killing those poor bastards

wild liza
07-02-2013, 05:45 AM
the afflicted will return in a mission re-run event trion said. Volge are great keep them as they are or maybe harder please please please please do not nerf.

Capattac
07-02-2013, 05:50 AM
I had some clan mates tell me how hard they were... so I showed up with my epic Wolfhound, overcharge and decimated them. (Pistol stat = 20) lol

If anything, leave them the way they are just spawn more per emergency!

Radon
07-02-2013, 06:16 AM
More per emergency would be great! We were running a wolf pack group last night, staked out a territory and just kept making a loop around, picking up every emergency (about 200 yrds apart it seemed). We had a group boost going, so the drops were so numerous we had to pause every 5 or so to clear inventory. Solos started tagging along with us, and it was a blast to coordinate our efforts in taking them down as fast as we could. The best ones were on hill sides, when there would be two emergencies so close to each other that they overlapped and we would have two cannoneers on sight at the same time. They are too easy to take down in my opinion.

Love it!

x13FISHx
07-02-2013, 06:18 AM
Great for leveling weapons...

gamingreal
07-02-2013, 06:26 AM
would love to try out my fave modded saw on them but unfortunately my internet is running slow probably enough to play online but i cant download the patch because it will take 4-6hrs

SebastianGomez
07-02-2013, 06:33 AM
Been playing this game since the beginning of May and Ive been waiting for something to challenge me in this game. Every other enemy goes down with 2 trigger pulls. Finally there is something that keeps me on my toes! I actually have to strategize to take these guys out and I love it! Dont listen to the whiners, Trion. For the love of Jeebus, dont listen!

Spuddragg
07-02-2013, 07:03 AM
It was quite the change of pace with the Volge. So use to just charging in and unloading. Found out pretty quick it doesn't work out so well haha. It's nice to face an enemy that can actually kill you without needing to spawn 100 enemies to make it difficult.

Wess Allbright
07-02-2013, 11:23 AM
yes. if you get the right gun and learn there weakness then killing them really isn't that hard. those that run at them and expect to just walk away okay your in for a treat.

Not sure if it would be a treat, but it would be a big suprise!! "Pain is Coming!!!"