PDA

View Full Version : server maintance?

Unchained
07-02-2013, 06:10 AM
why have the servers gone down in the middle of the day? some glitch?

Cephious
07-02-2013, 06:12 AM
why have the servers gone down in the middle of the day? some glitch?

Idk but I am waiting on live support at the moment. Since 2 minutes after buying 6 boosts I get a 25min warning on un"scheduled maintenance". And there is nothing officially posted anywhere about it. Grrrrrrr

viperstryke78
07-02-2013, 07:17 AM
No kidding, tried logging in for the first time this week to battle volge. Got the unavailable message, where was a our warning on the forums?

Cephious
07-02-2013, 07:26 AM
No kidding, tried logging in for the first time this week to battle volge. Got the unavailable message, where was a our warning on the forums?

There wasn't anything posted for the community and the GM I spoke with apologized for the lack of communication and said they would try to do better.

lovepitts
07-02-2013, 07:30 AM
defiance service is not available please try again later... is this what everyone else is getting?

TravelerX1
07-02-2013, 07:35 AM
There were system warnings at 45-30-15-10 mins prior to it being taken down.
Either it's real server maintenance.... (DOUBTFUL)

or....

Something is f'ed up that isn't public yet (havn't read about any new bugs or anything)

or....

They are adding something that was last minute or not scheduled or they got word to move something up.....

If it wasn't a Tuesday I would say who knows... But since this is PS3 Store Day....

Golden Scenario - it's DLC......
Silver Scenario - Volge Seiges
Bronze Scenario - Server Maintenance
Poop Shoes... they F'ed something up and are fixing it

caveman
07-02-2013, 07:59 AM
It is ridiculous that they can give in game warning but still have not updated forms. If this is scheduled or unscheduled they obviously had time to update us by now and at least let us know it's down. After several failed log ins and checking the server status form for a while I started troubleshooting my system and router.
It is good to know it is them not me, I wish they would do an official update though.

viperstryke78
07-02-2013, 08:00 AM
There wasn't anything posted for the community and the GM I spoke with apologized for the lack of communication and said they would try to do better.

Thanks, it's available, now

TravelerX1
07-02-2013, 08:00 AM
It is ridiculous that they can give in game warning but still have not updated forms. If this is scheduled or unscheduled they obviously had time to update us by now and at least let us know it's down. After several failed log ins and checking the server status form for a while I started troubleshooting my system and router.
It is good to know it is them not me, I wish they would do an official update though.

Totally agree with you. Which makes me think this was something completely unscheduled.