PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Trion For The Volge!

Vekiz
07-02-2013, 07:27 AM
If there is any way possible, could you please add more! :cool:

Rez
07-02-2013, 11:02 AM
+1 can't believe people are complaining about them I just hope theres gonna be a major arkfall with them.

septim
07-02-2013, 11:42 AM
An ark fall with them
Would be awesome.

grim bloody reaper
07-02-2013, 11:51 AM
+1 can't believe people are complaining about them I just hope theres gonna be a major arkfall with them.

that would be challenging but FUN!

Donnyrides
07-02-2013, 01:06 PM
Volge sieges will be amazing. I have yet to run into Volge in a Shadow War. How great would it be to kite one of those monsters to one of your uplink point then cloak and run away and watch the carnage!!!

Love those Volge. The were injected into the game just in time. Game was getting close to being shelved until DLC.

Bonez2G
07-02-2013, 01:11 PM
Bump dis thread. Agreed!

Mowazzy
07-02-2013, 01:14 PM
Can't agree more. Adding the Volge makes the game more challenging which in a way makes up for the lack on content to date. Can't wait for the Sieges

Burntpowder
07-02-2013, 02:14 PM
I got my *** KICKED by them lastnight... but it was FUN as HELL doing it. Haven't laughed that hard in quite some time. Thank you Trion.

Sethvirfireborn
07-03-2013, 03:00 AM
I really hope they do not nerf them... Please do not nerf them... They are fun, and annoying. So a great addition. These sieges with Volge in them are going to be great

MstrJedi_Kyle
07-03-2013, 03:38 AM
Now we need Volge Sieges and Volge Arkfalls!!

Arisax
07-03-2013, 03:41 AM
i want the sieges to be back as well D:

mambonutz
07-03-2013, 04:17 AM
I ran across 'The Volge' at a roadside this morning. I agree with the OP, I welcome the addition.

Although they're a good challenge, The Volge is not as intense as many players made them out to be...and I'm EGO 785.

C'mon you 'Nancy's'...get up, dust yourselves off and get back in the fray...lol

Councilworker
07-03-2013, 08:58 AM
C'mon you 'Nancy's'...get up, dust yourselves off and get back in the fray...lol

I did get back up and got knocked down again after being extracted, change loadout / ego power / tactics tried again.... and again and again. I think personal they are over powered but I like the challenge of fighting them.

Silly Squirl
07-03-2013, 09:14 AM
Yes! Thank you for the Volge.

A minor and major Volge ark fall would also be fantastic.

How about sieges through matchmaking?

Burntpowder
07-03-2013, 12:17 PM
I did get back up and got knocked down again after being extracted, change loadout / ego power / tactics tried again.... and again and again. I think personal they are over powered but I like the challenge of fighting them.

Same. I've tried all my loadouts, if there isn't at least 2-3 other people there to take the heat off of me, then I get the short straw. I'm not tooting my horn but I usually draw the aggro, even during major arkfalls, reckon it has to do with DPS.

Rez
07-04-2013, 02:02 AM
I believe people are having trouble with the volge mostly because you can't just run in guns blazing on them, you need to be smart about it use cover at all times and the ego powers cloak/decoy are your friends for these battles. Once people get the hang of these battles we'll hopefully see an end to the Nerf the volge topics and more congratulations will hopefully go to trion for introducing decent updates.