PDA

View Full Version : episode missions

bigrob22
07-02-2013, 10:09 AM
did i miss an episode mission ? the last one i completed was when nolan took the gem .... im asking because i dont see the wanted posters anymore

CyrusKhane
07-02-2013, 01:33 PM
Just a weakass pursuit to kill the three Volge types and complete 5 Volge emergencies. No actual mission. Whatever, I'm glad. I'm tired of hearing Echelon mercs ask about Nolan every five seconds while I clean my inventory.

septim
07-02-2013, 06:03 PM
That did get quite annoying...

bigrob22
07-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Yes Tht Was Annoying Lol ...

wild liza
07-03-2013, 04:39 AM
more annoying that "you must bleed"?

Tyger
07-03-2013, 05:05 AM
did i miss an episode mission ? the last one i completed was when nolan took the gem .... im asking because i dont see the wanted posters anymore

You might have. There was a 4-5 mission arc where Varus sicked his echelon cronies out unto the wastelands in search of Nolan & Irisa after they lit out with the gemstone you remeber. Gotta' be quick to catch them. I noticed they like to sneak them in for a week or 2 then let them sneak out with as much fanfare as the arrival. Which is koo' imo. Keeping them like that really does help keep the idea that the show & the game are linked in a way with these lil' mini arcs that pop up during the reg. game play.

If you're close to table-flipping mode then send me a pm and I'll 'splain what you missed.

N3gativeCr33p
07-03-2013, 06:21 AM
more annoying that "you must bleed"?

I think so. Personally speaking, of course. :)

Mike Boccher
07-03-2013, 07:43 AM
the last time I saw nolan in the game was the last of the first set of episode missions when he and Irisa jacked the roller from our character and took off down the road. Next thing I know I see wanted posters for a week with no corresponding reason why in the game or tv show? What did I miss?

N3gativeCr33p
07-03-2013, 08:37 AM
the last time I saw nolan in the game was the last of the first set of episode missions when he and Irisa jacked the roller from our character and took off down the road. Next thing I know I see wanted posters for a week with no corresponding reason why in the game or tv show? What did I miss?

I think it's going to be a game to TV show crossover, personally... as in, I'm thinking some bounty hunter will show up at Defiance looking for their scrip reward for Nolan's capture. Possibly Rynn, for example.