PDA

View Full Version : Volge Death March

Capattac
07-02-2013, 10:52 AM
Ok, so you guys think the Volge are tough? Can't handle it alone? Join us July 3rd and July 5th from 7:00pm EST to whenever for...

Volge Death March

We will start at Iron Demon and circle our way over to Port Stinson and all throughout Sausalito devouring any Volge that dare spawn before our Death March!

Remember: To join in this beat down on the Volge, you must have a friend in the march that you can fast travel to! So anyone that wants to join... send me (PSN Capattac) a request with Volge Death March listed OR anyone that has attended in the past and has open friend spots, please list yours here!!

UPDATE!!!
Our First Volge Death March held on the 3rd was a fantastic success! Our group managed to melee the Volge as an ultimate beatdown victory! And I have to say it was amazing to watch the group punching them into submission, lol. Thank you to everyone who participated in our first Volge Death March.

If you missed the first one, Join us this Friday and don't miss out!!!

Kvenya
07-02-2013, 11:40 AM
I'm in!!

Pretty sure I sent you a friend request last time when we couldn't find the Death March. I'll be a bit late in attending, as I don't get off until 4pm PST, which is the slated start time.

I'll be home from work shortly after that, and online within seconds of arriving home.

I'll check and see if I've got you as a friend. If not, I'll send you another request...

Buenos con queso,

T.

SSlarg
07-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Friend Request sent. I Definately love Kickin the Shtako out of the big ones lol.

ChaoticNightmare
07-02-2013, 06:50 PM
a couple melee only emergencies? ;-)

jr_smurf_dog
07-02-2013, 10:56 PM
Im already your freind cant wait

ncanning
07-03-2013, 08:14 AM
I've been wanting to do a death march :)

nittaneejohn
07-03-2013, 08:19 AM
Im already your freind cant wait

I think, I am friended with the "dog"; and clan mates.....will join on him for Death March!!!

Krauser
07-03-2013, 01:06 PM
I'm in. May even buy that Liberty armor since we finally get Volge, tomorrow's the fourth, and all morning I've been watching Egypt have a giant street party.

Finally remembered to send a friend request. Even gonna charge up my headset for this one.

Missed the DM last Sat night cuz the kid was at the grandparents. :o

ncanning
07-03-2013, 03:13 PM
Bump, less then an hour ago, I am gonna login and make my way to the ranch

ATMA WEAPON
07-03-2013, 03:14 PM
haaaaaahaaa yes

ATMA WEAPON
07-03-2013, 03:14 PM
great thread

TravelerX1
07-03-2013, 03:21 PM
I vote for a couple of melee rounds!
That would be Epic!

RealHoosier07
07-03-2013, 04:49 PM
I'll send you friend request if you don't mind me and my brother joining in one night. The melee only round sounds awesome! :)

ncanning
07-03-2013, 09:36 PM
I hope someone recorded some of that march, if so, please post a link!!!!

We only did half a dozen emergencies, but it was lots of fun, and YES!!! We melee'd those bad mothers all over the place.

But the real fun came from meeting a busy/active clan. THANK YOU 3RD WORLD TACTICS. Not only did they include anyone who wanted too march, they also let people join the clan and sent out friend requests to those of us who did join. Then at the end of the march, we all went and got our 15 clan mates at an ark fall and 15 clan mates in a shadow war pursuit acheivments.

Even with the constant chat problems and disconnects, this was by far one of the most fun nights I have had on Defiance.

Thanks everyone at 3rd World Tactics, and I look forward to playing with you all again real soon!!!

Capattac
07-03-2013, 09:59 PM
ncanning... we are lucky to have you! And that goes out to every and all members of 3rd World Tactics.

Unfortunately, I did not tape tonights march. I wanted to play with everyone! I will be making a video of Friday's Volge Death March so tell your friends. Tell your clan. Tell everyone... 3rd World Tactics is all about creating fun and we are not concerned if you are in a clan or want to join ours, just take part in this wonderful world of Defiance WITH us!

BTW, keep your eye out for many NEW events as we have other Clans wanting to Co-op some really fun things................

MGFMAN
07-04-2013, 03:57 AM
Ok, so you guys think the Volge are tough? Can't handle it alone? Join us July 3rd and July 5th from 7:00pm EST to whenever for...

Volge Death March

We will start at Iron Demon and circle our way over to Port Stinson and all throughout Sausalito devouring any Volge that dare spawn before our Death March!

Remember: To join in this beat down on the Volge, you must have a friend in the march that you can fast travel to! So anyone that wants to join... send me (PSN Capattac) a request with Volge Death March listed OR anyone that has attended in the past and has open friend spots, please list yours here!!

UPDATE!!!
Our First Volge Death March held on the 3rd was a fantastic success! Our group managed to melee the Volge as an ultimate beatdown victory! And I have to say it was amazing to watch the group punching them into submission, lol. Thank you to everyone who participated in our first Volge Death March.

If you missed the first one, Join us this Friday and don't miss out!!!

Cn you add me my PSN gamertag is mgfman I have sent an add request via PSN as well

SSlarg
07-04-2013, 04:13 AM
That was a lot of fun! I will definately participate
in the next one on saturday!
this time I shall bring an army!
thanks again for the invitation!

iDigTulsa
07-04-2013, 05:38 AM

Send out one of your mass PSN messages sir! I will jump to you in a heartbeat to join in on the fun, as I'm sure others will as well!

Capattac
07-04-2013, 08:34 AM
It's tomorrow (Friday) night not Saturday! Don't want you to miss it...

SSlarg
07-04-2013, 08:49 AM
Send out one of your mass PSN messages sir! I will jump to you in a heartbeat to join in on the fun, as I'm sure others will as well!

Gotcha Covered! will send out a mass invite ;)

AkimboRice
07-04-2013, 09:01 AM
Ah I missed the first Volge march but I will be on tomorrow nights march.

maverick07
07-04-2013, 11:30 AM
Haven't made it to some of the last few Death Marches. Will try to catch the ones this weekend!

Krauser
07-04-2013, 12:43 PM
It was a lot of fun. Enjoyed the Volge beatdowns. Got to try out a new infector with slowing. Maybe Friday we should all use BMGs for a few emergencies and see how that goes.

Just wish the voice chat worked for more than a few minutes at the start.

Capattac
07-04-2013, 01:20 PM
Tips for voice chat. Mute everything but area before joining the march. I find it helps... As for the BMG's you betcha! Call it out during the march as we like to try and rotate weapons every couple emergencies!

ChaoticNightmare
07-04-2013, 08:05 PM
See you at 9 NH time Cap.

Capattac
07-04-2013, 09:33 PM
lol... we are in the same time zone. Try 7pm cause us Michiganders aren't that slow that your two hours ahead of us

Krauser
07-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Tips for voice chat. Mute everything but area before joining the march. I find it helps... As for the BMG's you betcha! Call it out during the march as we like to try and rotate weapons every couple emergencies!

I'll try the voice chat trick. See everybody Friday!

grimmReap3r
07-04-2013, 11:45 PM
i am in i will add u =P

ChaoticNightmare
07-05-2013, 06:24 PM
lol... we are in the same time zone. Try 7pm cause us Michiganders aren't that slow that your two hours ahead of us

I had to work. That is why I said 9pm. But you weren't on when I got on... Trying to avoid me?

dude26212
07-05-2013, 06:36 PM
please tell me when you guys do these you march in file and when confronted by a foe you guys attack like the revoltionary war and make a solid wall of lead instead of targeting specific enemies

WhiteF8ng
07-05-2013, 07:37 PM
The Volge faired better than anything else so far. Still, the march annihilated it all...

Krauser
07-05-2013, 08:05 PM
please tell me when you guys do these you march in file and when confronted by a foe you guys attack like the revoltionary war and make a solid wall of lead instead of targeting specific enemies

It's more like when a playground full of kids see an ice cream truck. The Revolutionary War idea would be fun though. We could have one person lure Volge into an ambush, everyone lined up on a hill, someone fires a detonator to signal when to fire.

ncanning
07-06-2013, 06:02 AM
Hope it went well. I had to goto work so I missed all the fun.... again.

Capattac
07-06-2013, 11:17 PM
Here's the video. I hope you like it...
Volge Death March (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MirWoF-5A8o)

We had a great time... that is until my power went out.

See you at the next one!!

Krauser
07-07-2013, 12:44 AM
We all wondered what happened. I don't think it occurred to anyone that your power could have gone out lol.

Hopefully before too long we'll all have some shiny new DLC to play with, like sieges. If they work like last time we could just hang out in the area until one spawns and swarm it.