PDA

View Full Version : Trollz Recruiting

reagentz
07-02-2013, 08:02 PM
Tired of being bossed around or told what to do in a military themed clan? Tired of just being a number in a big gaming community so they can brag about their size? Tired of being ignored in the same big gaming communities or watching the same small group of people do stuff without you night after night?

Join Trollz!!
A strictly Defiance clan for Defiance gamers and fans who just want to play with like-minded people.
No hassles, no ranks, no shtako!

We have:
Ventrilo

We Game Together Nightly!

CO-OP Maps
Arkfalls
Daily Missions
Episode Missions (Monday)
Sieges (coming soon)

We keep up with the latest Defiance news, patches and information to make sure you do not miss a thing!

No Ranks! Everyone is equal
No Age Requirement! Maturity does not come with age
No Applications! Gaming is not a job
No Military Theme! This is a game, not the corp
No Mandatory Attendance! Life and Family come first

Contact us here on the forums through private message or contact any clan member you see in game to join. Or /whisper Kamel, Ericthered or reagentz for invites.
Thanks for reading!

http://data.whicdn.com/images/29638306/1920x1200_post_apocalyptic_troll_face_problem_wall paper_large.jpg

Zydrate
07-02-2013, 08:08 PM
Military themed usually just means there's structure, there's not much "bossing around".

reagentz
07-02-2013, 08:45 PM
Military themed usually just means there's structure, there's not much "bossing around".

Don't care, some people don't like it, just like me... some may think that's the only option and it's not.

XxIndomitablexX
07-02-2013, 09:23 PM
so everyone will be the gm?

reagentz
07-04-2013, 07:19 AM
so everyone will be the gm?

yeah pretty much, it's the members clan not mine or anyone else's clan. Rank doesn't mean a thing.

pizzdude
07-04-2013, 07:39 AM
could i join i didnt find anyone online -_-. my gt is pizzdude im online right now

reagentz
07-04-2013, 07:53 AM
could i join i didnt find anyone online -_-. my gt is pizzdude im online right now

Yeah man I'll jump on.

Did a search for you and says couldn't find you. I'll be on later today, in the middle of working on a skateboard graphic at the moment.

pizzdude
07-04-2013, 08:58 AM
wait the clan is EU right?

reagentz
07-10-2013, 04:51 PM
No sorry, it is U.S.