PDA

View Full Version : Launch time on launch day? EU

M00N
03-26-2013, 01:37 AM
Have they revealed the time on launchday (apr 2)? Thinking of taking out a vacation day. :)

Also any news on servers, number of them, eu/us seperate or combined.

Over00
03-26-2013, 02:00 AM
I believe the release time on the 2nd for the UK is between 4pm-6pm, or so I remember reading. Quite certain it is a global release time also.

The EU/US servers will be separate, but you can still join the US servers playing from the EU. Characters will not transfer though.

MacDeath
03-26-2013, 03:40 AM
The other day Sledge said they were thinking of timing the Launch for Midnight US East coast time. Let's see... by April 1 Europe will be on summer time and once again the UK will be 5 hours ahead of US EDT so... 5 AM in the UK and 6 AM in Central Europe. None of this is cast in stone yet, so stay tuned. I;m SURE Sledge or Lance will post in News and Sticky here in General when the time is official.

[NOTE] British Summer Time (BST) is GMT+1!!! Go figure... You could be living IN Greenwich and NOT be on GMT! This tends to baffle the brits (BtB) every year! :P

Serrot
03-26-2013, 03:47 AM
Hope it does launch early morning, next tuesday is my next day off work :O So hoping I don't have to wait pratically all day to play the game!

Over00
03-26-2013, 04:00 AM
I think I'll of magically contracted one of those 48 hour bugs that are going round on the 2nd and 3rd...

M00N
03-26-2013, 04:02 AM
Thanks for some nice replies and info.

Living in sweden and have to agree want to have my whole tuesday for some nice gaming :)

Only played last beta to about 260 ego, was a nice experience great graphics nice world cant wait to see were the TV serie-experience symbiosis goes!

Judgement Dave
03-26-2013, 04:08 AM
I think I'll of magically contracted one of those 48 hour bugs that are going round on the 2nd and 3rd...
You are looking a bit peaky.

Over00
03-26-2013, 04:25 AM
You are looking a bit peaky.

Feeling a little flushed at the moment...

Odinswolf
03-26-2013, 04:26 AM
The other day Sledge they were thinking of timing the Launch for Midnight US East coast time. Let's see... by April 1 Europe will be on summer time and once again the UK will be 5 hours ahead of US EDT so... 5 AM in the UK and 6 AM in Central Europe. None of this is cast in stone yet, so stay tuned. I;m SURE Sledge or Lance will post in News and Sticky here in General when the time is official.

[NOTE] British Summer Time (BST) is GMT+1!!! Go figure... You could be living IN Greenwich and NOT be on GMT! This tends to baffle the brits (BtB) every year! :P

Yeah but there should be a definite post about release times soon. I really hope it's not between 4pm-6pm on the 2nd. Don't think I could wait that long lol

Runoff
03-26-2013, 05:02 AM
Also like definitive time for release, for day off work.

Odinswolf
03-26-2013, 05:15 AM
There will be an official post regarding launch times as stated by Sledge

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?8916-Actual-quot-Launch-quot-Time/page4&highlight=launch+times