PDA

View Full Version : Where are the DLC

Oberon
07-03-2013, 03:00 AM
I had left the game as well it lost it luster for me, but I keep checking back to see if any DLC have been released and see that nothing seems to have happened on that front. I feel a bit cheated because I purchased the Season Pass and from what I see has happened in the last few months doesn't give me a lot of confidence on when the DLC will be released and the quality of it.

Arsenic_Touch
07-03-2013, 03:04 AM
Late july. The volge are in game though.

Muffins
07-03-2013, 03:08 AM
You purchased the Season Pass which gives you the DLC when it comes out, possibly at a decreased cost (being portion of the appeal to season passes); it doesn't mean DLC will come out any faster, just that you'll get it when it does come out.

They could've released DLC in a years time; that doesn't change what the season pass does... It was your choice to buying it.

Oberon
07-03-2013, 03:27 AM
And at the same instance I no longer player regularly and Trion doesn't get any purchases from me in their store. Nor will they get any further money from in the future unless I see that the game evolves and really gives me a reason to want to play.

I keep checking back hoping to see some major improvements and some decent news on the much delayed 1st DLC, but so far the 1st DLC from what I heard is poor (my opinion).

I will admit that I regret purchasing the game and season pass as I did it because I trusted Trion (which was built on the love of Rift), but that was my decision and as any buyers you make mistakes sometimes with your purchases and sometimes you hope to learn to like or see something you spent your money on turn out better. DCUO I purcahsed a lifetime but after 2 months stopped playing - now I play the game off and on and love to see how much it has improved and is improving. I can always hope this game does the same as I love the tv show and the idea behind this game...

Muffins
07-03-2013, 03:31 AM
And at the same instance I no longer player regularly and Trion doesn't get any purchases from me in their store. Nor will they get any further money from in the future unless I see that the game evolves and really gives me a reason to want to play.

I keep checking back hoping to see some major improvements and some decent news on the much delayed 1st DLC, but so far the 1st DLC from what I heard is poor (my opinion).

I will admit that I regret purchasing the game and season pass as I did it because I trusted Trion (which was built on the love of Rift), but that was my decision and as any buyers you make mistakes sometimes with your purchases and sometimes you hope to learn to like or see something you spent your money on turn out better. DCUO I purcahsed a lifetime but after 2 months stopped playing - now I play the game off and on and love to see how much it has improved and is improving. I can always hope this game does the same as I love the tv show and the idea behind this game...

At least you admit to it.

The volge are out now and DLC is expected next month. I doubt it'll keep you interested for a life time, but I prefer to treat this game as a casual one since that's all it seems like to me.
Play every so often after the story. Like what SWTOR was.

ItISLupus
07-03-2013, 06:52 AM
In Development /thread