PDA

View Full Version : The Event Details <3

ElektraFaith
07-03-2013, 03:21 AM
The Event should start at 5 o'clock Pacific Time.

The Event should consist of completing Major ArkFalls As a GROUP, And Mics are STRONGLY Encouraged!!

We should all Talk either through the Chat/Mics so that Socializing is encouraged in game, we could all set up some kind of sporting event or even Race our cars?

Event Details!

Meeting Grounds : Iron Demon Ranch.

Time : 5pm Pacific time.

Mics are preferred!

Because of the Darn Region Lock, some of us can't play together which is frustrating when your trying to host
on two individual servers.

EU Server Below!

The Event should consist of completing Major ArkFalls As a GROUP, And Mics are STRONGLY Encouraged!!

We should all Talk either through the Chat/Mics so that Socializing is encouraged in game, we could all set up some kind of sporting event or even Race our cars?

Event Details!

Meeting Grounds : Iron Demon Ranch.

Time : 9pm

I Wish we had a City in defiance, then their would be no need to organize an event like this as everybody would already be in the City!!

ElektraFaith
07-03-2013, 03:25 AM
The Event Details are Listed AB0VE <3 Lets try and make this community better by Inspiring the individuals to join the groups<3

Death March is set for Iron Demon Ranch 1 hour earlier, sigin in early and see how many show!!!

ncanning
07-03-2013, 04:13 AM
I'd love to see more events like the death march planned, and all the volge now would make them that much better. But Elektra, what system are you playing on?

ElektraFaith
07-03-2013, 07:43 AM
I'm on PS3 & Xbox so hit me up on either :) XboxLive Gamertag : z M00NLA z

PS3 ID : xo_M0N500N

<3 :)

ncanning
07-03-2013, 08:17 AM
Hey, Death March is set for Iron Demon Ranch 1 hour earlier, sigin in early and see how many show!!!

ElektraFaith
07-04-2013, 03:30 AM
I copied and pasted that for you into the event details :)

ElektraFaith
07-04-2013, 03:46 AM
:) :) :) :) :) :) p+:) :)

Alexri
07-04-2013, 07:59 AM
please keep stuff like this in the platform specific sections so it doesnt show up in the feed for the rest of us. those subforums are there for a reason

ElektraFaith
07-04-2013, 02:46 PM
It's for all platforms.