PDA

View Full Version : So what happened to the patch?

Arsenic_Touch
07-03-2013, 03:24 AM
Said an hour of downtime, yet it was back up in less than 5 minutes. Did you abandon the patch and just do another server restart like you did earlier this morning?

Muffins
07-03-2013, 03:34 AM
Trion time says 3:34am to me. Their patch was to start at 2am.

Numina
07-03-2013, 03:51 AM
Said an hour of downtime, yet it was back up in less than 5 minutes. Did you abandon the patch and just do another server restart like you did earlier this morning?

I think sir, that perhaps you are coocoo for cocoa puffs.

Blondin
07-03-2013, 03:59 AM
There was two things, first was a maintenance, second was an update to "Resolves some Major Arkfall spawn issues ", but there was no patch (at least it's what was posted in Defiance Server Status).

Arsenic_Touch
07-03-2013, 04:22 AM
There was two things, first was a maintenance, second was an update to "Resolves some Major Arkfall spawn issues ", but there was no patch (at least it's what was posted in Defiance Server Status).

The server update is what I was referring to. There was no down time, it was up almost immediately. It's why I'm wondering if they abandoned the fix or gave the wrong info.

And what exactly were they fixing? these vague server update and patch notes need to stop.

sQuinty
07-03-2013, 06:51 AM
And what exactly were they fixing? these vague server update and patch notes need to stop.

Why do they need to tell you? though they said routine maintenance, so it could be as simple as some database backups and indexing, maybe some cache purging.

And there were no patch notes, so not sure how they could be vague.

Blondin
07-03-2013, 06:56 AM
The server update is what I was referring to. There was no down time, it was up almost immediately. It's why I'm wondering if they abandoned the fix or gave the wrong info.

I guess it was pretty fast to make the change, I guess they are searching for a good balance.

Anyway, now minor arkfall can give 3 keys, and that's a good news :)

IGears
07-03-2013, 07:19 AM
I guess it was pretty fast to make the change, I guess they are searching for a good balance.

oh!, now that may actually be worth doing now.

Numina
07-03-2013, 07:46 AM

Yup I just ran into one and got 3 keys! Nice.

SaneFail
07-03-2013, 09:31 AM
Not sure how long it took them, but changes were definitely made.

Major Arkfalls do seem more frequent. I've been seeing 2-3/hour
Minor Arkfalls are MUCH more frequent and in more accessible areas, give up to 3 key codes, loot between phases buffed? I've picked up 3 blues when it's only ever been whites and greens.

Between the keys and all the ark salvage, I've opened up 4 t4 boxes and 3 mod caches this morning.