PDA

View Full Version : key question

zartanyen
03-26-2013, 02:48 AM
I was only ever to have one key at a time to open lock box's so i could only ever open tier 1 was this just because of beta? can you cary or get more keys at higher level ? I was almost 500 and still only 1, any one get to where they had more keys then one ? if so what did you do ? or is it you must buy bits to unlock tier 2 and 3 lock box's all the time ?

Stupid Drunk
03-26-2013, 03:10 AM
Pretty much lockbox teir 3,2 needed bits which I got for free probably from doing submitting comments, gear was also locked from arkfalls, and if you were not in full group fighting elites which scale with the group no purple gear drops.

At live it will be much different gear wise, lockbox, arkfalls, and do not forget to redeem arkcodes on their website, for live release.

+2 Inventory Slots

Level 1: Beginning Bionetics

Redeem 1 Arkfall Code to unlock

[edit] Ingame Title: VBI Recruit

Level 2: VBI Basic Training

Redeem 3 Arkfall Codes to unlock

[edit] Bonus Ark Salvage

Level 3: Post-Arkfall-Geology

Redeem 6 Arkfall Codes to unlock

[edit] Basic Lock Box

Level 4: Intermediate Bionetics

Redeem 10 Arkfall Codes to unlock

[edit] Pistol Skill +1

Level 5: Frontier Survival School

Redeem 15 Codes to unlock

[edit] Light Machine Gun Skill +1

Level 6: Urban Warfare

Redeem 21 Codes to unlock

[edit] Manual Sniper Rifle Skill +1

Level 7: Markmanship Course

Redeem 28 codes to unlock

[edit] Assault Rifle Skill +1

Level 8: Military Tactics

Redeem 36 codes to unlock

[edit] +4 Inventory Slots

Level 9: Advanced Bionetics

Redeem 45 codes to unlock

[edit] Pump Shotgun Skill +1

Level 10: Munitions Training

Redeem 55 Codes to unlock

[edit] Firestorm

Level 11: Weapon Modification

Redeem 66 Ark Fall Codes to unlock

[edit] Early Access to the TMW Hannibal 650R

Level 12: Vehicle. You could buy for 5,500 scrip. Location: Iron Demon Ranch. Proof attach: http://i.imgur.com/QQtDfwJ.jpg

Redeem 78 Ark Fall Codes to unlock

[edit] Thundershock

Level 13: Indoor Firing Range

91 Codes

[edit] Scavenger Ego Perk

Level 14: Increases ammo drop up to 30%

105 Codes

Arduras
03-26-2013, 03:11 AM
I think this is the result of the early version of the PS3 Beta. In the later version of the PC Beta you can collect more than one key. I think it was 75 or so.
I think we must wait for the final release version to get saved information about the key's.

Stupid Drunk
03-26-2013, 03:22 AM
Yes, Arduras is correct about the PC, our content that was,
1.) Not everyone got the same Beta. The code for PS3 and Xbox 360 was 2 1.2 months old compared to the PC Beta.

A s0t
03-26-2013, 05:40 AM
I was only ever to have one key at a time to open lock box's so i could only ever open tier 1 was this just because of beta? can you cary or get more keys at higher level ? I was almost 500 and still only 1, any one get to where they had more keys then one ? if so what did you do ? or is it you must buy bits to unlock tier 2 and 3 lock box's all the time ?
level 500 you can get a 2nd keycode