PDA

View Full Version : Help - About item stats?

Scora
07-03-2013, 06:10 AM
Hi everyone. I was wondering how you see if a weapon is better then other ones?
I know they have different rarity colours but i keep finding a grey/white gun to most of the time be better then any other coloured, even tho they seem to have the same stats.

So help me out here, what stats in an item do you want to keep an eye out for, what's good or bad?

FantasyMeister
07-03-2013, 06:36 AM
Check for nano effect icons on green weapons, check for certain bonuses on blue weapons (plus nano effect) like rate of fire on an assault rifle, reload times on shotguns, magazine size on sub machine guns, nano effect proc rate on pistols, good synergy affinity like Assassin on a sniper rifle. On purples cross your fingers that they all match up, but most of the time you'll get a useless one like a nano proc on an infector when you want bug damage or extra range on a ground pounder when you want radius damage.

Scora
07-03-2013, 06:43 AM
Since this game is sort of similiar to borderlands i wish there was an easy way to see if an item was better, as easily as you can in Borderlands ^^ seems most things i get have different levels but they still have the same stats?