PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Limbolime
03-26-2013, 03:13 AM
Firstly, if these questions have already been answered a bunch of times, I apologize for not being able to apologize for offending the question limit moderators.

1. When it comes to guilds, since you have to warp to the group leaders server(shard...whatever) how will you be able to get your entire guild on the same server for guild events?

2. I've read where their are possibly going to have KoS between guilds in the future. How would this work if everybody is on random servers everytime you join?

3. I've only seen a handfull of different mobs in the beta. Are there many more in game that you all with greater access have seen? Or is it the same skinned mob slapped with different titles?

4. I've heard people say that there is more depth in this game that's not revealed in the 360 beta, I mean other than get a mission and go kill the same skinned mob, over and over and over. If so, what sort of things?

Thanks, these will work for now :D

Dra Fiend
03-26-2013, 04:10 AM
Only six diff enemy factions well 7 counting hell bugs might add more once TV show starts Lets hope. I read some where dungeos are in final game not talking about co op missions one but dont know if its true the NDA crap sucks

TheAmazingMasterCheif
03-26-2013, 04:13 AM
Only six diff enemy factions well 7 counting hell bugs might add more once TV show starts Lets hope. I read some where dungeos are in final game not talking about co op missions one but dont know if its true the NDA crap sucks

I believe I heard this in a interview There was another race the race that were the bad ones of the bunch who went their own way And they will return in the show and then in the game... Now I'm not sure if my brain made that but I'm SURE I heard it somewhere Or my brain might of just made it up I really don't know -_- xD

Limbolime
03-26-2013, 07:51 AM
So is all the guild info NDA? or does nobody know?

Grit
03-26-2013, 07:54 AM
I guess i'm personally not worried about guilds or just don't care about them... i'm gonna be lucky enough to have a squad of ppl to run with. I know guilds are all the rage in MMOs but meh.. i'd rather roll with 3 others than 100 ppl i don't even care to talk to.