PDA

View Full Version : looking for clan

bunji
07-03-2013, 12:12 PM
hi people,
so I'm new to the game been only playing for a few days now but really liking it.
I've been playing EVE online for around 4 years now but getting a little bored and thought i''d try some thing new. I've been looking through the game but can't find any where, where players can look for a clan to join. also it's looking like anyone new has to troll through the forums to look for a clan recruitment post.
is this really right or am I just missing something??
one thing I do know is these type of games (MMO) are pretty pants if your running around by yourself all the time.
so I'm looking for a good UK clan to join if anyone knows one?? I'm online most nights after 7pm GMT
Ego is only 297 at the moment but like I said I've only had the game for a 4 days.
mainly been running missions and ark falls and I've have been in a couple of shadow wars but not know anyone or been in a clan it seems a bit point less. I've got TS3 and mumble installed from playing EVE.

add me in game bunji fujimoto or reply to this if your in a UK based clan who are recruiting or if your just looking to hang out and run some missions.

Mladenov
07-03-2013, 12:52 PM
Hey man and welcome to the forums and the game.
Hellbug Exterminators recruit all the time.
Im officer in the clan but my pc just broke a few days ago.
Ask someone from the clan for invite. You can find the. Around the arkfalls mostly and in some co-op maps.
Just tell my name and you are in!

Enjoy! :)

Zydrate
07-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Check out the 47th Legion (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?332-47th-Legion-North-American-PvP-PvE-RP-Lite). It's my clan, and they've been REALLY cool since I've been in.

XxIndomitablexX
07-03-2013, 04:52 PM
have a look at our website, we are very active!

TG Spetsnaz
07-26-2013, 08:28 AM
Hello my friend!

I will now tell you about a little online gaming community called Tactical Gaming.

Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (Consoles, PC & Mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online community.

Myself has been a member of Tactical Gaming for one and a half year now, and I don't regret a minute of it.
To be part of TG is a great gaming experience and lots of fun.

I can also tell you that we have lots of Aussie, American and European gamers who are active on both NA and EU servers in Defiance.

So if you're intrested in joining TG you can do so at: www.tw.tghq.org or you can also add me on steam (TG Spetsnaz) if you want to know more about Tactical Gaming before joining us or need any help with registering!

/TG Spetsnaz