PDA

View Full Version : How dare you!!!!

Edmond Dantes
07-03-2013, 02:59 PM
How dare you release a game with so many bugs and issues and yet still charge full price. It seems I spend as much time patching as playing!!!!!! Your patches even come equipped with the message that you may get a critical error just by patching!!!!! Meanwhile I've been watching the down load bar say I've got 2 min remaining for the last @@$%% minutes!!!!!! I also know that I am guaranteed to come across yet another issue needing another patch when I eventually manage to get to play. You should all be incredibly embarrassed by your ineptitude. If you couldn't deliver you never should have put out this half finished joke!!

fang1192
07-03-2013, 03:01 PM
You are so late to the party it is almost funny how unfunny it is. If you did a little bit of research you would know this game has its fair share of bugs.

TravelerX1
07-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Sorry, I would reply..... but this is too damn easy

blackfalconuk
07-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Easy to easy, Drill Sargent!

Edmond Dantes
07-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Been playing for a while hoping it would get better. Worst game for patches ever on Xbox . Had to say something, this is just a horrible abuse of their clientele

Numina
07-03-2013, 03:08 PM
You are so late to the party it is almost funny how unfunny it is. If you did a little bit of research you would know this game has its fair share of bugs.

I had a good laugh lol

Lindrei
07-03-2013, 03:08 PM
Been playing for a while hoping it would get better. Worst game for patches ever on Xbox . Had to say something, this is just a horrible abuse of their clientele

Well there is your first issue, you're on Xbox. They got the **** end of every stick so far.

noladude
07-03-2013, 03:10 PM
How dare you release a game with so many bugs and issues and yet still charge full price. It seems I spend as much time patching as playing!!!!!! Your patches even come equipped with the message that you may get a critical error just by patching!!!!! Meanwhile I've been watching the down load bar say I've got 2 min remaining for the last @@$%% minutes!!!!!! I also know that I am guaranteed to come across yet another issue needing another patch when I eventually manage to get to play. You should all be incredibly embarrassed by your ineptitude. If you couldn't deliver you never should have put out this half finished joke!!

Aww she's upset ^^^

JxSiN
07-03-2013, 03:13 PM

There's the problem. You said xbox.

Easy to easy, Drill Sargent!

OMG, Flashbacks!

Edmond Dantes
07-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Just curious, instead of discussing the issue, you discuss me? Nothing like forum trolls hanging out in moms basement feeling superior because they know everything there is to know about the game. Get a life go outside, loose weight yah freakin couch potatoes lol

Lindrei
07-03-2013, 03:27 PM
Just curious, instead of discussing the issue, you discuss me? Nothing like forum trolls hanging out in moms basement feeling superior because they know everything there is to know about the game. Get a life go outside, loose weight yah freakin couch potatoes lol

The issues you are having(other than lack of content) are almost all Xbox related.

JxSiN
07-03-2013, 03:32 PM
Issue: you are playing on the xbox. There's not much to discuss that hasn't been discussed already about that.
Mom's basement: I prefer my own apartment. But if I turn off all the lights, spark up my lava lamp and put on some Zepplin, then I might can imagine the basement feeling.
Lose weight: When did 165 at 2% body fat become fat. Oh no, where's those adkins books
Go outside: too bright

Seriously, if you want a discussion, you come off like you want a discussion. If you want an argument, you come off like you want an argument. If you want people to Lolz, you make this thread :p

Numina
07-03-2013, 03:32 PM

But I LOVE mom's basement! :( So are you like, volunteering your basement? Not gonna lie, it sounds like a terrible place. And I'll start losing weight just as soon as you do (not sure how one is supposed to "loose weight"?)

fang1192
07-03-2013, 03:33 PM

Learn to spell first.

JxSiN
07-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Issue: you are playing on the xbox. There's not much to discuss that hasn't been discussed already about that.
Mom's basement: I prefer my own apartment. But if I turn off all the lights, spark up my lava lamp and put on some Zepplin, then I might can imagine the basement feeling.
Lose weight: When did 165 at 2% body fat become fat. Oh no, where's those adkins books
Go outside: too bright

Seriously, if you want a discussion, you come off like you want a discussion. If you want an argument, you come off like you want an argument. If you want people to Lolz, you make this thread :p

Ahh, loose weight, not lose weight! Isn't loose weight basically flab. I may be wrong, and correct me if I am. Sometimes I cant correlate things. Guess you can say at times I am a little loost

aboutBlank
07-03-2013, 03:50 PM

If you want a serious response, you need to post a serious topic. Instead of getting mad about flaws in the game. Personally, I've only had to update twice in playing the game for two months. And it only took a minute or two for it to be done. You havnt been specific about what bugs you are talking about other than this updating issue you have. So you can't expect anyone to take you seriously

JxSiN
07-03-2013, 04:05 PM
Nothing like forum trolls hanging out in moms basement feeling superior because they know everything there is to know about the game.

Oh, btw, wanted to throw this in (in before lock, lol)

troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by trying to start arguments and upset people.[1]. They may do this by posting deliberately inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

So based on your initial post, who exactly is the troll?

RealHoosier07
07-03-2013, 04:28 PM
THe problem I'm having is that I'm on PS3 and I very rarely have issues with connecting. I have seen lots of people complain about it, but I've never had that big of a problem with it. I stay connected with very little issues except issues coming back out of my loadout screen where it freezes and I die waiting for it to unfreeze. THat happens sometimes, but other than that I've gotten lucky I guess. lol

ralisti
07-03-2013, 04:44 PM
If you think you are experiencing a lot of bugs just trying to get into the game, wait until you actually get in. Even the bugs have bugs.

Covington
07-03-2013, 04:46 PM
But did he have over 5 posts before the (johnny come lately) thread?

I bet no...

Dooks
07-03-2013, 04:47 PM
How Dare you sir.....!!!!!!

TigrisMorte
07-03-2013, 04:49 PM
I am beginning to think some other MMO has taken a feather from MS and started to pay folks to troll the competition's forums and stories.

Monkerlotus
07-03-2013, 05:37 PM
When I first saw this post I was like

"Not sure if necro'd thread or just slow guy posting..."

Reverend Blood
07-03-2013, 05:44 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmjptgLeR21qcragg.gif

ralisti
07-03-2013, 05:52 PM
I am beginning to think some other MMO has taken a feather from MS and started to pay folks to troll the competition's forums and stories.

I do not think they have to pay anyone, Trion is doing quite the job of creating disgruntled players all by themselves. Why pay to sabotage a game when the game's developers will do it for free?

teamshizzy
07-03-2013, 07:14 PM
if you want it to patch faster, get better internet. I have no problems patching. Also, I think its finny that you complain about the bugs and glitches but then turn around and complain about the constant updates and patches to fix those issues. Have you ever played a MMO? There is always bugs and always patches.

IGears
07-03-2013, 07:53 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmjptgLeR21qcragg.gif

wow! who dug up early 90's Oprah?