PDA

View Full Version : TacticalGaming.net is recruiting [360/PS3/PC]

TGxPriest
03-26-2013, 07:28 AM
Looking for a clan/community? TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms, to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Sports franchises, we have over 2000+ active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net

Head Quarters: http://www.TacticalGaming.net

About us: http://www.tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php

Why join us: http://tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php

If you register, please reply here stating you have done so.

Digital Cin
03-26-2013, 01:04 PM
TG is well worth a look, I have been a member for almost 7 months (starting with BF3) and haven't looked back.

RaveMoyers
03-27-2013, 09:25 AM
Very well organized. Great group of players. I've joined recently and have been welcomed and appreciated. This isn't your ordinary clan/group, this is a very well run organized family that welcomes all gamers from consoles to pc. Check us out! Don't be shy!

Digital Cin
03-27-2013, 12:56 PM
Very well organized. Great group of players. I've joined recently and have been welcomed and appreciated. This isn't your ordinary clan/group, this is a very well run organized family that welcomes all gamers from consoles to pc. Check us out! Don't be shy!

Couldn't have put it any better. :)

TG ChuCknoRRis
03-28-2013, 04:45 AM
Join us www.tacticalgaming.net

http://www.tacticalgaming.net/images/divisionimages/pro/sigs/recruiting-sig-1.png

TG Zinthous
03-28-2013, 12:41 PM
We are always looking for more people and you know you want to join!

Niaoru
03-28-2013, 02:05 PM
You guys are like roaches! You're in every game I play! Lol.

Digital Cin
03-28-2013, 03:07 PM

Hehe maybe its a sign for you to come and join us. ;)

TG Zinthous
03-28-2013, 03:07 PM

We have over 2000 user and I think 15 games on all systems. You should join us.

Niaoru
03-29-2013, 01:26 PM
Hehe maybe its a sign for you to come and join us. ;)

I actually was in the MW3 division for a couple months, but I had to take a break while I went on a vacation, and when I got back, my forum account was gone. I still talk to TG ZombieSniper occasionally though.

DBLDeathDealer
03-29-2013, 02:48 PM
I actually was in the MW3 division for a couple months, but I had to take a break while I went on a vacation, and when I got back, my forum account was gone. I still talk to TG ZombieSniper occasionally though.

Well, come on back. We would love to have you back in the community.

Looking to create a community large enough to support this thing and rock some of these communities. Good times to come!

TGxSharps
03-30-2013, 07:06 AM
Well, come on back. We would love to have you back in the community.

Looking to create a community large enough to support this thing and rock some of these communities. Good times to come!

Yep hopefully we can really grow with this game, its looking great, cant wait to get my hands on it! Im sure im not the only one!

Remember all are welcome no matter your time zone, we generally cater for all!

Digital Cin
03-30-2013, 10:28 AM

Then it is a sign for you to return :D
With all the plans that have been put forward for the Defiance division, some thanks to the game mechanics. TG is looking to make a big impact across all three formats. :)

Pharadox
03-30-2013, 11:46 AM
The test to sign up is mind numbingly boring and it has me worried that TG will suck the fun out of the game. You guys should really cut the test in half. After reading all the rules and regulations and having to study for the 43 very specific questions about your rules, I'm convinced that TG is about giving people homework. I wish I could get the time back I wasted on your sign up.

TG ChuCknoRRis
03-30-2013, 12:34 PM
Niaoru join us again and be apart of the Defiance Division! www.tacticalgaming.net

TG ChuCknoRRis
03-30-2013, 12:39 PM
Pharadox,

its just to ensure that we are getting the right people joining TG, Once you have completed the test and get on the roster then you will be there to just play the game and meet others to share the same gaming experience and work together if you decide to move up the chain and become a leader there is a little of work involved but if you just wanna play thats what we are all about, we have many issues with just anyone joining and BOTS. don't be discouraged we are here to have FUN and meet gamers like yourself.

TG ChuCknoRRis

TG ChuCknoRRis
03-31-2013, 06:29 AM
Join us at www.tacticalgaming.net

TGxSharps
03-31-2013, 01:46 PM
Our defiance division is really growing! Remember everyone is welcome!

As Chuck said sign up at www.tacticalgaming.net

TG BigHead
04-01-2013, 10:35 AM
Join us at www.tacticalgaming.net , you know you want to.

DBLDeathDealer
04-01-2013, 03:15 PM
Everything purchased and ready to play.

Let's get this party started people!

DBLDeathDealer
04-02-2013, 07:34 AM
Loving the game thus far.

Anybody looking to team up with some of us and keep rocking the game?

TGxSharps
04-02-2013, 03:21 PM
Loving the game thus far.

Anybody looking to team up with some of us and keep rocking the game?

Ye everybody yous should sign up were running both an EU Server clan and a North American Server Clan!

Revolution 1776
04-03-2013, 12:25 AM
I have registered.

Zarasaphire
04-03-2013, 03:50 AM
Looking for a clan/community? TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms, to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Sports franchises, we have over 2000+ active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net

Signed up on the site tonight and am looking to join you in game is there somebody to contact?

TG ChuCknoRRis
04-03-2013, 05:58 AM
once you have access to the site you will see there are lots of people to play with, they will more then likly post here as well if you watch i play it on the XBOX so... yeah,

TG ChuCknoRRis

TGxSharps
04-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Had quite a few sign up recently got a really good set of dedicated guys! Anyone else wants to sign up head to tghq.org we cover both NA and EU servers!

jasparella
04-04-2013, 10:46 AM
I've been in TG for about a year and it has been a lot of fun. The community is full of great people and there's always someone online willing to play. I definitely recommend TG to anyone looking for a good group of people to play with. Join us at www.tacticalgaming.net

DBLDeathDealer
04-04-2013, 05:21 PM
If you are reading this, you are looking for a place to join.

The game is fun but even better when playing with a team. Come join us and let's get to rocking. We need you Arkhunters!

Bentisto
04-05-2013, 10:07 AM
are there many europeans in TG?

jasparella
04-05-2013, 10:10 AM
are there many europeans in TG?
Yes, we have 33 EU players currently in our Defiance division between PC/360/PS3.

Bentisto
04-05-2013, 01:46 PM
I have checked your site but i'm worried i'm too casual, i'm not really into the military or command structure stuff :(

Deathstroke80
04-05-2013, 02:29 PM
I just registered on the website for defiance. Look foreword to playing with you all.

~DS80~

DBLDeathDealer
04-06-2013, 06:08 AM
Bentisto,

Don't let it scare you. The structure is good and it makes the gaming experience that much better. Give it a try and if you don't like it, then no harm, no foul. ;)

DBLDeathDealer
04-06-2013, 06:08 AM
Welcome to the community!

Can't wait to see you on the battlefield.

Bentisto
04-06-2013, 07:04 AM
Bentisto,

Don't let it scare you. The structure is good and it makes the gaming experience that much better. Give it a try and if you don't like it, then no harm, no foul. ;)

I registered on the site.

DBLDeathDealer
04-06-2013, 07:28 AM
Awesome, looking forward to gaming with you.

Patramix
04-06-2013, 08:35 AM
ive registered on your web site, been looking for a clan to join and play!

Patramix in game

DBLDeathDealer
04-06-2013, 08:36 AM
ive registered on your web site, been looking for a clan to join and play!

Patramix in game

Awesome, welcome to the community.

Looking forward to gaming with you soon!

DBL

TGxPriest
04-08-2013, 04:13 AM
Nothing beats doing an arkfall with several clan mates all working together as a team, or clearing 4 player instances.

During this weekend we even managed to clear some of the harder 4 player instances pursuits wise, earning some rare armor sets.

Feel free to sign up with us directly if you're interested in working as a team with a bunch of mature players from around the world.

TG Zinthous
04-08-2013, 05:12 AM
It has been fun! I know that this week the PC side was looking at doing some of the harder instances pursuits and maybe starting to run some PVP.

paralyzer sab
04-09-2013, 11:05 AM
i have regestered on ur site as merkk witch is my ingame name

TGxPriest
04-09-2013, 12:27 PM
i have regestered on ur site as merkk witch is my ingame name

Glad to see you signed up! You will get to meet our highly active PC team soon ;)

BiggGunz
04-09-2013, 02:49 PM
Is there any particular server you guys play on? I am a pc user From the United States East Coast. Have heard lots of good things about you guys. I use to actually play on the BF games servers.

TG koston
04-09-2013, 04:29 PM
right now there is only a american server an a european server which we have players on both. you are more than welcome to look at our site and join, we can definitely use great players! our website and other info is in the original post if you have any questions you can always pm me as well.

BiggGunz
04-09-2013, 04:54 PM
Ok I applied for membership. My ingame is Bigg Gunz

tragity
04-09-2013, 05:29 PM
I go by tragity in game, i have submitted my application and would love to get in on the action.

Amonkira
04-10-2013, 12:15 AM
Just took a look at your website.. how on earth are you guys communicating IG?

TG Zinthous
04-10-2013, 05:18 AM
BiggGunz and tragity i look froward to playing with you!

Amonkira we have a Teamspeak server set up with different rooms for all games and squads. It makes it a lot easier to keep in touch with everyone.

Amonkira
04-10-2013, 07:03 AM
BiggGunz and tragity i look froward to playing with you!

Amonkira we have a Teamspeak server set up with different rooms for all games and squads. It makes it a lot easier to keep in touch with everyone.

Sounds good :)

Vash
04-10-2013, 08:21 AM
Hello, I registered on the site, IGN Vash theStampede

TG koston
04-10-2013, 08:29 AM

glad to here, i look forward to seeing you in one of our squads! if you have any questions feel free to pm me either here or on our TG site.

Axbridge
04-10-2013, 11:33 AM
I just signed up, looking forward to your respond :)

Elycion
04-10-2013, 12:11 PM
I just signed up on tghq. I'm looking forward to meeting y'all and hoping it'll be a good fit! :)

BiggGunz
04-10-2013, 03:33 PM
So will we eventually get the Team Speak info etc and be able to get onto the site?

TG Zinthous
04-11-2013, 03:33 AM
Welcome aboard Elycion!

BiggGunz - After you make your account make sure you do the BC test. Once that is finish make a post in the Boot Camp forums once that is finished you will get access to TS and be assigned to a squad.

jasparella
04-11-2013, 08:21 AM
Welcome, Elycion and Axbridge! I'm glad to see you both made it through boot camp alright. :D I hope you enjoy TG as much as I do. You should be assigned to a squad shortly.

jasparella
04-11-2013, 08:35 AM
Hi Vash! It looks like your registration has been processed. Once you have completed boot camp, make a post in the boot camp forums and we can get you assigned to a squad. If you have any questions about the process feel free to ask! :D

TG Zinthous
04-12-2013, 01:32 PM
So far the PC clan has been having lost of fun on both the NA and EU servers! we are always looking for people. Send me a pm or reply here if you have any questions.

Hacky Sak
04-14-2013, 08:17 AM
If anyone has any questions about TG feel free to add me on Skype (JamieTheNoob)

jasparella
04-16-2013, 11:17 AM
You can also add me on Skype, I'm always available to answer questions or discuss the application/recruitment process! (jasparella on Skype)

Evil Dr Larry
04-16-2013, 09:49 PM
Hey guys i am the squad leader of Leo (ST) which is the AU/NZ squad. This is great because we don't have to play in UK or american time. We currently have 7 mature members and are looking for more :cool:

So if have any questions about TG, need help signing up or would just like to play defiance with someone, Add me on XBL. My gamertag is Evil Dr Larry :)

Have a nice day :cool:

jasparella
04-17-2013, 01:08 PM
Just took a look at your website.. how on earth are you guys communicating IG?
We use TS3 for communication.

There's still time to join up for our practice tonight! Don't miss out on all the fun! :D We do PvE, PvP, co-op, arkfalls, pursuits... pretty much everything. You can register at our website www.tacticalgaming.net

Harbinger
04-17-2013, 02:29 PM
Would I have to make a new character with the gamer tag or is it just for the website/TS?

jasparella
04-17-2013, 02:45 PM
Would I have to make a new character with the gamer tag or is it just for the website/TS?
No, you do not need to make a new character. You can use your own name for the website and for TS3. A lot of our members use TG in front of their names, but it is not a requirement. :)

Harbinger
04-17-2013, 03:05 PM
Thanks for your quick reply, application sent! Hope to see you in the Bay area o7

jasparella
04-17-2013, 03:12 PM
Thanks for your quick reply, application sent! Hope to see you in the Bay area o7
Awesome :D You should hear back shortly, almost always within 24 hours.

ST0N3ZY
04-17-2013, 05:40 PM
Have just Registered :D

jasparella
04-17-2013, 05:49 PM
Awesome, I'm glad. Like I told him you should hear back soon but definitely within 24 hours!

jasparella
04-17-2013, 09:11 PM
I'm showing a couple of applications accepted but they didn't match the name Harbinger. I assume you registered with a different name? Just want to make sure everything went smoothly.

It looks like your application was accepted and the next step is boot camp!

Treponema
04-18-2013, 02:38 AM
Have just registered. Just waiting to see if I make it to bootcamp now. Feels like X-Factor but with guns!

jasparella
04-18-2013, 05:54 AM
Have just registered. Just waiting to see if I make it to bootcamp now. Feels like X-Factor but with guns!
Hey Trep, looks like your application was just accepted. :D Welcome to TG!

Boot camp is next then you'll be assigned to your squad! Post/message me with any questions.

jasparella
04-18-2013, 04:57 PM
Quick answers to common questions:

What servers do you play on?
Both EU and US servers

What do you use for communication:
We use TS3 and have our own server. You will be given the information upon completion of boot camp.

Yikes! Boot camp, what is that?
Boot camp is a part of our registration process to make sure all applicants are like-minded gamers who are interested in being a part of our community. It outlines our rules and regulations and makes sure everyone is on the same page for their first practice.

Do I have to change my name?
Nope!

How many people do you have in your clan?
We have 2000+ registered members, around 100 right now in our defiance division between 360, PC, and PS3.

2000+ members, that's a lot. I'm not sure I want to be a part of such a large clan.
We do have over 2000 members between the multiple games and platforms we support, but it is truly a benefit to you and our community, and should never be a deterrence. Our clan structure is military-based to where players are broken into squads, and have a set group of people to interact and play with during practice times. There's definitely a close-knit feel and you will make a ton of great friends. On the other side, having so many people makes our forums extremely active and there's always people who you have interests in common with. Everyone is friendly and there's always someone to play Defiance or other games with.

Any other questions feel free to ask! Read more about us and decide if we're the right clan for you at www.tacticalgaming.net

Incarnatus
04-19-2013, 11:09 AM
Hello,

This is Nisha Tzirak reporting in.

Tactical gaming is a awsome clan :D, but we need more members for our Defiance Devision!
Join us now and be part of a great gaming community!

Nisha Tzirak reporting out.

SpiderixAM
04-20-2013, 10:26 AM
I registered under the name "Spider"

DPS
04-20-2013, 11:15 AM
I just applied/registered :P

suwiel
04-21-2013, 10:36 AM
I just applied

Secret Squirrel
04-21-2013, 11:29 AM
I have applied at the TG Web Page under my USN SecretSquirrel! Im looking forward to joining :)

TG Zinthous
04-21-2013, 12:57 PM
Welcome all the TG. I can't wait to play with you all. We are always looking for more so if you know people that want to join make sure to tell them!

binbin608
04-21-2013, 02:28 PM
Hello:) I not need voice chat, maybe I can join this clan?

TG ZombieSniper
04-21-2013, 10:02 PM
Well I am suprised! Didn't think this was a div, finnally able to come off leave, gunna go check this out!

jasparella
04-22-2013, 07:41 AM
I just applied/registered :P

I registered under the name "Spider"

I'm glad you both joined and got registered/through boot camp! I hope you both enjoy TG as much as I do. :D

I just applied
What name did you register under? I am not seeing suwiel under our PC recruits but it might still be pending.

I have applied at the TG Web Page under my USN SecretSquirrel! Im looking forward to joining :)
Hi Squirrel, it looks like your application was approved. The next step is boot camp and then you'll be assigned to a squad. Please post here or message any of us if you have any questions!

jasparella
04-23-2013, 06:36 AM
We just hit 33 PC players today between NA and EU servers! We are always looking for more mature, like-minded gamers who focus on teamwork and tactics. Defiance is great, but it's even better with a group of friends. Join today and never play alone again!

www.tacticalgaming.net

Meltonian
04-23-2013, 09:52 PM
Greetings, I applied to Tactical Gaming as Meltonian.

II Psycho II x
04-24-2013, 03:54 AM
Greetings, I applied to Tactical Gaming as Meltonian.

Awesome :D Great to see you have signed up, it wont be long before you get an e-mail about your registration :)

Everyone, This is a great gaming community, the best that i have seen, so what are you waiting for? goto www.tw.tghq.org and sign up today!

binbin608
04-24-2013, 05:05 AM
I just registered :)

jasparella
04-24-2013, 06:13 AM
I just registered :)
Great! You should receive an e-mail within 24 hours letting you know if your application was accepted. Any questions always post!

Acerbusvenator
04-24-2013, 08:35 AM

jasparella
04-24-2013, 08:47 AM
Awesome, I'm glad. I hope we end up being what you are looking for. From your post it sounded like you will fit in. :D You will hear back within 24 hours!

jasparella
04-24-2013, 12:01 PM
Hey, your application was approved. You should have been sent an e-mail with instructions. You just need to log into our website, read over our "boot camp" document (our basic rules and regulations) and take a short quiz over it. Once you have completed it, make a post and I will assign you to your squad! :)

Acerbusvenator
04-24-2013, 12:48 PM
Hey, your application was approved. You should have been sent an e-mail with instructions. You just need to log into our website, read over our "boot camp" document (our basic rules and regulations) and take a short quiz over it. Once you have completed it, make a post and I will assign you to your squad! :)

Done :cool:

jasparella
04-25-2013, 11:24 AM
Practice went well last night! I think the guys hit up some arkfalls and shadow wars. Register today at www.tw.tghq.org :)

Tyrien
04-25-2013, 12:20 PM
I have made the application.

Cheers

In Game Tyreion

jasparella
04-25-2013, 02:06 PM

Cheers

In Game Tyreion
I'm glad you applied! :) You should hear back soon through e-mail.

II Psycho II x
04-25-2013, 02:43 PM
Still looking for members to come and join us :) We run as a team, and help with a number of things in game. We work to help with "teamwork" & "Tactics". We are all dedicated members of TG. So what are you waiting for? Sign up at www.tw.tghq.org

II Psycho II x
04-26-2013, 05:23 AM
Still looking for members :D

jasparella
04-26-2013, 09:10 AM

Cheers

In Game Tyreion
I can't seem to find confirmation of your registration. Have you been contacted via e-mail yet? Did you register under this name?

sarbonn
04-26-2013, 09:47 AM
I applied as my main character Red Ginger.

jasparella
04-26-2013, 09:55 AM
I applied as my main character Red Ginger.
Awesome, you should hear back soon. :) I like your character name btw... lol

sarbonn
04-26-2013, 09:56 AM
Awesome, you should hear back soon. :) I like your character name btw... lol

Oh well. Got rejected because I don't have a microphone.

jasparella
04-26-2013, 10:01 AM
Oh well. Got rejected because I don't have a microphone.
Sorry to hear that, but we do require a mic for communication purposes. Is there any way you can get one? Most are relatively cheap these days. You are always welcome to reapply at any time.

sarbonn
04-26-2013, 11:04 AM
I tried again. Let's see what happens this time.

jasparella
04-26-2013, 02:32 PM
I tried again. Let's see what happens this time.
It looks like your application was accepted. The next step is boot camp, which is a short quiz over our rules and regulations. After that you can post and will be placed in a squad! :)

Tyrien
04-26-2013, 02:39 PM
I can't seem to find confirmation of your registration. Have you been contacted via e-mail yet? Did you register under this name?

I re-registed under Tyreion and no e-mail as of yet. I play on th PC

Cheers

jasparella
04-27-2013, 12:10 PM
I re-registed under Tyreion and no e-mail as of yet. I play on th PC

Cheers
I have sent you a PM... I can't find you in validating members, rejected, or accepted. Are you sure you completed registration? There might have been an issue with the website and I apologize but you might need to register again. I'm not showing your application as submitted.

I looked for both Tyrien and Tyreion

II Psycho II x
04-27-2013, 01:08 PM
We are still looking for more members to come and join this fantastic gaming community ;) Goto www.tw.tghq.org and sign up! This is the BEST gaming community and clan going !

Tyrien
04-27-2013, 07:33 PM
I have sent you a PM... I can't find you in validating members, rejected, or accepted. Are you sure you completed registration? There might have been an issue with the website and I apologize but you might need to register again. I'm not showing your application as submitted.

I looked for both Tyrien and Tyreion

3rd time the Charm.... I sent you a PM

jasparella
04-27-2013, 08:32 PM
Hey, saw your email. Hopefully it goes through this time! ;)

II Psycho II x
04-28-2013, 07:05 AM
Practice is today everyone, Sign up and join in ;) goto www.tw.tghq.org and sign up ;)

jasparella
04-28-2013, 07:32 AM
Looks like 3rd time was the charm! :D Welcome to TG!

Tyrien
04-28-2013, 09:48 AM
Hey, saw your email. Hopefully it goes through this time! ;)

Lol BC Completed at 10:12am Eastern FYI

dredd88
04-29-2013, 02:18 AM
Hi I registered to join through the PC division. User name is Lesley. Hope to c u soon.

jasparella
04-29-2013, 07:13 AM
Hi I registered to join through the PC division. User name is Lesley. Hope to c u soon.
Hey Dredd, I'm glad you applied. :D You should hear back soon through e-mail!

DamnCold
04-29-2013, 09:14 PM
Registered on the Warfare site, looking forward to playing with the social side of the game. See you in Defiance. Character is Kayle Fry

jasparella
04-30-2013, 06:44 AM
Registered on the Warfare site, looking forward to playing with the social side of the game. See you in Defiance. Character is Kayle Fry
Hi, I am glad you registered! :) You should hear back soon through e-mail.

F8LERROR
04-30-2013, 08:03 AM
I have registered after reading about TG and am in high hopes on my recruitment.

jasparella
04-30-2013, 08:24 AM
I have registered after reading about TG and am in high hopes on my recruitment.
Hi, you should hear back soon! :) Is it hot in Vegas yet?

F8LERROR
04-30-2013, 08:57 AM
I actually just moved back to Utah. Missed the snow and the mountains and now that I am here I do not miss the people of Vegas, Bunch of jerks there. lol

Xeno Hunter
04-30-2013, 09:38 AM

Just registered and hope to join :)

jasparella
04-30-2013, 10:04 AM
Just registered and hope to join :)
Welcome Xeno! I'm glad you registered. :D

I actually just moved back to Utah. Missed the snow and the mountains and now that I am here I do not miss the people of Vegas, Bunch of jerks there. lol
Well I can't say I like snow but Utah is beautiful. I did love Vegas when i was there but it was only 4 days. I don't think I could have handled much more, lol.

II Psycho II x
05-01-2013, 03:16 PM
We are still looking for members to join the BEST gaming community out there. Goto www.tw.tghq.org and sign up!!

jasparella
05-03-2013, 07:57 AM
Happy Friday everyone! :) Check out our website at www.tw.tghq.org

jasparella
05-04-2013, 09:47 AM
We are still actively recruiting for both EU and NA servers! As of today we have over 100 members playing Defiance across all platforms, and 40 specifically on PC.

TG koston
05-07-2013, 06:58 AM
Tactical Gaming is still looking for actice members of the community to join us our website is tghq.org! if anyone has any questions feel free to send me a pm in game or on forums.

II Psycho II x
05-07-2013, 09:54 AM
Still looking for more members to come and join us on the battlefield ;) Need some reasons of why to join you say? Teamwork, tactics, always someone online to game with, help with missions, arkfalls, pursuits, contracts and much much more ;) goto www.tw.tghq.org and sign up today!!

jasparella
05-08-2013, 06:48 AM
TG is an awesome place to be! :D Practices are tonight & there is still time to join up! www.tw.tghq.org

jasparella
05-10-2013, 06:47 AM
Still recruiting! If you would like to join in on a practice or anything just post here. Sign up at www.tw.tghq.org

jasparella
05-13-2013, 07:23 AM
Happy Monday everyone! :) If anyone would like to join in on a practice this Wednesday to see what TG is about please just post here or PM me.

TG koston
05-14-2013, 08:08 AM
Sup fellow defiance players! looking for a great clan to join? look no furhter as Tactical Gaming is recruiting. Check out our website at tghq.org!

Dibs
05-14-2013, 04:00 PM
Hey ark hunters, don't miss out on the opportunity to join such a great community of gamers. tacticalgaming.net is the place to be for your fair share of arkfalls and all around Defiance fun.

TG koston
05-19-2013, 04:15 PM
Hey fellow Gamers Tg is currently recruiting and if you like a community full of gamers spanning different game systems and games, then this is the place for you! Please post in this forum if you are interested and/or have any questions. our website is tghq.org!

TG koston
05-21-2013, 11:21 AM
Whats up guys! Dont forget to check out all Tactical Gaming has to offer at tghq.org. we are a massive community that is all about having fun! so if you are looking for a clan just take a min or two of your time and check out our site!

Dibs
05-21-2013, 07:42 PM
Never regret looking them up 6 years ago folks...definitely been a trip worth taking.

Check us out @ tacticalgaming.net

You won't regret it.

jasparella
05-22-2013, 08:52 AM
Happy Hump day everybody! Getting close to the weekend! :)

If you are interested in a community of like-minded mature gamers who focus on tactics and teamwork, while striving to promote a "friends-first" environment, TG is the place for you. :D

Check out our website at www.tw.tghq.org

TGxPriest
05-22-2013, 12:25 PM
Alright lads and lasses keep them sign ups going, PC is growing and fast, raiding arkfalls and completing Co-Ops together as a solid unit.

EU, US, AU, UK we take all of yous ;)

Dibs
05-25-2013, 11:32 AM
Long weekend coming up, check us at tacticalgaming.net, we'll be on all weekend enjoying the hunting with the community

TG ZombieSniper
05-27-2013, 02:13 PM
A happy memorial day to everyone!

We're always on, killing them hellbugs and running the mutants down into the ground, don't forget to check us out at tacticalgaming.net!

TG koston
05-29-2013, 03:37 PM
sup fellow arkhunters! if your looking for a large clan of actice members look no further. Join tactical gaming at tghq.org!

Dibs
05-31-2013, 11:03 AM
Take advantage of new patch/DLC with a group environment. Check out Tacticalgaming.net . We just got our ad placed on ktamradio, come check us out.

TG koston
06-06-2013, 07:13 PM
Whats going on fellow ark hunters! If your looking for a fun active clan, then look no further! Tactical Gaming is Recruiting and is still growing. Join now at www.tghq.org! We look forwrd to seeing you in game!

jasparella
06-07-2013, 11:19 AM
Happy Friday everyone! :) If you're interested in an active, fun clan check us out at www.tw.tghq.org

TG Spetsnaz
06-09-2013, 11:39 AM
Hello everyone! TG Spetsnaz here, Squad Leader from our European players... If any of you other Defiance players out there are looking to accually join us, but not sure what we are all about, I will happily give you a personal ingame introduction of what Tactical Gaming is. Just add me as a friend!

/TG Spetsnaz - Volans (IS) SL

jasparella
06-18-2013, 07:20 AM
Tactical Gaming is still recruiting! :) We are looking for like-minded gamers interested in teamwork and tactics and promoting respectful, fun gaming. If you are interested, learn more about us on our website at www.tw.tghq.org or read through this thread!

Dibs
07-06-2013, 03:10 PM
We are still actively recruiting guys, hit us up at tacticalgaming.net

Any questions feel free to hit me up on steam at TGxDibs

TG AUSSIE PRO
07-16-2013, 12:29 AM
Tactical Gaming is still recruiting and always looking for new members. If your someone who loves playing with a bunch of friends and tackle those pesky Volge and take down the demon Hellbug's, or just group up and slaughter everything in your path, Tactical Gaming is the clan for you.

If you are interested you can check out our website: www.tw.tghq.org or add me as a friend: AUSSIE PRO (ingame) or TG AUSSIE PRO (steam). Ill be happy to answer any of your questions.

TG koston
07-23-2013, 11:09 AM
Tactical Gaming is still actively recruiting guys! :D
If you are looking for a fun and active clan then Tactical Gaming is the clan for you! Check out our website at www.tw.tghq.org

TG Spetsnaz
07-25-2013, 05:07 PM
Tactical Gaming is ALWAYS looking recruit new people! If you think that Tactical Gaming is something for you than you can sign right up over at www.tw.tghq.org or contact myself if you wish to know more about TG before joining !

/TG Spetsnaz - steam: TG Spetsnaz

TG AUSSIE PRO
07-30-2013, 07:27 PM
Tactical Gaming is still recruiting and always looking for new members. If your someone who loves playing with a bunch of friends and tackle those pesky Volge and take down the demon Hellbug's, or just group up and slaughter everything in your path, Tactical Gaming is the clan for you.

If you are interested you can check out our website: www.tw.tghq.org or add me as a friend: AUSSIE PRO (ingame) or TG AUSSIE PRO (steam). Ill be happy to answer any of your questions.

KillBunny
08-11-2013, 04:39 PM
I've registered.

zazonion
08-11-2013, 07:23 PM
Ok I've signed up, hopefully I get an invite in game. Unlike CoG.

TG AUSSIE PRO
08-13-2013, 06:52 AM

If you are interested you can check out our website: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq or add me as a friend: AUSSIE PRO (ingame) or TG AUSSIE PRO (steam). Ill be happy to answer any of your questions. See you ingame :D

Hoxa
08-13-2013, 08:02 AM
registered.

Eu player ign Varga

Kind regards

TG AUSSIE PRO
08-14-2013, 08:51 PM
registered.

Eu player ign Varga

Kind regards
Welcome aboard, I will chat to you soon on our site.

PS: Tactical Gaming is still recruiting, check us out: www.tacticalgaming.net/hq

TG AUSSIE PRO
08-22-2013, 09:05 AM

If you are interested you can check out our website: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq or add me as a friend: AUSSIE PRO (ingame) or TG AUSSIE PRO (steam). Ill be happy to answer any of your questions. See you ingame

TG AUSSIE PRO
09-04-2013, 06:00 AM
I regret to inform the Defiance community that 'Tactical Gaming' no longer supports Defiance. With this said, 'Tactical Gaming' is no longer recruiting for any of its platforms in Defiance (360/PS3/PC). Farewell Defiance community.

Regards
AUSSIE PRO