PDA

View Full Version : When ever i do a arkfall-- i never see more than 12 people there?

liguy2005
03-26-2013, 07:53 AM
I read people on here doing arkfalls with 30 -50 people---what system are you on playing with those many people? Im on 360 and I don't really see that many people at all---12 people tops doing arkfalls

Grit
03-26-2013, 08:01 AM
i guess it depends what time of day it is where-ever you're at.

I'm east coast US and I was more or less Soloing ARKFALLS yesterday in the AM... As the day progressed the # of ppl went up. I've done a cpl of the major ARKFALLS where it seemed like everyone and their brother and their brother's ex college roomate's cousin was there.

Brock 5amson
03-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Well there's a few reasons why arkfalls are so small. No Loot drops.
The only time I've been in massive arkfalls... when a shadow war ended next to a arkfall... its like a massive zerg of players to stomp that poor arkfall. Like a sledge hammer to a baby seal.

EL1TE
03-26-2013, 09:19 AM
ahh arkfalls, where whole famelies have fun and the joy of being alive. i had it once that everyone was there i couldnt see the enemies anymore that full of people. was day 1 of the beta.

Grit
03-26-2013, 09:23 AM
this is how Arkfalls felt to me..

OH, SWEET!! AAAAARKFAAAALLLL.... now its like... Yo there's an arkfall on the way to the mission buddy, wanna stop? i mean it's kinda on the way.. we can make a grand enterance on our quads...Ok we'll stop but only if we tandom powerslide in.

Karazykid
03-26-2013, 09:59 AM
1. Arkfalls are pointless in the beta, you don't get any loot or anything for em.
2. Too many people choose to kill all the little hellbugs so instead of hitting the critical spot on the crystal and being done in under 5 minutes they'd rather take 20.