PDA

View Full Version : I hate rocket spammers

Talagar
03-26-2013, 08:20 AM
Anyone else hate when you do a arkfall and there's 2 or 3 ppl just shooting constant rockets at the crystals leave no room for the little hell bugs to bite wholes in the crystal so you guys fail to complete it? Gets on my **** ;(

XJaeX
03-26-2013, 08:21 AM
Welcome to the Club.

A s0t
03-26-2013, 08:23 AM
Anyone else hate when you do a arkfall and there's 2 or 3 ppl just shooting constant rockets at the crystals leave no room for the little hell bugs to bite wholes in the crystal so you guys fail to complete it? Gets on my **** ;(
but the idiot doing donuts in the truck he's cool?

EL1TE
03-26-2013, 08:35 AM
Anyone else hate when you do a arkfall and there's 2 or 3 ppl just shooting constant rockets at the crystals leave no room for the little hell bugs to bite wholes in the crystal so you guys fail to complete it? Gets on my **** ;( I am one of those :) love spamming the S**t out on those crystals. why waste bullets when u own a big gun. its not a prop.

A s0t
03-26-2013, 08:47 AM
I am one of those :) love spamming the S**t out on those crystals. why waste bullets when u own a big gun. its not a prop.
you can get the ark fall done faster if you let the little bugs eat the crystal and do bonus damage on that glowing square that show up. and the ar does more dps damage than the rpg at least the ones i found

Brock 5amson
03-26-2013, 08:50 AM
or you could be a boss like me and my auto pump shotgun that shoots grenades.
just a couple of us and its down.

Talagar
03-26-2013, 08:51 AM
I am one of those :) love spamming the S**t out on those crystals. why waste bullets when u own a big gun. its not a prop.

Because honestly waiting for the bugs to bite whole in the crystals then shooting the weak spots do more damage the ln just spamming rockets and lagging everyone else

Talagar
03-26-2013, 08:53 AM
but the idiot doing donuts in the truck he's cool?

No he's not cool either

EL1TE
03-26-2013, 08:54 AM
you can get the ark fall done faster if you let the little bugs eat the crystal and do bonus damage on that glowing square that show up. and the ar does more dps damage than the rpg at least the ones i found i know, but if i see people Spamming the S**t on those crystals, i dont say no to join them and spam some more.

Talagar
03-26-2013, 08:57 AM

Yes but that also is just like rockets. I don't mind them spamming rockets at the warrior and or the big bugs just save the little ones for more damage :)

Brock 5amson
03-26-2013, 09:08 AM
Lets see this logic under a microscope... Hmm wait for slow bug to chew on crystal just so we can get a small window to do crit damage... lets see we waste 5-6 seconds of pure dps, just so we can do a little more x dps... damn that makes tons of sense guys.

EL1TE
03-26-2013, 09:10 AM
Lets see this logic under a microscope... Hmm wait for slow bug to chew on crystal just so we can get a small window to do crit damage... lets see we waste 5-6 seconds of pure dps, just so we can do a little more x dps... damn that makes tons of sense guys. thats why people spam with rockets.

A s0t
03-26-2013, 09:28 AM
Lets see this logic under a microscope... Hmm wait for slow bug to chew on crystal just so we can get a small window to do crit damage... lets see we waste 5-6 seconds of pure dps, just so we can do a little more x dps... damn that makes tons of sense guys.
good sir, during those 5-6 seconds i'm killing those stupid flying hell bugs, or the mortar guys, everyone has there own strategy to play. and half the time i'm the only one there or with a few people. i'd take 450 damage by 40, instead of the slow reloads of rockets.
when we are leveled crazy high all doing 450 normal damage instead of 55 normal damage i'll be for spam city

SYN BLACK XS
03-26-2013, 09:30 AM
Not sure, never failed one... does this happen often??

Hopefully voice support will work in the final build, so you can tell people to stop being stupid.

Karazykid
03-26-2013, 09:33 AM

Your 'pure dps' spamming rockets does nothing. I understand the flashy explosions are cool for you kids but if you can let your ritalin kick in for just a moment and chill for the 2 seconds it takes for the bugs to open a critical spot you'll be able to see much larger numbers on the screen. Surely even you can understand big numbers are better than small numbers, right?

But if you'd rather stand there like an idiot for 10+ minutes trying to impress your mommy with the explosions when you could be done in half the time thats your call. Have fun being on the bottom of the scoreboard and getting the crappy loot while the smarter folks get all the good stuff.

A s0t
03-26-2013, 09:37 AM
Not sure, never failed one... does this happen often??

Hopefully voice support will work in the final build, so you can tell people to stop being stupid.
i failed one by 2 minutes on the ps3 beta i was doing a mission, and entered the timer zone for the arkfall, and 1 other person showed up got to that real big guy and he had a sliver of health, it was also like 6 am

@karazykid you don't have to attack the guy.

Talagar
03-26-2013, 09:46 AM
Point is patients=weak spots=more damage then crazy=rocket damage=low damage=pissing people off. Hmmmmm

EL1TE
03-26-2013, 09:51 AM
Point is patients=weak spots=more damage then crazy=rocket damage=low damage=pissing people off. Hmmmmm u forgot, rockets = cant see S**t = lag = freeze the game = restart xbox = and do it again.

Grit
03-26-2013, 09:51 AM
OK i can see the rocket lag and whatever else..and OMG NOOO they killed the little bugs.. meh... life goes on. As for the people driving around the arkfall.... yeah well i'm an oddball.. i don't really care if people drive around the arkfall, it doesn't bother me one bit... heck if they run over some big stuff, sweet!!! PPL with the rockets are either little kids or people that are bored and wanna shoot rockets. Arkfalls are cool n all once or twice in the beta but there are no real rewards for doing it other than some XP. ouuuu my name is #1 on a list that doesn't matter!!!!

DeadlySkidmarx
03-26-2013, 09:53 AM
It's all about the plasma pulsar!

A s0t
03-26-2013, 09:57 AM
u forgot, rockets = cant see S**t = lag = freeze the game = restart xbox = and do it again. yeah my xbox was lagging hard we finished the ark fall for xp and then i reset the xbox love the warning sign of freezing: no audio

oh yeah what rocket you using

fang1192
03-26-2013, 11:29 AM

Hmm... lets see here, the rockets do 1200 - 120 damage in radius. My AR does 375 x 3, due to burst. You have to reload after a few shots, i have 10 trigger pulls and change, and a full reload. While the little bugs chew the crystal, I am busy killing the archers, warriors, blast pods, hitting other critical points - while you are reloading and/or ineffectively killing the little bugs again and/or doing minimal damage to the crystal. Because of how the enemies scale with the number of people we would actually be better off without you.