PDA

View Full Version : UE preorder question.

Yatokagami
03-26-2013, 08:23 AM
Hello all,

I'm pumped up for this game after trying out the beta and I wish there was a more intricate progression system but I'm happy with what we have. The guns are meaty and fun, vehicles look awesome and the game in general is set in one of my favorite cities, San Francisco.

I've decided to preorder the Defiance Ultimate Edition from amazon.co.uk (because asia doesn't like to carry collector's editions and even if they do, they are extremely overpriced..)

From what I see from the item description from amazon the UE includes:

Product Includes:

Exclusive Defiance Messenger Bag
Game box and disc
Hellbug Statue
Art of Defiance Art Book
Defiance Soundtrack and Bonus DVD
VBI Contact
Two Defiance post cards

Digital Items

Defiance DLC Season Pass
1200 Bits
Ark Hunter Infiltrator Outfit
Hydra Heavy Weapon
Retailer Exclusive weapon
VBI Sentinel Shield
7 Day scrip boost
7 Day XP boost
Lock Box
+5 Inventory

I read somewhere that there is the red dodge vehicle for the UE preorders as well? and a couple of other goodies? Will I be receiving them? or should I contact amazon UK about it?

Thanks in advance!

JohnMcClane
03-26-2013, 08:27 AM
Red dodge is with every pre order Yatokagami -san :)
You will not have to contact them.

Yatokagami
03-26-2013, 08:36 AM
Red dodge is with every pre order Yatokagami -san :)
You will not have to contact them.

Thanks for the response! John-san :P

Hmm, just incase, what do i do if I do not receive that code? Should I contact them or trion :\

Yatokagami
03-26-2013, 10:59 AM
bump once >.<

Buruko
03-26-2013, 11:32 AM
You will most likely get an email with all the codes upon release of the game, however start with the retailer for your items first, failing that speak to Trion support.

JohnMcClane
03-26-2013, 12:48 PM
If you pre-order Defiance after the Beta Event timings outlined above, you will receive your pre-order code for all other parts of the bonus within 48 hours of the game release.(copy paste from website)

They now even added the Dodge add perks ;
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_173452227_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000703623&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0J92CG62CFVQK6FYVVCM&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=393109907&pf_rd_i=B00B4QD17I

Keep the email from Amazon UK that is mentioning your pre order just for to be safe .
Amazon is normally not the fastest but they never let me down ;)
If there is trouble you can always contact Trion and they have the best Customer service in the galaxy ;)

Good luck Yatokagami -san

SavageSURG3
03-26-2013, 01:07 PM
You will also receive two additional bonuses for getting the season pass, an exclusive digital Hellbug combat cap and a Lock Box.

Yatokagami
03-26-2013, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the responses!

@Buruko - Thanks! I'll do just that!

@JohnMcClane - Thanks for the link! It does put my mind at ease! But I did notice this line though :

Codes may not work outside of the UK.

So... If they do not work, I guess I'm screwed? Lol. Or perhaps I can contact trion about this?

@SavageSURG3 - Cool! Thanks! I did not know that :]