PDA

View Full Version : OCEANIC players come join the CORE NAOW!

Xoralis
07-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Are you an Oceanic player?

Are you bored of being alone?

Are you somewhat insane?

Are you NOT an Oceanic player but still want to be in a Clan with people on at your random play times?

If you answered yes to all these questions then come join CORE.

From Oceanic players to North American players the clan has always people on to do things with. Doesn't matter what time.

Simply apply @ www.corelegion.com (http://www.corelegion.com)

Just trying to let the oceanic players know there are others out there who are getting things done late night so no need to feel "alone"

Go team ramrod

Heinzlee
07-04-2013, 08:37 PM
We have a pretty dedicated bunch that are on almost every night.
Pretty laid back and look after each other to make sure daily contracts and such can get completed.

Apart from the social aspect, having even more people on teamspeak means...
- More keycodes and XP since you'll have more friends at different arkfalls you can join
- You'll get revived during co-ops, arkfalls, Volge emergencies
- Better scores in PvP since we can communicate with each other

On that note, we have some of the stronger / strongest PvP players for our timeslot.
If they can teach a scrub like me to PvP better, they can help you too if you're interested in getting some help.

Eventually, if we get enough for our timeslot, we can bully the officers into running events suitable for us.
CORE run some pretty fun events.

Stickybuds
07-05-2013, 02:44 AM
Looks like we just scored around 10 more Aussies!

CORE just keeps growing :D

Welcome to the new guys! And to anyone thinking of joining us!

CrazyCDN
07-05-2013, 08:36 AM
I suffer from sever insomnia, I live in the eastern time zone (GMT -5) and when I come on in the middle of the night there is always player on teamspeak. They are always happy to participate in almost anything (co-op maps, PVP, roadside emergencies, and whatever else we come up with. I can honestly say that I can get people at any time day or night to play....

I am a very happy (CORE Legion) camper http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/double-barrel-shotgun.gif

Misto29
07-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Yes we do have a large grouping of players in the CORE from various places and we always have an open door even for those who don't want to join a clan but would just like to hang out. So please feel free to stop by our Team Speak and say hi.

Bunso
07-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Thanks for the Clan invite. Had a lot of fun doing some PVP matches with you guys.

Looking for more Ark Hunters that play during Oceanic time zones to come play with us and BUMP :)

SoKruul
07-06-2013, 09:31 AM
Oceanic Represent! We have quite the crew now making a proper mess of the PvP haha, so good to finally have lots of Oceanic Timezone people to play with. Come mess some **** up with us...you know you want to!

Grasooo
07-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Glad to be apart of the CORE! The more the better!!

bdddddddd... adios turdnuggets.

Heinzlee
07-14-2013, 09:37 PM
Bump for new Oceanic players after Steam Sale!!!

yesiamghost
07-14-2013, 10:23 PM
Yesterday, I went to a major Arkfall located in Mount Tam. To my surprise, there were lots of new players around (maybe from the Steam sale or PC trial) and the comments are really funny. "oh man that was a blast", "so many people around in this kind of event", "hell yeah", "woohoo", "this game kicks ***", etc. LOL!! It's sometimes fun to tag along with the new ones. xD