PDA

View Full Version : This game reminds me a bit...

KaosPenguin
03-26-2013, 09:06 AM
Like Crackdown... I loved that game.

Raine_Sheppard
03-26-2013, 09:14 AM
Interesting comparison. But yeah...I can see what you mean, now that I think on it.

KaosPenguin
03-26-2013, 05:01 PM
Interesting comparison. But yeah...I can see what you mean, now that I think on it.

What surprises me is that no ones come up with that comparison.

DragonSpirit
03-26-2013, 05:19 PM
actually the game kind of reminds me of fallout 3. with all the destroyed buildings all over the place. a little of borderlands with the skill up and modifying of the guns. even though i haven't played it i have seen videos of it. it reminds me a little of guild wars. i can't wait til 4/2/13.

Myst
03-26-2013, 05:21 PM
Anyone else get a Lost Planet feel for it as well mixed with that of Fallout? After fighting the Hellbug Hellion that's what I mainly got; though I also agree with the Borderlands notion as well especially with some of the enemies.

KaosPenguin
03-26-2013, 05:23 PM
Anyone else get a Lost Planet feel for it as well mixed with that of Fallout? After fighting the Hellbug Hellion that's what I mainly got; though I also agree with the Borderlands notion as well especially with some of the enemies.

Actually come to think of it it does have that Lost Planet feel, I got to get that game again and play the hell out of the Multiplayer. Crackdown + Lost Planet + Fallout + Borderlands definitely.

Myst
03-26-2013, 05:28 PM
Actually come to think of it it does have that Lost Planet feel, I got to get that game again and play the hell out of the Multiplayer. Crackdown + Lost Planet + Fallout + Borderlands definitely.

Certainly a good mixture of all of them though I can't speak for Crackdown as I never got a chance to play it.

Mack
03-26-2013, 05:30 PM
Defiance reminds me so much of borderlands, its just a borderlands with a Open world