PDA

View Full Version : Why this game is so intriguing

Salgod
03-26-2013, 10:59 AM
I don't understand why there are people saying this isn't going to be an awesome, fun, and competitive game.
It will be, why? I think the creators have struck the perfect balance that no mmo to my knowledge has ever done. They found a way to make skill/strategy equally as important as gear. Knowing that I actually stand a chance against someone who has a much higher ego rating is awesome. If I am more skilled then I have a chance. Are my chances as good if I was playing against the same person but they had a lower leveled character than me? Of course not, but that would ruin the balance. Gear does matter, but skill/strategy are equally important (If not more!). I think Trion has done it. An mmo that rewards the people who have put in hours and hours with cool and better gear, but at the same time allowed lower leveled players to be successful if they are truly better. There won't be anymore "I'm better than you because I'm level 50 and you are level 30." In this game things will be settled on the battlefield.

I'm so excited for the release and I believe the game and the show will be successful. Anyone on the fence, just get the game, it's awesome.

Defy
03-26-2013, 11:30 AM
yeah me too am very excited about the game

CaLaMaSaBy 360
03-26-2013, 11:33 AM
Well put :)