PDA

View Full Version : Starting a new guild/clan/organization

Odinj
03-26-2013, 11:08 AM
Due to the fact that Defiance the game is going to affect things happening in the tv series I'm wanting to start a new guild/clan/organization (don't know what kind of tag for this group will be yet but same concept as a clan) and I don't know what we are going to call it yet. I am wanting to create something new original and will work with the TV series.

I don't want it to be the normal convention clans out there at the minute with small meaningless tags which uncatchy names. I'm wanting to start something that will impact Defiance hard and fast, and will grow into something the Defiance TV series crew and cast will mention and refer to in the show( if they end up doing that at some point) I'm wanting to start an organization that's going to try and take control of the Bay area do a degree ofcourse.

Anybody who's willing to work we me on this project post on here with your interest, please state if you would like to help run it with me or just want to be part of it all just as a normal member. Obviously I can't have it lead by everyone so first come first serve on the leadership of said group. We will be making a webpage and forum for our guild/clan/whatever when we have decided upon a name for us.

Airwolf3169
03-26-2013, 11:34 AM
Count me in. it sounds good. Not interested in be a leader. of anything bigger than a squad of good fighters. Sitting here waiting to see what is left of the San Jose / South Bay Area where I live.

Odinj
03-26-2013, 12:00 PM
I've decided to name the the organization LEGION, I will be starting to organize the organization to be cross platform, meaning we make a bigger impact and have presence on every platform. This is gonna be big!

Odinj
03-26-2013, 12:13 PM
website is under construction now

LordsOfSkulls
03-27-2013, 12:26 AM
hehe funny i been thinking of doing the same thing just never made webpage or own vent or teamspeak. Even thought i want to throw my self into leadership position head first again. And strive to become a wave of influence in the Show or a voice. Something like that happened in Asheron's Call when GMs had to come in to push the event to their likeing because the whole server came togather and fought off the event for hours non stop while every other server has failed.

Aster
03-27-2013, 11:56 AM
I am interested. No desire to lead directly. More of a organizer and Idea guy. Things may change you never know....Aster

aeshec
03-27-2013, 02:37 PM
Yes! I am definitely interested. One of the many MMOs I have played in the past was MXO, in which I was a member of the only guild that made it into the official lore, The Archimedes Lever. I've not had a better MMO experience yet. I would be honored to be in a guild again that has that goal. Count me in.

Odinj
03-28-2013, 11:04 AM
all sounds good guys will get u link to forum and website when its built