PDA

View Full Version : So I pre-ordered the game, what now?

SpiteH
03-26-2013, 11:17 AM
The place I bought game at had an advert "Guaranteed beta access" Even tho it's only few days to launch I'd still like to give it a try before then. So what to do? Just wait patiently or should I contact the retailer or something?

Thanks.

JerZey CJ
03-26-2013, 11:19 AM
Well, uh, hate to tell you this, but this is the last day of the beta(Xbox) and the PS3 and PC betas are already over. The beta invites were sent out last thursdat/friday.

Radzwe
03-26-2013, 11:20 AM
Unfortunately, I beleive all the betas are over... but the procedure is to get a pre-order code in an email from your retailer, enter that code in manage games for trionworlds.com. (make a trionworlds account if needed) Then go to defiance.com and select beta access for good measure.

then you should get a meta invite in a couple of hours if they are still available.

SpiteH
Oh well, that's what I thought. So there is no on-going beta 24/7? Just to those Advanced mission days that they had?

RelativeBlue
That sounds like the retailer's mistake. Maybe you could haggle the retailer for a free thing.

Defy
03-26-2013, 11:29 AM
just sit back and relax wait for game to come out

its in a week :)

make sure to enter all arkfall codes

you can help with code hunting.

Travie
03-26-2013, 11:32 AM
It's a bit confusing since they are going with an odd 'ongoing alpha' and 'only public beta' model.

Most people think that when they hear 'beta' it will be constant until just before release... but not with these guys.

A few others are doing the same (like neverwinter)... it's an unfortunate trend.

Arsenic_Touch
03-26-2013, 11:36 AM
Find the last 8 codes for the title unlock.
Bounce off the walls uncontrollably.
Go to toys r us and buy some nerf guns and start shooting random people in town.
If the cops stop you, just say you're an ark hunter and that they were deadly mutants.

SpiteH
03-26-2013, 11:38 AM
Find the last 8 codes for the title unlock.
Bounce off the walls uncontrollably.
Go to toys r us and buy some nerf guns and start shooting random people in town.
If the cops stop you, just say you're an ark hunter and that they were deadly mutants.
Oh god, I can only imagine how I could get exclusive "The Insane Ark Hunter" title in such a small town like this where I'm living.

EDIT: I waited for a week for a pay to pre-order and "get access to beta" That never happened so I suppose I could calm my nerves and wait an another week.

Cervid
03-26-2013, 12:07 PM
So.. what are those last 8 codes?

Psyqhical
03-26-2013, 12:12 PM
Last BETA ended 2 days ago.

http://i45.tinypic.com/350w4yc.jpg

Exastiken
03-29-2013, 01:48 AM
I'd like to obtain any pre-order codes. PM me if you're interested