PDA

View Full Version : Strategy Guide?

Kroto
03-26-2013, 01:16 PM
Any word of a strategy guide being made available or possibly an in depth information page of all of the weapons ,vehicles ,outfits , maps etc?? I talked to the gamestop sales clerk and they couldn't find anything in their system. Was just wondering.

SYN BLACK XS
03-26-2013, 01:55 PM
There are a few leveling guides/etc out there (Arkfalls.com).... I'd assume Prima will probably have something ready by release day too

Kroto
03-26-2013, 01:58 PM
Thanks, ill check it out :)

Dephyre
03-26-2013, 02:04 PM
Think about that though, buying a strat guide will be pointless when they start releasing dlc's, as they will most likely include new enemies, weapons, vehicles and outfits.

Kroto
03-26-2013, 04:40 PM
ya, that's usually the case , but always helps to get a grasp on the beginning content as far as what each weapon is, what its called , what it does, and so forth instead of just getting it in your inventory and be like "hmmmm, I wonder what this does?" LOL.
Plus I like how sometimes they put alittle story and lore into the guides sometimes. Always nice to get immersive :)

KaosPenguin
03-26-2013, 04:58 PM
Think about that though, buying a strat guide will be pointless when they start releasing dlc's, as they will most likely include new enemies, weapons, vehicles and outfits.

Crackdown fan? I recognize that logo anywhere. Sorry off topic.

Dephyre
03-27-2013, 08:40 AM
Crackdown fan? I recognize that logo anywhere. Sorry off topic.
I am indeed, nothing like a good romp as an agent.
And I agree there is usually some good stuff, but your better of saving your money and just stickin to google

MagellanD
03-27-2013, 08:53 AM
Strategy 1.) PEW PEW PEW PEW...Money
Strategy 2.) Go to exclamation point trigger, more PEW PEW PEW
Strategy 3.) See big red ark fall icon run to it as fast as you can. More PEW PEW PEW
Strategy 4.) See little exclamation points. Clear all those before the big ones. More PEW PEW PEW (Toss a grenade or 2)

A s0t
03-27-2013, 09:25 AM
Strategy 1.) PEW PEW PEW PEW...Money
Strategy 2.) Go to exclamation point trigger, more PEW PEW PEW
Strategy 3.) See big red ark fall icon run to it as fast as you can. More PEW PEW PEW
Strategy 4.) See little exclamation points. Clear all those before the big ones. More PEW PEW PEW (Toss a grenade or 2)
i was gonna put right trigger shoots your gun.

MagellanD
03-27-2013, 09:25 AM
i was gonna put right trigger shoots your gun.
He wanted in depth so I expanded.

brycegrit
03-27-2013, 10:02 AM
yeah im interested to in a strategy guide as well. Can't wait six more days!

Daholic
03-27-2013, 10:07 AM
yeah im interested to in a strategy guide as well. Can't wait six more days!

Lol, strategy guide.

Defy
03-27-2013, 10:24 AM
I don't know of an "official" strategy guide, but am sure once game comes out there will be tons of info and walkthroughs and wikis and all so you'll have an abundance of information