PDA

View Full Version : Request: Item Storage

13lackRain
03-26-2013, 04:01 PM
Are there any plans to implement a means of storing items that a player may not want to use right away, but doesn't want to carry around and hold in inventory?

I realize we can purchase additional inventory slots, but I think that having a purchased storage option would be good too. I'd love to be able to store advanced weapon mods until such a time as I decide to use them on just the right weapon.

This would also allow me to keep my on-character inventory free of all the clutter of carrying around a bunch of items that I'm not using.

Thoughts? Maybe someone commented on this already and I wasn't here?

Kheryan
03-26-2013, 04:21 PM
There better be, considering most of the side missions gave random gun mods, i hope we can store them somewhere to use later.

Tigercml
03-26-2013, 04:26 PM
I ran out of space very quickly in the beta. I agree some type of storage would be nice. Preferably one that's linked between all of your characters.

MadProffeser
03-26-2013, 04:34 PM
I ended the beta with 36 inventory slots, more than enough. Just wish I could sort it.

Daddums
03-26-2013, 04:37 PM
Forcing us to micro-purchase inventory slots is not the answer.

Any loot-based game since the 80's has a stash. If Trion thinks they can make money by withholding something so basic as that....

JBoneFX
03-26-2013, 04:38 PM
I'd be ok with being able to lock or tag certain items in your inventory that would seperate them from the 'loot to sell'...

Jardian
03-26-2013, 04:39 PM
Launch you wont be carrying all the free bit gear and so on like beta. You will be breaking down that stuff to materials and so on not hording it lol.

Jardian
03-26-2013, 04:41 PM
Forcing us to micro-purchase inventory slots is not the answer.

Any loot-based game since the 80's has a stash. If Trion thinks they can make money by withholding something so basic as that....

ohhh the game isnt really loot based lol. This isnt WoW where you do a instance and walk out with 2 bags of gear lol