PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Reasons to Cancel Your Defiance Preorder

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
03-26-2013, 04:35 PM
So I was thinking about that string of Preorder cancelling threats that went on a few days ago if "this wasnt changed" or "that wasnt fixed" or "this wasnt implamented" and so on and so forth, so ItISLupus and I kinda took it and ran with it. Here's some stupid reason we came up with to cancel your Defiance preorder:

-What? This game isn't a CoD clone? PREORDER CANCELLED
-What's that? You can use cloak AND a sawed off shotgun in PvP? PREORDER CANCELLED
(Reference to Halo cloaking hate and Gears of War 3 Sawed Off hate.)
-What?! No killstreaks?! PREORDER CANCELLED
-What? You're not going to release the Dodge Challenger as DLC for everyone to use later on?
PREORDER CANCELLED (Reference to the preoder characters in Gears 3 being released as LE
characters later on.)
-You can Sprint AND Reload at the same time? PREORDER CANCELLED
(Reference to how you can't do both at the same time in more "realistic" games.)
-This game isn't as realistic as CoD! PREORDER CANCELLED
-Grant has the wrong rank insignia on his lapel! PREORDER CANCELLED
-What? There isn't an old man yelling AAARRRK FAAAAALLLLL! whenever you get into range of an AF?
PREORDER CANCELLED
-Level Cap is only 5000? I can't use my incredibly over-used DBZ quote? PREORDER CANCELLED!
-The big rocket bandits can stunlock me? If I wanted that I'd go play Geth in Mass Effect 3!
PREORDER CANCELLED (Geth Prime plasma blasts will stunlock you over and over and over...)
-Those 99ers have rediculous shields! I don't want to relive ME3's ending! PREORDER CANCELLED
(Reference to the very last Marauder you face in the story of ME3's campaign. Taking out his shields was a big problem for a lot of people on their Insanity difficulty runs.)

There's the ones we came up with. This thread is meant soley as some silliness and a chance to poke fun at those that cancelled their preorders for stupid reasons. What can you come up with? :p

ItISLupus
03-26-2013, 04:40 PM
The females don't have GINORMOUS breasts. PREORDER CANCELLED

ChronicShmoke
03-26-2013, 04:42 PM
Beta is laggy. CANCELED!

StolenPaper18
The fourth one cracked me up because it makes absolutely no sense. :p

pieofdeath123
So I was thinking about that string of Preorder cancelling threats that went on a few days ago if "this wasnt changed" or "that wasnt fixed" or "this wasnt implamented" and so on and so forth, so ItISLupus and I kinda took it and ran with it. Here's some stupid reason we came up with to cancel your Defiance preorder:

-What? You're not going to release the Dodge Challenger as DLC for everyone to use later on?
PREORDER CANCELLED (Reference to the preoder characters in Gears 3 being released as LE
characters later on.)

-What? There isn't an old man yelling AAARRRK FAAAAALLLLL! whenever you get into range of an AF?
PREORDER CANCELLED

Has the first been confirmed? and the second is a legitimate reason

SavageWolf
03-26-2013, 04:44 PM
well actually Bf3 lets you run while reloading... and IMO it's better than COD. anyway......

Whaaaaaat.... i can't think of anything to say.... pre-order cancelled anyway

ItISLupus
03-26-2013, 04:46 PM
I can't do what I do in any other MMO stand in a hub city in my skivvies and dance. PREORDER CANCELLED

ChronicShmoke
03-26-2013, 04:47 PM
I can't say the word "crackers" in type chat. CANCELED.

Durva360
03-26-2013, 04:48 PM
Their going to nerf my plasma pulser so it doesn't shoot giant blue blobs that lag the game! PREORDER CANCELED Two of my buddies gave me this excuse

The True Pacman
03-26-2013, 04:54 PM
I love band wagons!
PREORDER CANCELED!

Daholic
03-26-2013, 04:59 PM
Haha i have a good one...

Im able to do all 4player co-ops and be very effective at ego 400, so why do i need to get 5000????

Cancelled!!!

SxDrugsNCake
03-26-2013, 05:04 PM
What? This game is called an mmo but you can only group with four people? Preorder cancelled.
What's that? Every character is completely generic and plain. Preorder cancelled.
What?! This game is a cheap rip off of the Borderlands franchise. So I'd rather play that. Preorder cancelled.
I did enjoy your post OP, but there are legitimate reasons to walk away from this game.

Otis Spunks
03-26-2013, 05:07 PM
CoD again ruining the next generation of Gamers.... thanks CoD, thanks for these ******ed children.

pieofdeath123
03-26-2013, 05:08 PM
What? This game is called an mmo but you can only group with four people? Preorder cancelled.
What's that? Every character is completely generic and plain. Preorder cancelled.
What?! This game is a cheap rip off of the Borderlands franchise. So I'd rather play that. Preorder cancelled.
I did enjoy your post OP, but their are legitimate reasons to walk away from this game.
The group size is likely to be changed if we submit feedback about it
How are all characters generic and plain in anyway?
I can see how this is similar to borderlands considering its one of my favorite games but this is in no way a rip off of it

DarkShadowMark
03-26-2013, 05:08 PM
CoD again ruining the next generation of Gamers.... thanks CoD, thanks for these ******ed children.
[2] Couldn't be more right, sir.

ItISLupus
03-26-2013, 05:09 PM
I love band wagons!
PREORDER CANCELED!

OK. I lawled

ItISLupus
03-26-2013, 05:15 PM
I did enjoy your post OP, but their are legitimate reasons to walk away from this game.

I get the whole western style shooter is similar to borderlands, but other than that I see no similarities.

group size in mmos is always limited. normally to 6-8 unless you are raiding and then it could be 16+

EDIT: This game vaguely reminds me of a game I throughly enjoyed PREORDER CANCELLED

SxDrugsNCake
03-26-2013, 05:19 PM
The group size is likely to be changed if we submit feedback about it
How are all characters generic and plain in anyway?
I can see how this is similar to borderlands considering its one of my favorite games but this is in no way a rip off of it

1. I hope so. It's honestly my only complaint about the game.
2. No classes, only four major skills, and four character types.
3. Rip off was the wrong words, but it is so close to the game's design, it's scary.

DarkShadowMark
03-26-2013, 05:21 PM
I get the whole western style shooter is similar to borderlands, but other than that I see no similarities.

group size in mmos is always limited. normally to 6-8 unless you are raiding and then it could be 16+

The Item Rarities, the randomized items. To me, it feels like borderlands, but serious. Take away the goofy jokes and the doctor zed and add in seriousness, couple crappy voice actors, a massive gameplay change, and the MMO part and you have a generalization of what Defiance is. Don't get me wrong, I love defiance, but you can see the similarities. It FEELS like borderlands, but at the same time, it doesn't.

SxDrugsNCake
03-26-2013, 05:23 PM
The Item Rarities, the randomized items. To me, it feels like borderlands, but serious. Take away the goofy jokes and the doctor zed and add in seriousness, couple crappy voice actors, a massive gameplay change, and the MMO part and you have a generalization of what Defiance is. Don't get me wrong, I love defiance, but you can see the similarities. It FEELS like borderlands, but at the same time, it doesn't.

This is how I meant to word it. Well put DSM.

Mack
03-26-2013, 05:26 PM
This is free to play after purchase PREORDER CANCELLED!

DarkShadowMark
03-26-2013, 05:26 PM
This is how I meant to word it. Well put DSM.

Ikr?

Now, if Trion puts in the same community love that Gearbox does (which they already have with the Beta.) I'll have a favorite developer on my hands..

pieofdeath123
03-26-2013, 05:30 PM
1. I hope so. It's honestly my only complaint about the game.
2. No classes, only four major skills, and four character types.
3. Rip off was the wrong words, but it is so close to the game's design, it's scary.
Just because there are no classes and only four skills doesn't mean they are generic there will be tons of different combos of perks, weapons, and looks. I can see what you mean about it being pretty close to borderlands but still wouldn't say its scary or anything like that

Altreas
03-26-2013, 05:32 PM
What there are no furrie sub species to select from PREORDER CANCELLED

JustinM19
03-26-2013, 05:33 PM
No Grumpy cat...PREORDER CANCELLED!

ItISLupus
03-26-2013, 05:34 PM
what you are describing is every mmo ever. The only reason borderlands sticks out is because it's a shooter.

ItISLupus
03-26-2013, 05:36 PM

OP is a scalie sooo...

Duskky
03-26-2013, 05:41 PM
I can't dual wield cars as shields? PREORDER CANCELED.

Tehe..

Akado
03-26-2013, 05:50 PM
I don't get a real dodge challanger for pre-ordering? Cancelled.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
03-26-2013, 05:53 PM
The fourth one cracked me up because it makes absolutely no sense. :p
If you didn't play Gears of War 3 then I wouldn't expect you to get it. :p There was a lot of complaining and begging for the characters that were suppose to be preorder exclusive to be made into DLC characters with small changes to make them different. Well, eventually the devs caved to these demands and released them, much to the anger and distaste of those of us that had the originals. There was nothing special about them at that point.

Has the first been confirmed? and the second is a legitimate reason
I have absolutely no idea. I would hope that Trion would not do this. I hope that they keep the preorder exclusives just that EXCLUSIVE.

I love band wagons!
PREORDER CANCELED!
/thread xD

I did enjoy your post OP, but there are legitimate reasons to walk away from this game.
I realize that there are perfectly legit reasons to walk away, and those are not the ones that I'm bashing. Its the stupid ones, like the nerfing of certain weapons or poor graphics, that I am bashing, because they are stupid reasons to cancel a preorder, imo.

OP is a scalie sooo...

I know right? Why would I want to play as a human? I am one on a daily basis, and the other race is too close for me to see a big difference. I want a lizard/dragon people type race. D:

A s0t
03-26-2013, 05:55 PM
EGO wont shut up pre-order canceled

SxDrugsNCake
03-26-2013, 05:56 PM

YESSS!!!!!!!!! Seriously though, we need an option to mute that ****.

A s0t
03-26-2013, 06:01 PM
YESSS!!!!!!!!! Seriously though, we need an option to mute that ****.
i turned the character voice to 0, it muted every one, the closed caption is good enough

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
03-26-2013, 06:13 PM
That has got to be the most legit reason to cancel I've ever heard. xD

ItISLupus
03-26-2013, 06:20 PM
That has got to be the most legit reason to cancel I've ever heard. xD

did you really just use "legit" unironically? PREORDER CANCELLED

Tibbs
03-26-2013, 07:13 PM
I am am an attention-***** and I want you to see me cancel my pre order! PREORDER CANCELED

SxDrugsNCake
03-26-2013, 07:17 PM
I am am an attention-***** and I want you to see me cancer my pre order! PREORDER CANCELED

cancer my pre order!

Seriously? Cancer? Who the hell is that mean?

A s0t
03-26-2013, 07:18 PM
there's 122 ark fall codes i'm canceling my pre-order

Tibbs
03-26-2013, 07:18 PM
Seriously? Cancer? Who the hell is that mean?

I hate my auto correct! CANCELED MY PREORDER

Xiiego94
03-26-2013, 07:23 PM
Dont worry about the Dodge Challengers, they'll be available in game anyway, just not the red preorder one, for now.

S4DN3SS
03-26-2013, 07:30 PM
No totally Over Powering weapons? PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!

Mike6976
03-26-2013, 07:39 PM
cant do backflips on my quad = pre-order cancelled

Brock 5amson
03-26-2013, 07:40 PM
NO Leonard Nimoy NARRATION... PRE-ORDER IS CANCELLED!

A s0t
03-26-2013, 07:49 PM
it's snowing outside; pre-order canceled

Akado
03-26-2013, 07:52 PM
No Kate Beckinsale in the game? Preorder cancelled.

MegaDeuce
03-26-2013, 08:28 PM
No Kill cam PRE ORDER CANCELED!

MegaDeuce
03-26-2013, 08:32 PM
Yeahh!! what he said!

Xiiego94
03-26-2013, 08:33 PM
No quickscoping?!?!?!? Preorder canceled!

Dodece
03-26-2013, 08:47 PM
I don't believe in denigrating others to self validate oneself. While some may have been less then articulate about their reasons. In a nutshell their complaint was this. They were looking at this game to be a better substitute for a game they were already playing, and they were disappointed that it wasn't going to be. It is actually quite flattering that they gave this game a chance. Especially when it isn't coming onto the market with a established pedigree.

As for the points of contention. Yes the characters are generic. They are the very definition of the term. The Ego abilities, the perks, the pursuits, and differences in gear. Just aren't creating enough room for individualization. They are weak, limited, case specific, and just don't seem designed to stack well. While balance is always a issue. Obtaining that through over simplification can actually do more harm then good. We will know in a couple months if that is the case. A lot of games in the genre have failed, because character building was too generic. For players to foster a sense of accomplishment.

I wouldn't say this game is like Borderlands at all. The loot tables, and weapon variability are actually tropes of this genre that were incorporated by that games developer into another genre. I was playing games with colored loot over ten years ago. It just isn't actually all that new, and the ego system is nowhere as complex as what Borderlands offered. If anything mechanically speaking this game is more like Halo.

As for the whole grouping thing. I really don't see the point of the complaint. Instances were built specifically for four players, and if it is the over world you are talking about. Then the loot is context specific, and has nothing to do with group size. If you want to converse with more then four players. Then just invite them to group chat on Live.

ItISLupus
03-26-2013, 08:50 PM
NO Leonard Nimoy NARRATION... PRE-ORDER IS CANCELLED!

No Ron Perlman narrating? Preorder cancelled

A s0t
03-26-2013, 08:54 PM
no Hugh Laurie narrating pre-order cancelled

Cohcheez
03-26-2013, 09:29 PM
my cat just ran across my foot.....PREORDER CANCELLED!

PapaMudd
03-26-2013, 09:32 PM
I don't believe in denigrating others to self validate oneself. While some may have been less then articulate about their reasons. In a nutshell their complaint was this. They were looking at this game to be a better substitute for a game they were already playing, and they were disappointed that it wasn't going to be. It is actually quite flattering that they gave this game a chance. Especially when it isn't coming onto the market with a established pedigree.

As for the points of contention. Yes the characters are generic. They are the very definition of the term. The Ego abilities, the perks, the pursuits, and differences in gear. Just aren't creating enough room for individualization. They are weak, limited, case specific, and just don't seem designed to stack well. While balance is always a issue. Obtaining that through over simplification can actually do more harm then good. We will know in a couple months if that is the case. A lot of games in the genre have failed, because character building was too generic. For players to foster a sense of accomplishment.

I wouldn't say this game is like Borderlands at all. The loot tables, and weapon variability are actually tropes of this genre that were incorporated by that games developer into another genre. I was playing games with colored loot over ten years ago. It just isn't actually all that new, and the ego system is nowhere as complex as what Borderlands offered. If anything mechanically speaking this game is more like Halo.

As for the whole grouping thing. I really don't see the point of the complaint. Instances were built specifically for four players, and if it is the over world you are talking about. Then the loot is context specific, and has nothing to do with group size. If you want to converse with more then four players. Then just invite them to group chat on Live.

ran into wall of text! PREORDER CANCELLED!!!!!!!

ItISLupus
03-26-2013, 09:45 PM
No jiggly Quarian bum-bum? PREORDER CANCELLED

Zyvaks
03-26-2013, 09:46 PM
i'm getting the ps3 version but am posting in xbox section?! PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! :mad:

Philote
03-26-2013, 10:15 PM
Actually, I think there are killstreaks. But hey.

Bad Instincts
03-26-2013, 10:57 PM
Funny thread. Made my day.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
03-27-2013, 12:51 AM
Funny thread. Made my day.

Glad I could be of assistance. :)

SNIP

You just took a silly, meant for fun, thread and took it seriously...

PREORDER

CANCELLED!

:p

Brock 5amson
03-27-2013, 12:54 AM
Reached EGO level 5000 In beta, PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!

AwesomeMsPrime
03-27-2013, 01:13 AM
Watching you tube videos that hate on the game... I've watched several you tube videos that have been nothing but bad about the game and I find it to be frustrating.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
03-27-2013, 01:14 AM
Watching you tube videos that hate on the game... I've watched several you tube videos that have been nothing but bad about the game and I find it to be frustrating.
Just read through the thread then. Youll get a good laugh. :)

MagellanD
03-27-2013, 05:44 AM

What!!??!! This guy isn't canceling his pre-order? PREORDER CANCELLED!!!!!

GrizzlyAKIMBO
03-27-2013, 05:54 AM
I haven't pre-ordered, however I am going to pre-order the Ultimate Edition just so that I can cancel it. PRE-PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!

OcelotKharn
03-27-2013, 05:55 AM
I haven't pre-ordered, however I am going to pre-order the Ultimate Edition just so that I can cancel it. PRE-PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!

All Ultimate Editions have been delayed until April 12th

GrizzlyAKIMBO
03-27-2013, 05:59 AM

Thank you OcelotKharn, but I haven't actually pre-ordered.

MagellanD
03-27-2013, 06:01 AM
HE cancelled his for reals!!!!

OcelotKharn
03-27-2013, 06:03 AM
HE cancelled his for reals!!!!

I actually am considering it.

A s0t
03-27-2013, 06:06 AM

he didn't source pre-order cancelled

MagellanD
03-27-2013, 06:06 AM
I was teasing. I just went collectors edition. I don't do the Seasons pass thing. For example COD:BLOPSII all my friends got the season pass and made fun of me because I didn't. I only got one DLC and we all stopped playing that insanely boring game after a couple months. Money saved on my end. I WIN.

This game I can expect more than a couple months worth of play but I get to pick and choose the content I want when I want. Sure if I end up buying all of the DLCs I lose out on savings but I rarely pick everything up.

That's just me. I might end up losing out on this one as I can see me getting all the DLCs...

Wait I think you might have just convinced me to go ultimate....LOL

Hades
03-27-2013, 06:48 AM
Ikr?

Now, if Trion puts in the same community love that Gearbox does (which they already have with the Beta.) I'll have a favorite developer on my hands..

Trion has/had really good support with Rift. I have no reason to believe we will get anything less with this MMO.

A s0t
03-27-2013, 06:52 AM
When Sledgehammer70 reads this thread, will he lol, and play along. or whould he just do a "........" like in rpg games?

Kendra
03-27-2013, 07:25 AM
Sledgehammer70 didn't respond to my complaint about a Beta key instantaneously? PREORDER CANCELED

Grit
03-27-2013, 07:41 AM
I can't get the sweet skullfacepaint for my human male that my human female gets... goood bye pre-order!!

seriously though, what gives? the female skull paint is much more BA!!

A s0t
03-27-2013, 07:53 AM
they let me make a Korean Gold Farmer clan pre order that was canceled is now pre ordered again :)

MagellanD
03-27-2013, 08:10 AM
I stubbed my toe on the way to get my pre-order....pre-order trip cancelled!!!

DocRogers
03-27-2013, 08:12 AM
The game was boring and uninteresting! PREORDER CANCELLED HERP DERP ERH MAH GERD!

Akado
03-27-2013, 08:35 AM
No one used the word soon yet in this thread preorder cancelled.

demonic83
03-27-2013, 08:37 AM
Totally agree. People don't understand the point of betas, and to cancel their reserve because a beta doesn't run perfect is absurd.

Dark_Deceptions
03-27-2013, 08:39 AM
No Subscription Required

PREORDER CANCELED !

Dephyre
03-27-2013, 08:45 AM
There was no loot from arkfalls during beta, MAH BAH SPLODEY PREORDER CANCELLED!

Nomad N7
03-27-2013, 08:46 AM
Sledge takes too long to reply to the Announcement of an Announcement for Region Locking.
PREORDER CANCELLED (true story)

DEADWOLFHOWLING
03-27-2013, 09:04 AM
cent make cows go wwweeeeemmooooooo PREORDER CANCELLED

MagellanD
03-27-2013, 09:29 AM

Wha????!!!????

A s0t
03-27-2013, 09:34 AM
He means POWs

GrizzlyAKIMBO
03-27-2013, 09:35 AM
Don't understand what is going on.. PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

Radzwe
03-27-2013, 09:41 AM
No WiiU version of the game PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

MagellanD
03-27-2013, 09:43 AM
He means POWs

Maybe he's upset you can't shoot the cows? I'unno *shrugs shoulders*

A s0t
03-27-2013, 09:45 AM
Maybe he's upset you can't shoot the cows? I'unno *shrugs shoulders*
i shot the pow at hapy pow farm what do you mean. pig and cow hybrid are pows, yum bacon burgers

MagellanD
03-27-2013, 09:47 AM
i shot the pow at hapy pow farm what do you mean. pig and cow hybrid are pows, yum bacon burgers

Then
I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S SCREAMING ABOUT!!!
http://13.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ktu6uin5CS1qa3us1o1_400.jpg

KaosPenguin
03-27-2013, 10:24 AM
No Corgi's in the game?!?!?!? PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
03-27-2013, 10:28 AM
No romance to be had between characters and characters or characters and NPCs? PREORDER CANCELLED!

Necis Anima
03-27-2013, 10:41 AM
Its not out yet ,pre order canceled

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
03-27-2013, 10:55 AM
Ultimate editions are being postponed? PREORDER CANCELLED!

A s0t
03-27-2013, 11:42 AM
no flying vehicles or jet pack pre-order cancelled

Daholic
03-27-2013, 11:53 AM
No defined roles, and the ones that are doesnt set you apart form any other player, but hey atleast you can say "Yay i picked a healer based perks, oh wait, everybody inthe party can rez others and themselfs..hmmm oh, thats right my perk gives me 10% damage reduction while rezzing..and that makes me kinda useful..Pre-order Cancelled!!!!!!!!!!

MagellanD
03-27-2013, 11:55 AM
Game has nothing to do with Monty Python or a quest for a holy grail...PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!

Mr Noxx
03-27-2013, 11:59 AM
No cake PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

MagellanD
03-27-2013, 12:14 PM
No cake PRE-ORDER CANCELLED
Dude the cake was a lie.

Raschoony
03-27-2013, 12:16 PM
Just jumped in the forums and saw everyone is canceling their pre-order....
*EDIT* just stopped at GS.... pre-order cancelled

now what do i do?!?

MagellanD
03-27-2013, 12:18 PM

now what do i do?!?

Wait for Destiny to launch?

A s0t
03-27-2013, 12:20 PM

now what do i do?!?
seriously?

you look for ark fall codes

LordPuck
03-27-2013, 12:21 PM
I look at it this way. With all the Collecter/Ultimate ED cancellations that means I still got time to continue raising my Hellbug invasion force. Good little minions. I love my minions. Yep going to Game Stop now. PRE-ORDER ON!!!!!!!

ItISLupus
03-27-2013, 12:21 PM
he didn't source pre-order cancelled

This. Kharn I would like to see your source of information stating that ALL ue were delayed. Sledge said there is announcement incoming(looks like deciduous hit the devs with that thesaurus he's always on about) regarding those emails.

FantasyMeister
03-27-2013, 12:45 PM
I couldn't work out if pre-order was hyphenated or if preorder was all one word, so I cancelled my pre order.

DEADWOLFHOWLING
03-27-2013, 01:00 PM
He means POWs

pows is that whot there called whot noise wood they make they dont preorder canceled

Saintchris
03-27-2013, 01:03 PM
I cancelled my preorder. So I could preorder the collectors edition.

oh wait thats not a stupid reason.

dARKmAIDEN
03-27-2013, 01:17 PM

EDIT: This game vaguely reminds me of a game I throughly enjoyed PREORDER CANCELLED

You sir, made me laugh out loud................PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!!!

:cool:

TechGnome
03-27-2013, 01:45 PM
Some people take explicitly stated silly threads way too seriously - Pre-Order Cancelled

But worse yet: No African or European Swallows... which means no migrating coconuts! PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!

-tg

TechGnome
03-27-2013, 01:47 PM
Oh shnizzz.... I'm outta crack and cat urine! - PREORDERCANCELED!

(reference to this trhead... http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?10834-Great..Thanks-alot-Trion )

-tg

Envisionz
03-27-2013, 02:05 PM
I just cancelled my preorder because other people canceled their preorders, but then I just preordered my recently canceled preorder by preordering it again. Then I realized that I never actually cancelled my preorder in the first place, so I had to re-cancel my recent preorder because I can't afford to have two of them. PREORDER CANCELCEPTION...

ChaosOneX
03-27-2013, 02:23 PM
No sticky cover. Pre-order cancelled!

GEN MOE
03-27-2013, 02:35 PM
I just got ROFFL STOMP in shadow war by a POW CANCEL

A s0t
03-27-2013, 03:56 PM
i got banned from xbox live/psn pre-order cancelled

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
03-27-2013, 04:43 PM
i got banned from xbox live/psn pre-order cancelled

Thats not stupid, thats legit =|

Derity
03-27-2013, 04:50 PM
No easy mode?

Cancelling ma preorder.

A s0t
03-27-2013, 06:06 PM
not enough emotes pre-order cancelled

MagellanD
03-27-2013, 06:17 PM
I can't sleep with the sexy aliens myself...Pre-Order Cancelled.

Mr Noxx
03-27-2013, 06:18 PM
emote dance sucks PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

SETit_allABLAZE
03-27-2013, 06:23 PM
THEY are too busy updating the game instead of a 4 month old beta? PRE ORDER CANCELLED

MagellanD
03-27-2013, 06:24 PM
THEY are too busy updating the game instead of a 4 month old beta? PRE ORDER CANCELLED
I know the gall of them eh.

I LOL'd at this one.

freecreditscore
03-27-2013, 06:43 PM
You can't use a cover system? Pre order CANCELED.

You can't play crash up derby vs other players? Pre order CANCELED.

You can't love on some hot NPC ***? Pre order CANCELED so I can pre order Backdoor Patrol 9. By the way you can't watch that one without watching the first 8.

A s0t
03-27-2013, 06:44 PM
the beta melted my xbox pre-order cancelled
i pre-ordered it for the ps3 pre-order cancelled

true story, bro. the idiot at gamestop: i was picking up far cry 3 and the dude gave me a ps3 copy, i had it for xbox durp

TechGnome
03-27-2013, 07:04 PM
Even Boromir canceled his pre-order...

Duskky
03-27-2013, 08:14 PM
Meep meep no jewels meep. PRE-ORDER CANCELED

Durva360
03-27-2013, 08:32 PM
People keep honking their horns while I'm at a vendor PRE ORDER CANCELLED

Mr Noxx
03-27-2013, 08:36 PM
Still no cake PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

Durva360
03-27-2013, 08:40 PM
Still no cake PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

The cake is a lie PRE ORDER CANELLED

A s0t
03-27-2013, 10:31 PM
i'm fishing in NIER pre-order cancelled

Durva360
03-27-2013, 10:43 PM
Hellbug stole my sweetroll pre order cancelled

Bdtry
03-28-2013, 12:16 AM
UK got the UE for $95? Pre order canceled.

The amount of COD noobs camping in corners is OVER 9000!.. Pre order canceled.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
03-28-2013, 12:59 AM
Hellbug stole my sweetroll pre order cancelled

How funny would that be to see a hellbug skitterling walking around with a sweetroll on its back? xD That should be an easter egg. :p

Dead Body
03-28-2013, 02:55 AM
I saw the words "Cancel Your Defiance Preorder" on a forum thread, so I did. PRE ORDER CANCELED

ChaosOneX
03-28-2013, 04:38 AM
Don't like the color red - Preorder cancelled

Everquest came before WoW - Preorder cancelled

Elves - Preorder cancelled

It's not at all like Day Z - Preorder cancelled (actually saw someone complaining about this one)

A s0t
03-28-2013, 07:25 AM
some forum user got his copy early in the mail and didn't do an unboxing video pre-order cancelled

Blackfall
03-28-2013, 08:48 AM
No harlem shake dance? PREORDER CANCELLED!!!

DeadlySkidmarx
03-28-2013, 09:43 AM
I can't do what I do in any other MMO stand in a hub city in my skivvies and dance. PREORDER CANCELLED
Only one dance animation?? PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

MagellanD
03-28-2013, 09:43 AM
No harlem shake dance? PREORDER CANCELLED!!!
This guy wants a Harlem Shake Dance....PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

ItISLupus
03-28-2013, 09:47 AM
This guy wants a Harlem Shake Dance....PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

This guy DOESN'T want a harlem shake dance!!

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/240/470/646.jpg

DeadlySkidmarx
03-28-2013, 10:06 AM

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/240/470/646.jpgThis guy regained some of hi faith in humanity. pre-order uncancelled than cancelled again oh yeah

JellyBean
03-28-2013, 11:32 AM
I just cancelled my preorder because other people canceled their preorders, but then I just preordered my recently canceled preorder by preordering it again. Then I realized that I never actually cancelled my preorder in the first place, so I had to re-cancel my recent preorder because I can't afford to have two of them. PREORDER CANCELCEPTION...

This actually made sense to me...... PREORDER CANCELED!!

Durva360
03-28-2013, 11:34 AM
Won't be able to get a 5 day head start! pre order cancelled

A s0t
03-28-2013, 11:54 AM
there not enough pow bells pro-order cancelled

MagellanD
03-28-2013, 01:54 PM

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/240/470/646.jpg

I got another Pre-Order for this.

Immortal JY
03-28-2013, 02:03 PM
i didn't get host advantage - preoder canceled

SheepGoat
03-28-2013, 02:10 PM
All the cool kids are doing it!!! pre-order canceled!

Dirasyajx
03-28-2013, 02:26 PM
The females don't have GINORMOUS breasts. PREORDER CANCELLED
very valid reason! lets give a moment of silence to GINORMOUS breasts......................( o )( o )
&

No Motorcycles! PRE-ORDER CANCELLED !!

Nucleotides
03-28-2013, 02:32 PM
Girls wear too much clothing...pre-order canceled.

Mr Noxx
03-28-2013, 02:43 PM
I cant believe it theirs still no cake PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

dARKmAIDEN
03-28-2013, 02:47 PM
Girls wear too much clothing...pre-order canceled.

Guys wearing too many clothing...............PRE-ORDER CANCELED!

(Silly but real reason someone might cancel)

Can't monster-train nOObs.......pre-order Canceled
Ppl keep stealing my kills *Yeah I still get the xp, but their my kills*....Order Canceled
No Leet Gear...........Order Canceled
(And finally.....)

SOMEONE MADE A STUPID THREAD ABOUT STUPID REASONS TO CANCEL PRE-ORDER AND MADE ME POST IN IT.......................

PRE-ORDER
CANCELED!!

:cool:

CaLaMaSaBy 360
03-28-2013, 02:49 PM
My mom told me the Easter Bunny wasn't real... PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!

Envisionz
03-28-2013, 03:29 PM
The cake is a lie PRE ORDER CANELLED

wait... the cake is a lie??? PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

ItISLupus
03-28-2013, 03:30 PM
I'm waiting for sledge to pop in here and be like "You guys are idiots. THREAD CANCELLED" And lock the thread down

also. This thread is still going. PREORDER CANCELLED

Envisionz
03-28-2013, 03:33 PM
This actually made sense to me...... PREORDER CANCELED!!

Laughed out loud... PRE-ORDER CANCELED

A s0t
03-28-2013, 03:36 PM
I'm waiting for sledge to pop in here and be like "You guys are idiots. THREAD CANCELLED" And lock the thread down

also. This thread is still going. PREORDER CANCELLED
yeah we're not swearing at each other in this thread pre-order cancelled

ItISLupus
03-28-2013, 03:48 PM
yeah we're not swearing at each other in this thread pre-order cancelled

You cancelled your preorder? PREORDER CANCELLED!

DeadlySkidmarx
03-28-2013, 04:04 PM
My forum posts are at 66 swee....wait a sec. pre-order cancelled :\

Gronix
03-28-2013, 04:07 PM
Well, I Loled!

Kyro
03-28-2013, 04:12 PM
Not anime style? NON-EXISTENT PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!

ItISLupus
03-28-2013, 04:12 PM
Well, I Loled! PREORDER CANCELED

fixed for you

JagerMyk
03-28-2013, 04:17 PM
fixed for you
Lupus spoiled it for me to help another - Pre-Order Canceled

JellyBean
03-28-2013, 04:20 PM
Upset this thread has nothing to do with having a potato in your anus PREORDER CANCELED!!

Eversor
03-28-2013, 04:22 PM
Yeah what he said pre order cancelled

ItISLupus
03-28-2013, 04:23 PM
Lupus spoiled it for me to help another - Pre-Order Canceled

It's never lupus. PREORDER CANCELLED

JellyBean
03-28-2013, 04:27 PM
it's never lupus. Preorder cancelled

it is lupus! Preorder canceled!

JellyBean
03-28-2013, 04:29 PM
I couldn't resist

Chafour the Great
03-28-2013, 04:38 PM
I can't find my shadow at night --pre-order Cancelled

gohan661
03-28-2013, 05:10 PM
I can't just quickly farm/buy uber loot then pwn noobs? PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

ItISLupus
03-28-2013, 05:17 PM
it is lupus! Preorder canceled!

Apology accepted. You forgot the emphasis on IS PREORDER CANCELLED

ExcessSafe
03-28-2013, 05:28 PM
I have to wait 4 days ...preorder canceled

BattleDawgz
03-28-2013, 05:33 PM
What?! One Direction and Justin Bieber is doing the Defiance soundtrack! PRE-ORDERED CANCELLED! Run for your lives!

A s0t
03-28-2013, 05:50 PM
You cancelled your preorder? PREORDER CANCELLED!
yeah and im going to post-order it for the 12th

ironhands
03-28-2013, 07:20 PM

last time i checked borderlands didn't have events with 40+ characters, even though the groups are organized into 4's, which is the most i've seen in borderlands ever.

too many people = preorder cancelled

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
03-28-2013, 11:04 PM
I can't cross platform with my friends on the other two consoles? PREORDER CANCELLED

A legit reason I know, but I still think its stupid. Make some new friends via this game. One of the points of an MMO is socializing, not just dancing on top of vendors in hubworlds in your skivies.

A s0t
03-28-2013, 11:50 PM
I couldn't resist
he double posted pre-order cancelled

Lowlif3r
03-29-2013, 12:22 AM
What's this on the radar...there's lifesigns outside my Alex Jones (tm) Survival bunker. PREORDER CANCELLED.

DrakeSoulless
03-29-2013, 12:40 AM

War....war never changes....preorder canceled

Kailis
03-29-2013, 01:25 AM
I couldn't push the big red button PRE-ORDER CANCELED!

War Master Degan
03-29-2013, 01:35 AM
I got my copy early but Trion wont let me play. PRE-ORDER CANCELED! This has been driving me crazy all day. I feel better now.

Ichidakiller
03-29-2013, 02:04 AM
My pre-order dodge is red and not black---pre-order cancelled

Maury said I am the baby's daddy -pre-ordered cancelled

Dey took er joobbbsss -pre-order cancelled

Sledge said soon its been 3days -pre-order cancelled

Got drunk at the bar woke up next to a fat chick -pre-order cancelled

Beta shut down causing me to be on a Battlestar Galactica, Firefly and Lost Planet marathon -pre-order canceled

Bud
03-29-2013, 02:11 AM
The Inception reference was hilarious, I HATE LAUGHTER, PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!

Th3r3 15n'7 4 51ngL3 p05t 0f s0m30n3 T4Lk1ng L1k3 th15?!!?!?!?11!1?one!!?! PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!

Cameron Diaz has awesome legs but a nasty arse, PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!

My post has too many capitals... PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!

DEADWOLFHOWLING
03-29-2013, 07:01 AM
no virtual reality pre order canceled!!!!!!!!

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/1594/spaceman1it.jpgwhat the fu**

Mr Noxx
03-29-2013, 08:12 AM
Still waiting for Cake PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

ironhands
03-29-2013, 08:30 AM
beta progress wiped, and i lost the XP and scrip i obtained through an exploit PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

A s0t
03-29-2013, 08:42 AM
Still waiting for Cake PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cd6_MFUGTUE/TI-qhkYbt0I/AAAAAAAAAV8/wJHhnJVi8Lo/s1600/the_cake_is_a_lie_portal.jpg
http://www.food.com/recipe/cake-from-portal-264919

now you should post-order it

Mr Noxx
03-29-2013, 08:45 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cd6_MFUGTUE/TI-qhkYbt0I/AAAAAAAAAV8/wJHhnJVi8Lo/s1600/the_cake_is_a_lie_portal.jpg
http://www.food.com/recipe/cake-from-portal-264919

now you should post-order it

Nope, it's not in Defiance PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

Solo
03-29-2013, 08:46 AM
i can't have all ego powers at once!!!!!!!!!!! PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

Solo
03-29-2013, 08:47 AM
I can't fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pre-order cancelled

they ignore my question on the forums and live stream - cancelled

A s0t
03-29-2013, 09:13 AM
i finished NIER and have nothing to play pre-order cancelled

PopulationControl
03-29-2013, 10:44 AM
Can't believe that I read through 19 pages of pre-order cancels.....PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

TechGnome
03-29-2013, 11:23 AM

MidgetPlague
03-29-2013, 11:44 AM
What they fixed that horrible lag issue experienced in the first hours of the beta. PREORDER CANCELLED!!

Ninjamike4
03-29-2013, 11:47 AM
i poop to much and then i get tired.. so i canceled

ItISLupus
03-29-2013, 11:55 AM
I'm thinking of starting a new joke thread. Things to do before launch

MR_CHEWYNumNums
03-29-2013, 12:46 PM
I seriously just got an ab workout from the OP

IIFatalshockII
03-29-2013, 01:48 PM
The Dodge isn't part of the shopto package? Pre-order CANCELLED!!!

Bud
03-29-2013, 05:16 PM
I forgot to put sugar in my coffee, PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!

Xiiego94
03-29-2013, 05:30 PM
No camping?!?!?!? PREORDER CANCELLED!!!

Ichidakiller
03-29-2013, 06:22 PM
Just because of another thread.

BEST BUY IS SENDING ME MY GAME LATE AND TRION WONT GIVE ME A FREE DIGITAL COPY-PRE-ORDER CANCELED

MR_CHEWYNumNums
03-29-2013, 09:11 PM
I can't grope Castithan boobies with the Kinect???? PRE-ORDER CANCELED!!!!!

Kisala
03-30-2013, 12:09 AM
No grace period give after bashing customer service? PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

We dont get the whole map in beta? PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

No demo so treating beta as a demo? PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

No secret sauce? PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!!!!!

I missed a livestream and they wont give me a free copy I could have won if I didnt miss it! PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

Van Bach is missing his glasses when you find him? PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!!!!!!!

No wildlife everywhere? PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!!!!!

We cant make our characters use the bathroom? UNREALISTIC!!! PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!!!!

My post is to long because i was bored? PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!!!!

zzzkinzzz
03-30-2013, 12:31 AM
Had way to much fun with the game so PRE-ORDER CANCELLED,
I'm gutted I just finished finding all 120 codes as well

Drkhao
03-30-2013, 12:44 AM
The tags for this thread.
Are beyond me.
Just beyond me.

eeyore
03-30-2013, 01:06 AM
This is an "M" rated game. Where's all the blood and drug use and sexual themes it talked about? Wasn't that some sort of promise? PRE-ORDER CANCELED.

I have too much time on my hands and post on too many threads. PRE-ORDER CANCELED.

I've seen too many typos on all the threads, like "nub" instead of "noob." PRE-ODOR CANKLED.

I've seen too many character names I would punish my children for repeating. PRE-ORDER CANCELED.

I saw too many places where it said "sound f/x here" or it didn't have a cut-scene, and I hated that, even though it's a beta. PRE-ORDER CANCELED.

I saw too many threads I thought were boring. PRE-ORDER CANCELED.

I've posted to too many threads when under the influence of alcohol, causing me to think there should be a penalty called "DWG," or "Drinking While Gaming," or (in this case) "DWP," or "Drinking While Posting." There is no such rule, and it makes no sense for me to make such a post about needing such a rule, since I would promptly be found guilty. PRE-ORDER CANCELED.

Okay, that's enough for now. Putting in these last few comments gives me another chance to use the phrase "PRE-ORDER CANCELED," even though this isn't another jab about a silly reason to cancel a pre-order. I just thought I would put this little bit in here. It just felt right. It's just a final little joke. :p (Is it ironic that a person with a name and avatar of Eeyore would joke about anything at all? :p )

BadMoFoJay
03-30-2013, 02:19 AM
Ikr?

Gearbox shows no love for ACM....
What? They took all of the things that made other games great and put them into one game? PREORDER CANCELLED!

ItISLupus
03-30-2013, 07:33 AM
Sledge hasn't posted in this thread? PREORDER CANCELLED

duction
03-30-2013, 07:52 AM
gf wont be getting none when this game goes live..... pre order canceled

Bartholomew N7
03-30-2013, 08:53 AM
A Herp De Derp De Tittly Tum Te Derpa Derp! Preorder Cancelled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxYA6duF-9E

ItISLupus
03-30-2013, 12:16 PM
gf wont be getting none when this game goes live..... pre order canceled

She'll be getting some. just not from you. PREORDER CANCELLED.

OXM gave defiance a bad review PREORDER CANCELLED

duction
03-30-2013, 12:20 PM
She'll be getting some. just not from you. PREORDER CANCELLED.

OXM gave defiance a bad review PREORDER CANCELLED

aslong as i get to play some sexbox i aitn botherd ! pre order NOT canceld!

RushNlowZ
03-30-2013, 01:36 PM
LMAO... I don't know which is funnier the reasons everyone has given or the fact that this thread has the tag "potato in my anus" for it.

Potato in my anus... PRE ORDER CANCELLED

Kisala
03-30-2013, 04:53 PM
Cass cusses all the time but chat filters my language? PRE-ORDER ****ING CANCELLED!!!!!

A s0t
03-30-2013, 06:30 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?12040-Brycegrit-in-Defiance-Beta
i watched his video, its all right i just got past my defiance beta withdrawal ahhh pre-order cancelled
does anyone else stare at the defiance beta screen?

Tango80
03-30-2013, 06:41 PM
Had to get rid of it was getting the shakes knowing if i pressed any buttons nothing would happen.

"What Defiance isn't here yet it's only 3 days out?!" Pre-order cancelled.

Mr Noxx
03-30-2013, 06:44 PM
Still no CAKE where is the CAKE PRE-ORDER CANCELLED!!!

ItISLupus
03-30-2013, 07:51 PM
My gamestop isn't having a midnight release. PREORDER CANCELLED

Bartholomew N7
03-30-2013, 11:31 PM
I got my copy of the gane early but I cant seem to play it! Derrrpp. PREORDER CANCELLED

Diddler
03-31-2013, 12:05 AM
I can't mine for ore and crafty shiny stuff or go fishing and cook digital food. Cancel.

ROYAL Legends
03-31-2013, 01:27 AM
i knew people who canceled there pre order before it was cool

King Smaals
03-31-2013, 09:46 AM
Funny lol, Good One

JellyBean
04-01-2013, 12:32 PM
Got Rick'Rolled for the first time in years!! PREORDER CANCELLED!

MDMA Commando
04-01-2013, 12:35 PM
Heard from the forums it was cancelled....PRE ORDER CANCELLED!

ironhands
04-01-2013, 06:57 PM
servers up 12 hours early. PREORDER CANCELLED.

Whiteout Kline
04-01-2013, 07:15 PM
why are you on this site if u cancelled your pre order? ******s

A s0t
04-01-2013, 07:35 PM
why are you on this site if u cancelled your pre order? ******s
somebody doesn't see a joke thread :p

how is this thread not locked by now pre-order cancelled

Tibbs
04-01-2013, 07:53 PM
That person doesn't get jokes. PREORDER CANCELED

UsuallyDope
04-01-2013, 08:25 PM
I can't grope Castithan boobies with the Kinect???? PRE-ORDER CANCELED!!!!!

Hands down my favorite post in this entire thread. lmfao!

Kyro
04-01-2013, 08:39 PM
Someone stole my unoriginal name? PREORDER CANCELLED!

MDMA Commando
04-01-2013, 09:19 PM
Game came out but theres to many others online? Pre order cancelled again....just to make sure.

A s0t
04-01-2013, 09:55 PM
45 minute install time? pre order downloading

Arache
04-01-2013, 10:52 PM
Walked two miles back and forth to gamestop to pick up my midnight release without checking. Gamestop closed, not open 'til 10. Pre-order Canceled.

Zyvaks
04-01-2013, 10:55 PM
can't get the game until sony updates the psn store at some random point in time today? PRE ORDER CANCELLED

Ichidakiller
04-01-2013, 11:01 PM
Went to gamestop midnight release really early just so I could be first in line and as soon as they open the door and told me come in to get my game I look the man dead in his eyes, threw my receipt in his face and yell

PRE-ORDER CANCELED!!!! AND WALKED OFF LIKE A G!

Calinks
04-01-2013, 11:42 PM
What? Some people are playing already and I aint? PRE-ORDER CANCELED.

eeyore
04-03-2013, 01:05 AM
None of my previous reasons for canceling my pre-order got quoted by anyone? PRE-ORDER CANCELED

Mr Noxx
04-03-2013, 02:14 AM
I can't believe it no CAKE

Drkhao
04-03-2013, 02:15 AM
The challenger is a multi person ride.
Pre-order RETURNED!

Davisto
04-03-2013, 02:24 AM
didnt research the game properly found out it was an mmo TPS and not a copy and paste cod "FUUUUUUUUUUUUU PRE ORDER CANCELLLED!" lol :P

Trollian
04-03-2013, 02:28 AM
15 hours into the download, it goes back to 0% for no apparent reason.
PRE ORDER CANCELLLED!

Every single piece of trailer or editorial or Q&A session soley mention "For the Console gamer" with zero regards for PC gamers.
PRE ORDER CANCELLLED!

Eversor
04-04-2013, 02:27 AM
It's now April 4th pre order cancelled :p

Flavvor
04-04-2013, 02:39 AM
I ran over a cat. Preorder Canceled!!!!!!!!

Game is allready out. Preorder canceled