PDA

View Full Version : Plague Emergencies but no Plague Sieges...

Nilxain
07-08-2013, 08:28 PM
WTF Trion, why do you hate us so?

It's ok, I give you permission to take the servers back down for a quick restart to put them back in - chop chop!

IAmShepard
07-08-2013, 08:31 PM
WTF Trion, why do you hate us so?

It's ok, I give you permission to take the servers back down for a quick restart to put them back in - chop chop!

Haha, it's funny because Trion broke something again.

Krauser
07-08-2013, 08:33 PM
Haha, it's funny because Trion broke something again.

Didn't you hear? EVERYTHING IS BROKEN until next June.

IAmShepard
07-08-2013, 08:37 PM
Didn't you hear? EVERYTHING IS BROKEN until next June.

Ohh, Syfy. Why you make jokes on Trion's behalf?

Krauser
07-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Ohh, Syfy. Why you make jokes on Trion's behalf?

Why you no love me Stahma?

(That joke might work if I could find the meme)

IAmShepard
07-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Why you no love me Stahma?

(That joke might work if I could find the meme)

becuz Kenya. she likes to toss salads now. Let's just hope Casti's can't contract STDs.

Nilxain
07-08-2013, 08:46 PM
didn't you hear? Everything is broken until next june.

lmfao! :-)

Krauser
07-08-2013, 08:48 PM
becuz Kenya. she likes to toss salads now. Let's just hope Casti's can't contract STDs.

Now I know why the final level of the plague side quest is at NEED/WANT.

...or it should be. ;)

IAmShepard
07-08-2013, 08:56 PM
Now I know why the final level of the plague side quest is at NEED/WANT.

...or it should be. ;)

Lmao. Now everyone will know the truth.

Nefarious
07-08-2013, 09:20 PM
yeah no sieges. This whole this is just a throwback for nostalgia. If you were not here for the plague sieges then...oh well, the word of Defiance moves forward.

Arsenic_Touch
07-08-2013, 09:21 PM
Pretty lame to have a rewind of everything and leave out the best thing they added to the game.

IAmShepard
07-08-2013, 09:32 PM
Pretty lame to have a rewind of everything and leave out the best thing they added to the game.

This pretty much.

dominad
07-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Even though I do not follow the story or show like some of you.. It just seems very desperate because why on earth for a season finale bring back everything that was before (Reintroducing the plague you just cured???) but not bring back the people loved most (the sieges). Is that because they caused too many server or lag issues or for the same reason you reduced the spawns of major arkfalls server costs too high and no more employee's to lay off?

Really though bringing the afflicted back is illogical reruns of a tv show for people is one thing changing a dynamic world in a game to bring back things the players have already fixed is just weird.