PDA

View Full Version : Will the show be on Hulu?

CrzyJoe_825
03-26-2013, 05:18 PM
I watch most of my favorite shows on Hulu and Netflix. Will the show make its way to Hulu?

Ellros
03-26-2013, 06:14 PM
Maybe eventually, but I would not expect it anytime soon. I Really doubt Netflix would get it before the 3rd season (if it succeeds and lasts that long).

zaphod121
04-05-2013, 09:45 AM
I hope that Hulu will show it but my hopes aren't that high considering the fact that SYFY doesn't show much of anything on Hulu. It's been stated that they don't want to be on Hulu because they want the revenue from the commercial when showing repeats, only problem is they NEVER show repeats.

As far as Netflix, they may show it next year when S2 starts on SYFY.

I think the best bet would be for SYFY to show Defiance on their Roku app, though I'm doubtful here as well since all the app seems to have is clips.

Might have to try some lesser known sites to watch the show ;-)

Sludge
04-05-2013, 09:50 AM
A lot of the bigger channels here in Canada have apps now where you can watch shows legally, without needing to download them from EZTV or Pirate Bay, and they are displayed in HD as well (sometimes). Usually they take a few hours to show up, sometimes up to 24 hours, but if it supports the company I'd rather watch it on an iPad app or on the website than pirate it.

But when a company doesn't utilize Netflix, Hulu, its own app or website to provide a means to watching a show, people are going to start turning to shadier methods of acquiring it.

JBo796
04-05-2013, 10:37 AM
It better be on Hulu. I cut out cable as a part of personal cost savings and only use Hulu and Netflix.

Syfy is setup on Hulu. Here is their page: http://www.hulu.com/companies/232