PDA

View Full Version : Why force me to re-run content I've already completed? Episodes agian !!!

Babydoll
07-09-2013, 05:24 AM
I don't like the fact you placed the re-run episodes as new feats. If you wanted people to have the chance to re-run them you should have placed them in a restart just like the main story option. What’s the point of running the same content again? Sure you added some repeat feats, but who cares? This is a waste of time and shows a lack of ideas for new content. Just put out the new dlc already and quit with the stupid re-run episodes. Nothing like running content to find a data rec to complete a fetch mission. They are so pointless. Oh I found a data rec!!! I did so much to complete a challenging mission!!! What a WASTE!!! How about adding some 2 vs. 2 pvp maps so people are'nt in queue all day waiting to play pvp? Oh! What’s that? You would rather have us gain feats and outfits we already collected by giving us re-run episodes again?

Hanzo_the_Razor
07-09-2013, 07:12 AM
I agree but, it isn't like you're being forced. Just don't do them.

Scooter__Johnson
07-09-2013, 07:28 AM
just do them for xp

Babydoll
07-09-2013, 07:31 AM
I agree but, it isn't like you're being forced. Just don't do them.

yeah and then have it show as a 0/7 on the new feats? im going for 100% I just find it sad that they give you new feats for feats you already completed.

SGTquig
07-09-2013, 09:35 AM
Easy way to grind out xp and get 8 keycodes per pursuit.

nathanpbutler
07-09-2013, 10:58 AM
yeah and then have it show as a 0/7 on the new feats? im going for 100% I just find it sad that they give you new feats for feats you already completed.

Aside from the obvious (that no one is forcing you to play the Replay, nor to try for 100%), the 0/7 won't "show" for you for very long. What happens every time we see content removed? The unobtainable Pursuits are removed from the list. So . . . if you don't want to play them, figuratively hold your breath for a couple of weeks, and the Replay One list will likely vanish, preserving your pursuit for a 100% on the lists as they appear in the game.

TravelerX1
07-09-2013, 11:04 AM
I enjoyed re-running them, and the chance to get the Purple AR at the end of the first one again was a welcomed bonus. What get's me is people *****ing about this...... really? They do something to relieve some of the friggin boredom in this game and you complain?

If you don't want to play them..... don't

Woodlouse
07-09-2013, 11:07 AM
are you being told to do it? then you arn't being forced to do it. Some people actually asked for this. but everyone should revolve around you so..........

Sonic7870
07-09-2013, 11:27 AM
I enjoyed re-running them, and the chance to get the Purple AR at the end of the first one again was a welcomed bonus. What get's me is people *****ing about this...... really? They do something to relieve some of the friggin boredom in this game and you complain?

I agree it's fun to complete these again not only for xp but the fact is that not everyone has had the game for as long as others have or were able to complete the episode missions due to their own reasons so it is only fair that everyone has a chance to play through them

MGFMAN
07-09-2013, 11:30 AM
I don't like the fact you placed the re-run episodes as new feats. If you wanted people to have the chance to re-run them you should have placed them in a restart just like the main story option. What’s the point of running the same content again? Sure you added some repeat feats, but who cares? This is a waste of time and shows a lack of ideas for new content. Just put out the new dlc already and quit with the stupid re-run episodes. Nothing like running content to find a data rec to complete a fetch mission. They are so pointless. Oh I found a data rec!!! I did so much to complete a challenging mission!!! What a WASTE!!! How about adding some 2 vs. 2 pvp maps so people are'nt in queue all day waiting to play pvp? Oh! What’s that? You would rather have us gain feats and outfits we already collected by giving us re-run episodes again?

Some of us never got around to completing all of the content when we got the game (I got it on launch day), so I am glad I can have the opportunity to complete them 2nd time around.

Krauser
07-09-2013, 06:54 PM
Easy way to grind out xp and get 8 keycodes per pursuit.

That's what I thought when I saw it.

Assasino
07-10-2013, 04:29 AM
easy way to level up more

drackiller
07-10-2013, 04:39 AM
No one is forcing you.
Some people didn`t had the chance to play those episodes.
It`s not only the new arrivals, some people WORK and can only play when they can play, not every one of us is plugged to the machine.
I played the missions, but i will play them again.

Rokea
07-10-2013, 09:49 AM
they added the xtra contract because well the game is slowly lacking content and people complain way too much

Scooter__Johnson
07-10-2013, 11:42 PM
hows about you delete your character and start a fresh then buddy

METAL GRINDER
07-11-2013, 03:49 AM
I bought the game on day one and went thru the story now 3 times. I am glad they are back. Heck, they only take a few minutes to finish. And “FORCE”, c'mon you just want to complain you don’t have your DLC yet. This might be a good time to get out of your house and play some sports.

Sword
07-11-2013, 04:25 AM
Who's holding a wolfhound to your head?

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
07-11-2013, 09:15 AM
the release of all the episode missions was on the same day as the season finale of the tv show. I thought it was pretty cool of them to do that, and give you know pursuits to go along with em instead of just replays. its also 56 of the easiest keycodes ive gotten in game.

SSlarg
07-11-2013, 09:59 AM

PLUS you get the (kinda lame) bio nade and of course another shot at
The Infector grenade!!

I feel this was worth it alone. when I did these the first time I was fairly low level
this time I am ego 3699 and was thrilled to get the free rewards again.
like most folks said, if you don't want to play then DON'T! simple fix.

TravelerX1
07-11-2013, 10:03 AM
Forgot about the Bug Nade ;)
I kept that one from the first go around, but two will look sexy in my inventory!

The 8 Keys and the Ego points per mission set were also nice additions.

XPac
07-12-2013, 08:00 AM
If nothing else, I think re-doing the episode missions is a nice break from the usual grind of ark falls and such.

I think ANY MMO gets repetitious after a certain point. So adding anything different, even something you might have done ONCE before, is a good thing.

Mouthman15
07-12-2013, 08:24 AM

Dont do them, i was very happy to do the re-runs for the sure fact of getting 56 keycodes. And when i spent them i got a Orange Frc H.Scattergun.

bigdirty
07-12-2013, 08:33 AM
"Forced".

lol

Remag Div
07-12-2013, 09:38 AM
XP, loot, more EGO, 8 Keys per completion, new Title, and it's optional.

This doesn't look right...

*dons QQ suit*

To the forums!

HELL MAMA
07-12-2013, 10:10 AM
lol ok who has been holding a gun to his head?

Scooter__Johnson
07-13-2013, 03:52 AM
well the complainer ive completed it all yesterday and took less than 3 days to complete even though i tend to go on the game for a few hours a day

krazygene
07-22-2013, 09:07 PM
Some of us never got around to completing all of the content when we got the game (I got it on launch day), so I am glad I can have the opportunity to complete them 2nd time around.

I have done the same too, and I am glad for the 2nd time around to finish them. :)

Thomas1975
07-22-2013, 11:15 PM
The re-run content was good for the new people that missed some of the stuff. I did it in a day and loved the Keys I got from it and the XP. easy money!