PDA

View Full Version : Fastest Place to level up in the Beta?

Mack
03-26-2013, 06:00 PM
Hi there i was wondering if anyone here had any strategies, missions, games, or specific monsters to hunt to give you more exp.

-Even though every thing gets erased in the beta it would be nice to know a love level grinding spot before the actual game comes out to give everyone that's played the beta another advantage.

-So if you know a specific mission to keep redoing or specific places on the map to farm please share them in this thread really interested to know.

[AFTER EDIT]

-Ark Fall Boss runs (Average 4K ~ 15K)
-Assault on San Quentin (5K/Run) [Fight the big boss and run out of the instance and back in]

Jardian
03-26-2013, 06:03 PM
umm this game really dont work that way where you sit and grind a spot ... Unless your just grinding skill.

FizzyMyNizzy
03-26-2013, 06:07 PM
http://www.arkfalls.com/guides/
yiou might out pace it, if you do ark fall events.
also, 4 man instance gives a lot of exp.

Mack
03-26-2013, 06:27 PM
umm this game really dont work that way where you sit and grind a spot ... Unless your just grinding skill.

In any game there's always a way to grind considering i've done every mission in the beta i really cannot do anymore meaning i have to grind at a certain location. To continue to level up, and i also hope that when the game comes out that the missions only get you to like lv 4,000 so you have to grind for the last 1,000.

http://www.arkfalls.com/guides/
yiou might out pace it, if you do ark fall events.
also, 4 man instance gives a lot of exp.

I have been doing ark falls but they seem to take a while to come around, also are you talking about Co-op instances; if so i haven't tried those yet :)

Tarc
03-26-2013, 06:33 PM
Mainly, I've found three things.

First is missions. Side missions, main missions, etc. etc. Second is pursuits. Finishing an area's pursuit can give you raise you upwards of 50 levels. The smaller, easier pursuits give you a decent amount of levels, too.

As for the third, instead of grinding mobs (which give almost no exp) they added in a sort of event system. You know what I'm talking about. The "Clear out the Hellbug Nest" or "Rescue the Captives" events that randomly pop up throughout the land. Those give out a decent amount of experience and are probably the only way to truly 'grind' in this game other than Shadow War, Coop Missions, etc. etc.

Dixa
03-26-2013, 06:40 PM
In any game there's always a way to grind considering i've done every mission in the beta i really cannot do anymore

you'll be doing them again at launch. your beta progress does not carry over, and not all madera content was in the beta

meaning i have to grind at a certain location.

there are three more zones after madera and daily contracts. tehre are challenges and rampages and hotshots. there are pursuits. there are also random events along the roads and you can go back to various mission sites like ktam radio and redo them for xp. this is not a korean game, you will not be grinding at a certain location.

Mack
03-26-2013, 06:43 PM
you'll be doing them again at launch. your beta progress does not carry over, and not all madera content was in the beta

there are three more zones after madera and daily contracts. tehre are challenges and rampages and hotshots. there are pursuits. there are also random events along the roads and you can go back to various mission sites like ktam radio and redo them for xp. this is not a korean game, you will not be grinding at a certain location.

-Even though every thing gets erased in the beta it would be nice to know a love level grinding spot before the actual game comes out to give everyone that's played the beta another advantage.

I Already know everything's getting erased and some things changed during the release but if there is a chance if a certain mission does not change then i will probably end up grinding there for a while until i get a decent level to go to the next missions. Also im currently level 271 and the best spot i've found to grind is Ark fall boss fights and Assault on San Quentin i average 14K Exp at ark falls, and 5K per run at San Quentin.

KodiakX
03-26-2013, 07:53 PM
Basically this is what I did:

1. Do main mission until side missions appear. Main missions unlock the side missions.

2. Do side missions when they appear.

3. Do any event that you come across that isn't part of a main mission. An example of something not to just repeatedly farm is like clearing Sniper Hill or the Medical Supplies. What I am talking about is the "clear the bugs" or "carjacked" etc.

4. Do main mission.

The main reason for this order is that you could just drive up and down the road doing the events but eventually the 1600 XP they give in the starting area is smaller than the 4000 xp they give in the second area so it's best to move on. The quests are a natural form of progression and are a good indication of when you should move on. Just make sure you always stop and do them.

In beta, Arkfalls were not worth it as the side events could be completed for similar rewards and minimal effort by comparison. On live, that may need to be re-evaluated as they could have changed a few things.

Bellia01
03-27-2013, 02:52 AM
Hi there i was wondering if anyone here had any strategies, missions, games, or specific monsters to hunt to give you more exp.

-So if you know a specific mission to keep redoing or specific places on the map to farm please share them in this thread really interested to know.

[AFTER EDIT]

-Ark Fall Boss runs (Average 4K ~ 15K)
-Assault on San Quentin (5K/Run) [Fight the big boss and run out of the instance and back in]

---------

Just play the game :) explore everywhere, try out everything you can. Enjoy the game dude its not a race.

Dead_Phoenix
03-27-2013, 03:03 AM
actually the best way to level up after doing the side missions/main is pursuits.

they can instantly grant 5 whole levels, even up to 40 for some.

Philote
03-27-2013, 03:08 AM
You could always try just playing the game and enjoying it. I dunno, I guess that's dumb.