PDA

View Full Version : Will we ever be able to play as a species that actually looks better that a human?

Arron Rift
03-26-2013, 06:37 PM
Pretty simple question. I heard there was an energy-based species and a robotic one. Any chance will ever get those?

Munx
03-26-2013, 06:43 PM
we are already able to play a race that looks better then humans, lets face it humans in defiance look butt ugly, and theyr heads look super strange, which means its easy for the other race to look better :p

Personally I would like to play the "race" the dark matter guys are (cyborgs)

Pasha
03-26-2013, 06:46 PM
I believe there will be space elves (http://en.defiance-wiki.com/wiki/Castithan) in DLC.

Dixa
03-26-2013, 06:46 PM
too subjective to take seriously or give a serious answer to

for some human always looks better. for others, furry always looks better

Sloths FROM SPACE
03-26-2013, 06:56 PM
Pretty simple question. I heard there was an energy-based species and a robotic one. Any chance will ever get those?

Prob not. The energy based species is incredibly rare and sounds to be one of the more "alien" of the aliens... if that makes sense.

I believe the robotic guys are pretty much the bad guys.

There are several races that would make sense lore wise. Ones that look like Space Elves (my money is on these guys being playable VERY quickly due to how easy it would be to make them playable). A weird reptilian/grey like race of super-smart fellas, who would also be fairly easy to make playable given they can easily use the human model with an altered head.

Then there are two races that would make sense lore wise, but would require new body models and stat changes. One is a bunch of tall orangutan like aliens, and the last possible race being fairly short and stocky.

So four possible new races. Two of those four being unlikely unless the devs are willing to play around with stats and new models.

JerZey CJ
03-26-2013, 07:10 PM
I think the most different from humans that we could possibly get are the Sensoth(monkey people) and Liberata(space dwarves).

KyoKunChan
03-26-2013, 07:48 PM
Maybe in the DLC's that come out they will have some more. I hope they make it like WOW so I can do a race change because I dont wanna make a new Chr just for that.

S4DN3SS
03-26-2013, 07:54 PM
The energy based one, or "Gungee" are probably not going to be used. They're floating balls of light... But the Cyborgs? The 99'ers already taken that place. The races that might be added are probably gonna be the original 5 Votan species.