PDA

View Full Version : System Link

ACROMA
03-26-2013, 07:02 PM
Does any know what all will happen with the system link option, what data will be loaded to the online account?

ThanatosPa
03-26-2013, 08:14 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about. Can someone jump in and help here?

Jardian
03-26-2013, 08:15 PM
Does any know what all will happen with the system link option, what data will be loaded to the online account?

It links your forum account and so on to your game. Thats how you get the bonus from the arkfall codes and other things that might be web based.

ACROMA
03-26-2013, 08:51 PM
It links your forum account and so on to your game. Thats how you get the bonus from the arkfall codes and other things that might be web based.

what about game data eg. a back up if my hdd fails, if i wanna play on another system w/o starting over

nathanpbutler
03-26-2013, 08:56 PM
what about game data eg. a back up if my hdd fails, if i wanna play on another system w/o starting over

I would imagine that it does this as well, though I could be wrong. The PS3 beta, for instance, did not have game save data, just the beta client download. Thus, at least the beta info was stored off-console, it would seem.

Jardian
03-26-2013, 09:07 PM

You data is saved server side like any MMo. But you cant make a char on PS3 then play it on PC or Xbox it dont work like that. But if your playing a PS3 and it dies get a new one your char is safe yes. Linking your game to here has nothing to do with that.

grog189
03-26-2013, 09:08 PM
I would imagine with all MMO games the save data is on the servers not the console or pc. So you could technically play from any xbox as long as you are logged into the xbox live profile that is linked to your account.

ACROMA
03-27-2013, 10:32 AM
Ok thanks everyone

SOULREAVER
04-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Does anyone know how to retrieve a new console code to link/pair your console with your Trion account, or retrieve your old code. A friend of mine was wondering because he did not write the old code down or redeem it. I would appreciate any and all help, thank you.