PDA

View Full Version : Do I have bad luck??-Tier 3 lock box

hppyfam
03-26-2013, 07:34 PM
I have Purchased 14 tier 3 lock boxes with that 4000 bits we get... Have opened them all at this point and walked away with nothing but shields :confused::confused::confused::confused: Worst part is my current shield was better than all but a hand full of them... I feel like I just got trolled by Trion... lol

Chaos 915
03-26-2013, 07:37 PM
Atleast it let you buy them and get items.
When I tried to buy them the game subtracted the bits, but I didn't actually get any items.

hppyfam
03-26-2013, 07:41 PM
Yeah I am sitting at 90k in scrip from selling everything, still was hoping for some sweet weapons

Mike6976
03-26-2013, 07:44 PM
This is prob do to the fact that during the Beta they limited looting options so no rare or epic loot was even givin out at arkfalls and bosses on co-op. Sucks u wasted money but it was posted prior to beta. And it sounds like ur luck on lockboxes is as good as mine.

Kushhy
03-26-2013, 07:44 PM
I have Purchased 14 tier 3 lock boxes with that 4000 bits we get... Have opened them all at this point and walked away with nothing but shields :confused::confused::confused::confused: Worst part is my current shield was better than all but a hand full of them... I feel like I just got trolled by Trion... lol

i have over 500 ego and havent recieved any bits yet -_- be greatful you at least got them

hppyfam
03-26-2013, 07:47 PM
OH I am not angry by any means, just was funny :D My friend who we have played together every second never got any, we were hoping to trade items and such from them but just sold everything as it was worthless, no biggie :D Just can't wait for the 2nd to roll round, got some good beta feedback in, hopefully we have a smooth launch, last one I bought into was a disaster (Sim City)

A s0t
03-26-2013, 07:52 PM
Atleast it let you buy them and get items.
When I tried to buy them the game subtracted the bits, but I didn't actually get any items.
go down to where it says claims check there, as there not an inventory item