PDA

View Full Version : Help me ahhhhhhh

CainWolf
03-26-2013, 07:37 PM
So I need help making a good character name. I always have Wolf in my character name but I want it to tie in with the theme of Defiance. Anyone have any good idea's?! Free hugs if I pick your idea because I can't think of any.

xxwillxx13
03-26-2013, 07:40 PM
So I need help making a good character name. I always have Wolf in my character name but I want it to tie in with the theme of Defiance. Anyone have any good idea's?! Free hugs if I pick your idea because I can't think of any.

DefiantWolf?

Myst
03-26-2013, 07:40 PM

Why not go with Cain Wolf? Wolf as the surname since it's kind of apocalyptic it seems like it could fit. /shrugs/

A s0t
03-26-2013, 07:43 PM
river tam :)

CainWolf
03-26-2013, 07:47 PM
I like Defiant Wolf so maybe :p and Cain Wolf is my real name i always feel so unoriginal when i use it in videogames lol

Buruko
03-26-2013, 07:48 PM
Irathien names...
Spirit Wolf
Taka Wolf
Cassen Wolf
Mot Wolf
Jessen Wolf

Humans...
Wolf Lobo (Outlaw)
Kyle Wolf
Samantha Wolf
Randolph Wolf
Wolf Peterson (Veteran)

Just some names to toss at the wall...

Durva360
03-26-2013, 07:48 PM
Coming up with a good original name can be a challenge. My buddy and I decided to start the game together on release date playing as the aliens that are a brother/sister group

Maunzul
03-26-2013, 07:49 PM
Bigbad Wolf... lol

Myst
03-26-2013, 07:50 PM
I like Defiant Wolf so maybe :p and Cain Wolf is my real name i always feel so unoriginal when i use it in videogames lol

Ah gotcha. Well Buruko seems to have some names for ya :p

repsychox
03-26-2013, 07:53 PM
you like dogs :)? How about chewbbaka ?

Maunzul
03-26-2013, 07:53 PM
Googled Defiance Synonyms and came up with a couple here:

Rebelwolf/ Rebel Wolf
Revowolf/ Revo Wolf (Derived from Revolution)

JerZey CJ
03-26-2013, 07:55 PM
Try using a different language and then changing/adding a few letters. Wolf in czech: Vikem Irish: Mac Tire Norwegian: Ulven Polish: Wilk Russian: Volk Turkish: Kurt

Granted, these work a lot better for Votan names

CainWolf
03-26-2013, 08:05 PM
Irathien names...
Spirit Wolf
Taka Wolf
Cassen Wolf
Mot Wolf
Jessen Wolf

Humans...
Wolf Lobo (Outlaw)
Kyle Wolf
Samantha Wolf
Randolph Wolf
Wolf Peterson (Veteran)

Just some names to toss at the wall...

I'm deff gonna play a male human so a few were pretty nice. I wish I knew more lore about the game. Bigbad Wolf lol and anyone know names of like some of the groups or diff factions in the game? Maybe link it with a cool group or something

kogakoga
03-26-2013, 09:07 PM
wolfbagging ;) look it up lol

Buruko
03-26-2013, 10:02 PM
I'm deff gonna play a male human so a few were pretty nice. I wish I knew more lore about the game. Bigbad Wolf lol and anyone know names of like some of the groups or diff factions in the game? Maybe link it with a cool group or something

At the moment we don't know a lot of different organizations or groups... don't even know clan, house, or tribe names yet...

As for human males, some other ideas:

Valen Wolf (machinist)
Dorren Wolf
Okami Chen (Okami is a shorthand Japanese form of Wolf)
Wolfe Masterson
Soren Wolf (outlaw)
Wolf Keller

Icepick
03-26-2013, 10:52 PM
Lonewolf McQuaid.

(Personally, I prefer Barf. He is a Mog. Half-man, half-dog. He is his own best friend.)

DropKickSuicide
03-26-2013, 11:10 PM
how about

Wolfpack Redgee
Wolf
Wolf Eater
Wolf Runner
Runs with Wolves
Wolfy-D
Sargeant Wolf
Leader ( as in "of the Pack" )
Wolf Bridges