PDA

View Full Version : Is it the 2nd yet?

ThanatosPa
03-26-2013, 07:43 PM
*rocks huddled in a corner* It is time can I play?!?!!? Huh can I? pls pls pls pls pls Is it time yet?

I dont even want to play another game right now. Gears pfft. Bio-Shock huh? Come on release.....

Myst
03-26-2013, 07:45 PM
*rocks huddled in a corner* It is time can I play?!?!!? Huh can I? pls pls pls pls pls Is it time yet?

I dont even want to play another game right now. Gears pfft. Bio-Shock huh? Come on release.....

I know how you feel I have battlefield 3 in my system right now and technically I'm still on the menu screen, BUT I went to watching SyFy and SciHD instead. Games just don't feel the same for me; I even got a bit bored with Killing Floor :(

KyoKunChan
03-26-2013, 07:45 PM
Im just playing ME3 online until the game comes out.

S4DN3SS
03-26-2013, 07:48 PM
I'm trying to pass the time by reading the forums and playing Black-Ops 2... But there... In the middle of my mind... sits Defiance...

Arsenic_Touch
03-26-2013, 07:49 PM
I'm eying the empty space on the wall and thinking about knocking myself out until the 2nd.

Durva360
03-26-2013, 07:50 PM
I'm going to be sad when my beta ends tomorrow. I have played many betas before yet never got this attached or addicted to one.

repsychox
03-26-2013, 07:55 PM
time doesnt pass fast enouth :(

AzureKite
03-26-2013, 07:55 PM
I'm currently trying to beat P4G hopefully that will keep me entertained until the 2nd!

Buruko
03-26-2013, 07:56 PM
I'm eying the empty space on the wall and thinking about knocking myself out until the 2nd.

I'm trying to decided if I put my hellbug statue on my desk at home or the office...

Then I wonder if the Sound Track will have some crazy DRM so I can't rip it to put on my USB stick for the car...

Wondering about the messenger bag, will it be plastic? vinyl? nylon? Some cheap composite? Will it have a laptop pocket? Hrmm...

Then I calculate when I might spend my 1200 bits in game, weapons, vehicles...

Will the Dodge Challenger be insane to control? How is it going to look to see a fleet of red dodge chargers speeding all over Madera? That makes me think of that commercial with the presidents in it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAATTYMJSmo)...

Wonder if there is a dotted line to sign on my VBI Contract? Will it looks good in a 8x11 frame? Black or Wood grain...

Where will I put those stickers? Who gets the post cards? Hrmph... so much to think about and only 6 days to figure it out.

repsychox
03-26-2013, 08:06 PM

Yeah go into hypersleep

Warlander
03-26-2013, 08:09 PM
Im just playing GW2 untill then, really a great game to.

Myst
03-26-2013, 08:10 PM
Alright so the trick is we can all freeze each other in some snow and be unfrozen on the 2nd ( midnight ). The thing is we need to designate one person to be the one to unfreeze us. Anybody willing?

ThanatosPa
03-26-2013, 08:15 PM
Im just playing GW2 untill then, really a great game to.

I just cant grind in there anymore or D3 :( I think I am in a game funk mabey some Orks Must Die2

Xiiego94
03-26-2013, 08:32 PM
Alright so the trick is we can all freeze each other in some snow and be unfrozen on the 2nd ( midnight ). The thing is we need to designate one person to be the one to unfreeze us. Anybody willing?will it work unlike the southpark episode?

Myst
03-26-2013, 08:47 PM
will it work unlike the southpark episode?

Haha I hope so :p

ThanatosPa
03-26-2013, 11:43 PM
OK I got it I will just stay VERY VERY drunk till the 31 then start the DL and begin hangover recovery on the 1 and play on the 2 :)

I might eat mabey, and watch some movies. I will prolly go watch GI Joe with my boy on Sat...BTW the vehical the use the tank thing was mad on a Discovery channel show the on e with the twins who build really cool random vehicals.... Oh I can actually do my chores(small farm stuff) too :)

I guess I will make it