PDA

View Full Version : Not too Happy with Trion....

xParanormal
07-10-2013, 03:19 AM
I have waited for this games release and I was impressed.. The fun part of the game fades, like any other game... Though I am very disappointed in Trion for several reasons:
Downloadable Content Postponed.
this disheartened me the almost the most.. I could care less about the episode missions.. Finding data records does not.. I repeat, DOES NOT make up for Dlc. The content was nearly promised towards the end of May. What month are we In?? July. If Trion could stop wasting valuable customers times and stop making undesirable patches such as Nerfing damage.. Or replacing rewards.. We would have received it in at least June. I can't stand being let down by a company that this is their first somewhat decent RPG. Television series. by far one of the best shows on television. Walking Dead dosent come close.. I hate how the show has had only 13 episodes and we have to wait a full year before we get 13 more.. That includes the Cast members they will drop, and the Contracts for other cast members will end over the next few years.. That said why wait till June when if it comes quicker we could get more Seasons in. Just Logic...

Your very disappointed, in the edge customer.. xParanormal.

Salter
07-10-2013, 03:34 AM
Agree on the first point. Although they have never promised a date that I know of. However new content is needed.

Can't agree on the second point, how is that Trions fault, they don't make the TV series.