PDA

View Full Version : How long have you been waiting for?

S4DN3SS
03-26-2013, 08:37 PM
I thought of when I first heard about Defiance... It was about on March. 16th. I read a lot about it and got REALLY, REALLY excited for it. I played the Beta and enjoyed it. So I'm wondering when you first heard of Defiance and when you got really into it.

Xiiego94
03-26-2013, 08:40 PM
I forgot the exact date, but i didnt think much at first, and then i started getting hyped mid march like you. So in short initially before march and then again mid march

RLStroud
03-26-2013, 08:42 PM
I first heard of Defiance maybe 3 weeks ago, give or take. I had low expectations but thought the concept was cool enough to warrant giving it a try so I applied for a Beta code.

I honestly came into the Beta expecting not to like the game. Glad I was proven wrong on that one and can't wait for the release now!

Mr Noxx
03-26-2013, 08:43 PM
first time they streamed it.

AzureKite
03-26-2013, 09:40 PM
I actually heard about it a few days ago :O , i wasn't able to get to the xbox 360 beta since there was no keys and i just pre ordered mine today :/ Anyways I'm really excited about it!

Ins4neN1ghtmare
03-26-2013, 09:44 PM
****, I heard about it maybe 2/3 weeks ago TOPS. Heard the final phase for beta was coming out and signed up immediately. Didn't think I'd actually get in, never had luck before, but sure as hell did. Played the Beta and I'm pretty much sold on it thus far. I pre-ordered the $100 collector's edition today at GameStop and I hope that this will be around for a hot second. If not, I got a neat Hell Bug Statue to remember it by. If only I had something for my memories of Vanilla WoW :( Need Org AH statue